Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt (234 Views)

President Buhari: State Police Is Not An Option / Lekki Rumoured Attacks On Police Is False, Mischievous - Lagos Command / This Is Why Nigeria Police Is Called OLOPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by wowcatty: 4:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
Now that the two Ayee cult kings who are responsible for Mohbad's death have met Verydarkman that exposed them that "Samklef told him in a group that, Naira Marley's punishment is not about Mohbad's death but because he helped Tinubu to win the election" now expect him to sing a different tune. Some people said that Verydarkman has been working with Iyabo Ojo and friends all along and that was why he didn't come out and say what Samklef told him immediately untill when he was called out. So I told a vlogger that Verydarkman was probably waiting for his own share and since it wasn't coming fast enough, he went off script. I also told people from the get-go that I don't trust Nigerian police and never did but would love a pleasant surprise which as things stand, will never happen.

Verydarkman has been wined and dined with criminals and will be paid off, he will no longer be able to tell the little truth he told in the past.

Takeaways

1. Cubana Chief Priest was the last person with Mohbad but why is it not in prison?
2. Cubana Chief Priest is also retiring Kemi Olunloyo with millions in a payout.
3. Cubana Chief Priest and Davido are Ayee cultists and know exactly what happened to Mohbad but since they are untouchables, Mohbad will have to fight for himself.
4. Cynthia Wunmi is being protected because if she sings, a lot of people will go down.
5. Primeboy will be killed in prison if he does not have protection because he has the secret as an Ayee cult himself.
6. Mohbad was initiated against his will to Ayee on the night he was supposed to be performing for Cubana Chief Priest, that same night was when he was last seen alive.
7. Police has botched this investigation but a part of me says they can't be this brazen.
8. Police said the fight started after the show but Primeboy said it was before and that the show never happened.
9. The last person with custody of Mohbad was Cubana Chief Priest, what did he tell the police, why isn't made public and why is his name not being mentioned.
10. The video where Verydarkman said Samklef said it's about politics and Naira Marley made Tinubu win.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBrdpMsBLuw?si=R1sabf6Z4G81eFkz
Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by delugadou(m): 5:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
wowcatty:
Now that the two Ayee cult kings who are responsible for Mohbad's death have met Verydarkman that exposed them that "Samklef told him in a group that, Naira Marley's punishment is not about Mohbad's death but because he helped Tinubu to win the election" now expect him to sing a different tune. Some people said that Verydarkman has been working with Iyabo Ojo and friends all along and that was why he didn't come out and say what Samklef told him immediately untill when he was called out. So I told a vlogger that Verydarkman was probably waiting for his own share and since it wasn't coming fast enough, he went off script. I also told people from the get-go that I don't trust Nigerian police and never did but would love a pleasant surprise which as things stand, will never happen.

Verydarkman has been wined and dined with criminals and will be paid off, he will no longer be able to tell the little truth he told in the past.

Takeaways

1. Cubana Chief Priest was the last person with Mohbad but why is it not in prison?
2. Cubana Chief Priest is also retiring Kemi Olunloyo with millions in a payout.
3. Cubana Chief Priest and Davido are Ayee cultists and know exactly what happened to Mohbad but since they are untouchables, Mohbad will have to fight for himself.
4. Cynthia Wunmi is being protected because if she sings, a lot of people will go down.
5. Primeboy will be killed in prison if he does not have protection because he has the secret as an Ayee cult himself.
6. Mohbad was initiated against his will to Ayee on the night he was supposed to be performing for Cubana Chief Priest, that same night was when he was last seen alive.
7. Police has botched this investigation but a part of me says they can't be this brazen.
8. Police said the fight started after the show but Primeboy said it was before and that the show never happened.
9. The last person with custody of Mohbad was Cubana Chief Priest, what did he tell the police, why isn't made public and why is his name not being mentioned.
10. The video where Verydarkman said Samklef said it's about politics and Naira Marley made Tinubu win.

Wow grin so naira Marley was the one who changed the password for irev and also paid corpers to cancel the election results to favor apc? Wow! angry grin
Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by wowcatty: 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
You tell me, is that what happened?
delugadou:

Wow grin so naira Marley was the one who changed the password for irev and also paid corpers to cancel the election results to favor apc? Wow! angry grin
Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by delugadou(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
wowcatty:
You tell me, is that what happened?
Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong
Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by truthhurtsnaira: 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2023
wowcatty:

Takeaways

Your “country” that England created for you is SHYTT…
Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by Seefinish: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
I thank God for saving me through His son, Jesus Christ.

Say no to cult.

You can fulfill your dreams in Christ

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by wowcatty: 9:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
I'm glad you know that English created you and a pile of dog shiitt!
truthhurtsnaira:

Your “country” that England created for you is SHYTT…

Re: Why Nigeria Police Is Shiitt by wowcatty: 9:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
You are wrong, the only people that rigged the elections are Peter Obi and his people and they came a distant third, so cheating does not exactly pay.
delugadou:

Exactly. Correct me if I'm wrong

(1) (Reply)

Reign Of Terror: Bandits Hold Northerners By Jugular, Spread Deaths / Lawyers,activists Tell President, Security Chiefs To SDP, Gov Candidate To Order / SSG Axes Soludo's DCOS Chinedu Nwoye, Seven Others, Over Gross Misconduct.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.