Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

“if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic (1707 Views)

Chef Dammy Looking Presidential With Her Security Detail, Holds Press Conference / We Are Aware Of Chef Dammy’s Cooking Marathon, Willing To Review Evidence - GWR / Chef Dammy Surpasses Hilda Baci’s 100-Hour Cook-a-Thon Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Jbleenk: 3:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Cheff Damilola Adeperusi popularly know as Cheff Dammy took to Social Media platform to express concern for her safety rising serious allegation against her pastor.

Cheff Dammy’s message was fraught with anxiety and fear as she disclosed that her life was in grave danger.

She confessed to living in constant fear as she recounted a recent harrowing incident in which she narrowly escaped a life threatening situation.

According to Chef Dammy, her ordeal stems from the aftermath of a recent cook-a-thon event she organized.

She divulged that she has been relentlessly harassed, threatened, cursed and insulted for months by individuals she referred to as “men of God.”

These individuals, she alleged, had subjected her to relentless bullying and intimidation, leaving her in a state of perpetual anxiety.

“By the time we are done with you you will not be able to stand on your feet again”

This was from the acclaimed “people of God”. Among many of the countless insults, curses, threats and bullying.

Now, I understand the content of 1 Peter 4:17, Surely judgment will begin from the house of God.

The first time the man of God tried to challenge my God he failed, then he told me to prepare for war.

But these are the people of God,
Are they not supposed to be Godly?” chef Dammy message reads in part.

Chef Dammy further shared her dismay that even her pastor, identified as Jeremiah, was implicated in this situation.

“I’ll be having an interview in Lagos soon.

And I’m ready to let everything out once I get back.

But in case anything happens to me; Adegoke Jeremiah A.K.A Billion Dollars Prophet, hold him responsible, he told me to prepare for war and we are both on it.” she wrote.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/10/20/if-anything-happens-to-me-hold-my-pastor-responsible-chef-dammy-spills-more/?fbclid=IwAR0lm9RsfHF5hjXu0V6deOnaEzZd8KlNCdwtQR_1YED_ZiogezALCWymvY8_aem_AWvry5gMEi_tdo0IVjIxxEm4HXLA_5OgAVYayYK3RpcwV9pcFCDvZQ8GQD7qTnO-Gzs

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Righteousness2(m): 3:33pm On Oct 20, 2023
Adegoke Jeremiah A.K.A Billion Dollars Prophet

If we invite you to hear the undiluted word of God, many of you will refuse.

10 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by naijapikin2(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
What is this news still doing here

Oya mods to the front page.

That girl must not be mohbahded

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by wahoom(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
I can tell you for free that MONEY is involved.

10 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Treasure17(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Lol. They've used the girl to cash out and probably deal went south. Nothing must happen to our chef o.

3 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by culeca: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
I don't even know what to say

1 Like

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Meteng: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Dis girl go sweet knack I swear. Very natural fresh puzzay
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Oloki: 6:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=naijapikin2 post=126518016]What is this news still doing here

Oya mods to the front page.

That girl must not be mohbahded[/quot

Abi o

But she is speaking in parable sha..
She should tell us what happened between her and those 'men of god', then we take it up from there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by osmosis101(m): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
BILLION $ BABY 'Seyi Vibes'

1 Like

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by blueghost(m): 7:41pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nothing westlife no go see for empty street

5 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
Meteng:

3 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by jubrilcastle(m): 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
I guess Mr pastor is looking for his tithe money. She should do the needful oh. That's the order of the day

3 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by franchasofficia: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ronu family affairs, outsiders please keep off angry

1 Like

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Varunpulyani: 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
One Ronu to the other, razor blade face and back stabbing
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by MrAgbako: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Meteng:
u don kolo?! Nah to enter market remain now

3 Likes

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by CooldipoMPS: 3:21am On Oct 21, 2023
shocked
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by virginchaser(m): 7:27am On Oct 21, 2023
Many pastors have long backslied unknowingly. Some are never a pastor. Pastors are sincerely compassionate.

1 Like

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by finallybusy: 7:56am On Oct 21, 2023
I dey observe.
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Buharidgeneral: 11:43am On Oct 21, 2023
Meteng:
Change your weed abeg
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by dominique(f): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
While the sham of a cook-a-thon was going on and the pastor put up his personal account details, I knew that the girl was being controlled. Even the interviews she granted during the peak of her game, it was obvious someone was behind the scenes telling her what to say. She should have known that it's only matter of time before she's discarded once there's nothing more to milk from her short-lived fame, she was just too young and naive to see that she was nothing but a tool in the hands of the dubious pastor. I hope she stays away from Ekiti for now.

1 Like

Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Meteng:
Retarded psycho, what's sweet about that reverend sister? My tin won't even move if she naked for my front.
Re: “if Anything Happens To Me, Hold My Pastor Responsible” – Chef Dammy Spills Pic by ahnie: 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
The cook a thon was even organized in his church
dominique:
While the sham of a cook-a-thon was going on and the pastor put up his personal account details, I knew that the girl was being controlled. Even the interviews she granted during the peak of her game, it was obvious someone was behind the scenes telling her what to say. She should have known that it's only matter of time before she's discarded once there's nothing more to milk from her short-lived fame, she was just too young and naive to see that she was nothing but a tool in the hands of the dubious pastor. I hope she stays away from Ekiti for now.
I think it's best to term him as pulpit bandit.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For "igbagwu Oka" Urgently Needed / Quality Food Packs Now Available At Customer Friendly Price(s) / What Is This Fruit Called?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.