Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira (601 Views)

Dollar Now Sells @ N907 In Polaris Bank As Hoarders Count Their Losses / Naira gain: Pressure Mounts On FX Hoarders To Sell Off Dollars / When The Naira Was Stronger Than US Dollar (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 3:43pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nonsense and ingredients grin

I have never seen a bigger or more idiotic argument than this.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2023
In fact there were no forex hoarders during Obasanjo and Jonathan administration, that's why the naira was more stable.

People thinking with their rectum

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 3:45pm On Oct 20, 2023
If you like, admit that you're being led by a group of armed robbers more ruthless that Lawrence Anini and Oyenusi in a combined gang, if you like keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by Danegun777: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Economics should be made extra compulsory like Maths and English

If not we will have people like this O. p disturbing us
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
When crooks are in government, things can only get worse, because rather than seek for solutions, they will keep stealing and giving excuses like the topic of this thread, cheap crooks for that matter grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 3:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
Danegun777:
Economics should be made extra compulsory like Maths and English

If not we will have people like this O. p disturbing us

I am sure I made more marks in economics than you, but your likes will sit down and watch the naira die while claiming to know any economics. As at present, the most junior trader in Alaba knows economics more than the druggie and all his team.

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by Danegun777: 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
successmatters:

I am sure I made more marks in economics than you, but your likes will sit down and watch the naira die while claiming to know any economics. As at present, the most junior trader in Alaba knows economics more than the druggie and all his team.

More foolish assumption, are you Obidient wired to think the wrong way
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by Danegun777: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
successmatters:

This is USD against other peers making remarkable gains, is it also Tinubu

Euro USD peer

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
Danegun777:

This is USD against other peers making remarkable gains, is it also Tinubu

Euro USD peer

How much in percentage points has the usd made against the euro in one month?
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
Danegun777:

More foolish assumption, are you Obidient wired to think the wrong way

And he hides behind the Rock, Peter Obi to dodge my punches grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why is everyone even acting surprised, don't you know that allowing a person whose brain has crashed because of heroin overdose to get to aso village will crash the naira? grin

Where is the surprise?
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
I will respect all these bat supporters and give them the benefit of the doubt, I will assume they were hiding in a rock when Goodluck Jonathan was in charge, when naira was more stable,

Does it mean people doesn't know how to hoard the dollars then? grin

Nigerians learnt to hoard dollars because we got the Head addict in charge (HAIC) grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Let me shock you Nigerians, do you know its possible that those who were shouting themselves hoarse in support of the druggie are the people mopping up the USD and hoarding? grin

Even them don't have any confidence in the ability of the forger to salvage the economy grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Just allow me to finish these guys, sit back and read grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
The truth is that once a dunce, always a thick dunce.

I was wondering what magic a person who has no single record of ever attending any classes in all his life will do with a comatose economy like that of Nigeria.

That was why we warned, screamed, shouted, campaigned with our money and even shook people on their ears to make sure they voted right. đź—ł

But alas! People were far too gone into the holes of tribalism to care.

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by OkCornel(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
successmatters:
Nonsense and ingredients grin

I have never seen a bigger or more idiotic argument than this.

You mean the same naira the Agbadorians’ Lord and Saviour promised will trade for 300 to the USD this year?

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
A dunce who cannot produce a single picture when he was inside any classroom, even if they arrested him and dragged him there, NO SINGLE PICTURE OF HIM IN A SCHOOL UNIFORM grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
OkCornel:

You mean the same naira the Agbadorians’ Lord and Saviour promised will trade for 300 to the USD this year?

Exactly, he was messing up their brains with his trademark cheap lies. In a few years time, the crook will claim he was the person that taught Soludo how to stabilize the economy in 2004 grin

He claims people's successes all along his history.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
We told them, this man is a criminal, they said they want barabas instead of Jesus grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
We screamed, whaaat! This crook?

They said, eeeehn, leave am for us grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by ican2020: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tackle your problems head long and stop this foolish blame game
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
A man who doesn't even know the name he was bearing as a child?

They said, "we like him like that" grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
ican2020:

Am not blaming anyone o, just go out and buy your own dollars before it will finish o,
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by Savedday2: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
U don't mean it! grin
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by YouandiAllofus: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Come for debate, he absconded.
Come for interview, he disappeared.
Show up for town hall meeting, he refused.

See the results. The economy is now suffering and the best they could do is blame it on some forex hoarders!
Where were these hoarders before this APC government?

1 Like

Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Come for debate, he absconded.
Come for interview, he disappeared.
Show up for town hall meeting, he refused.

See the results. The economy is now suffering and the best they could do is blame it on some forex hoarders!
Where were these hoarders before this APC government?

I had always known he will never debate, he would have been stripped nakked by Pete the Rock grin

Dunces always like to force themselves to lead,
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by mdimefields: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
ican2020:
Its better to keep quiet than to post stupid comments.
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by YouandiAllofus: 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
successmatters:

I had always known he will never debate, he would have been stripped nakked by Pete the Rock grin

Dunces always like to force themselves to lead,
After employing wole soyinka to draft his manifesto, he bolted away when it was time to defend it before Nigerians and now he has failed to perform accordingly leaving the nation's economy at it's all-time worse
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
What about Tinubu that floats the Naira?
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by descarado: 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tunubu number one culprit.
He has been buying his ways with dollars. He don't patronise naira. Ask apc delegates last yr undecided
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by alpharoyalty: 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
At the center of this forex scarcity is dangote.
It started during buhari regime and continue till now.
Until federal government stop treating dangote specially as regard forex, we will continue to wallow.
Re: Forex Hoarders Are Responsible For The Crash Of The Naira by successmatters(m): 8:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
YouandiAllofus:

After employing wole soyinka to draft his manifesto, he bolted away when it was time to defend it before Nigerians and now he has failed to perform accordingly leaving the nation's economy at it's all-time worse

We haven't even seen worst, this is just the tip of the iceberg.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Videocoverage Business / New And Fairly Used Generators And Laptops! / Re: The Power Of Plan B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.