Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs (31820 Views)

Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Nigerian Army Removes Major-General Adeniyi As Commander Operation Lafiya Dole / Mc Oluomo Confirmed As Substantive Lagos State Chairman Of Nurtw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Teenaira: 7:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gerrard59:
https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

Nothing surprising. It is so easy to predict Nigeria. grin

Obasanjo is not Igbo man. Also, Igbos never claimed he is one. No evidence whatsoever.

If you must lie, please lie intelligently.

You are free to go to court.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by georgeakins: 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:
Buhari appointed his Northerners from the far end of North-West to the Far end of North-East.

Tinubu clamored for Southern Presidency, the whole Governors of Southern origin had a meeting at Asaba which birthed the Asaba Declaration where we all agreed that Power must return to South.

The South was somewhat in unity on it.

Now Tinubu has become the president, but unfortunately the president for the South-West.

He is appointing mostly Yorubas, Southern Presidency indeed.

He should remember that Buhari was nepotic, but he opened his arm across the whole North.

But Tinubu doesn't want to open his arm across the whole South.

Quite unfortunate because this should be the turn of the South not just South-West.

Greedy ibos want Tinubu to appoint their kinsmen into all the positions.

This is not Jonathan govt that ibos hijacked and messed it up.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Teenaira: 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Omoluabi16:
As much as I detest tribalism, abeg allow us breathe. What have they ever done in their 40+years in power? Nigeria does not exist to please them. All things being equal, shouldn't power go to the SE or SS next time? But they'll be waiting like vultures to sit there again.

You are right. After the north it will get back to SS.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by OfficialAPCNig: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
Buhari appointed Northerners (NE, NW and NC)

But Yorubas are appointing Yorubas.

We told una that Yorubas are King in Nepotism. We set don dey for Lagos know this.

😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by tishbite42: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2023
clockwisereport:

Patrick Yakowa that died in 2012 championed 2023 election. Nawao.

Make una dey take am small small
All these Tinubu bandits no go kill person grin grin
Ifeanyi Okowa don turn Patrick Yakowa
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by siralos135: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
phr0nesis:
Every new appointment, I'm always looking to see names like Yarimo, Seunmsg, freestuffng, Reno Omokri, leodking, etc. For all their hard work, these guys need to be rewarded with a ministry of their own

grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by airsaylongcome: 7:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yusufisraelj:

Overall my brother. But why do you dislike him and his government?

I was younger then. And didn't understand the bigger picture of politics. I had voted Olu Falae in over him and felt he was a stooge for the military

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2023
sad
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:
Buhari appointed his Northerners from the far end of North-West to the Far end of North-East.

Tinubu clamored for Southern Presidency, the whole Governors of Southern origin had a meeting at Asaba which birthed the Asaba Declaration where we all agreed that Power must return to South.

Now Tinubu has become the president, but unfortunately the president for the South-West.

He should remember that Buhari was nepotic, but he opened his arm across the whole North.

Quite unfortunate because this should be the turn of the South not just South-West.
A career thief will only be comfortable within the confines of his/her immediate circle. Most of the appointees were cohorts in the early past. You took my thoughts and laid them down beautifully well in letters
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 7:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:

You need a refresher on GEJ's appointments. cool

Please note that I don't subscribe to nepotism. grin
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Think9ja:
But you no gree vote am because he's a fulani man from the north and he cannot replace another Fulani man because it is the turn of the South.

Atiku was the best candidate in the last election, whether Tinubu and Obi supporters agree or not. Politically, Tinubu is miles ahead of them. Tinubu is an astute politician. That's the only thing he's good at. But talk about someone who knows how to run the complex Nigerian system, Atiku is the one. Plus, he's also not a push over in national politics.

For Obi, his strength is his character, and character has never run the economy.

The point we were in prior to election, it was about picking who will manage the economy situation better,not about north or south.

A PDP government would have certainly be better than this.

It is well

REALLY! shocked

You don't even know the colour of your problem. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Afonja007: 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2023
today if buhari wants to talk about his goverment he will first say i faild nigerians with my fulani brothers the same with tinubu,is better he appoint only his people so he wont blame any tribe later
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
CaptainFM1:
My tribe is the most selfish and cunning tribe in Nigeria. Don't ask me what tribe I'm from.

Who cares if you come from the Kikuyu tribe. undecided

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by gidjah(m): 8:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wao ! you must be of those ages too ,I recall those days remarkably well. The Custom explains way way back.He was anchor man giving out most of the news featuring arrest made ,drugs burnt, excuse duty , contraband goods etc.God bless U sir.
Prenonjebose:
How time flies. This guy was the image maker those days, also anchoring their news program. Then, he looked so young.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by neyop85(m): 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:

The whole North supported Buhari but only south west and a handful of south-southerners support Tinubu. The south southerners that supported him are enjoying but the south easterners will only get bread socked in water and I think they have gotten that already. Whats now the fuss all about?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by seunmsg(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
phr0nesis:
In every new appointment, I'm always looking to see names like Yarimo, Seunmsg, freestuffng, Reno Omokri, leodking, etc. For all their hard work, these guys need to be rewarded with a ministry of their own

Not a bad wish. It will come at the right time. There is time for everything.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
ruggedtimi:
This is getting out of hand

Like this 👇 ?? grin

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Roboto11: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
Gerrard59:
https://www.nairaland.com/7621766/tinubus-nigeria-nigeria-2050

Nothing surprising. It is so easy to predict Nigeria. grin

Obasanjo is not Igbo man. Also, Igbos never claimed he is one. No evidence whatsoever.

If you must lie, please lie intelligently.

No be talk am o.
grin

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
phr0nesis:

Lol
I'm not Igbo boss, not even close

What's wrong with being Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by CaptainFM1: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
omooba969:

Who cares if you come from the Kikuyu tribe. undecided

I don't even care myself. But I will put it succinctly clear. I'm a Yoruba, and us Yoruba are the problem of this country.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by omooba969(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I don't even care myself. But I will put it succinctly clear. I'm a Yoruba, and us Yoruba are the problem of this country.

🤣 Here we go again! So the North are no longer the problem of this country? 🤷 grin

Chai....Nigerians! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by APCNig: 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:

Buhari got votes from the whole of the North and compensated them with appointments, Tinubu got votes from only Yorubas in the South and he is compensating the Yorubas. Or is it the 4,000 votes he got in Anambra he should compensate?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by nonhuman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba everywhere
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Mrtaye: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
Roboto11:

Obasanjo is an Igbo man though.

At least that's what igbos claimed for years.
Invalid point
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Wizuman: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:

Including the Obidient SE? Lol

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by MadarasBlade(m): 8:26pm On Oct 20, 2023
femicyrus:

You've suddenly forgotten how Jonathan skewed appointments against the south west
So because Jonathan did it, then it's right for tinubu to do the same? Your tribesmen won't be on that seat forever, just don't criticize any government after this that sidelines your people. Everybody can be mad
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by MadarasBlade(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
georgeakins:

Greedy ibos want Tinubu to appoint their kinsmen into all the positions.

This is not Jonathan govt that ibos hijacked and messed it up.

All positions? Have they even seen one position, Tinubu won't be there forever.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by phr0nesis(m): 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
omooba969:

What's wrong with being Igbo?
There's nothing wrong with being Igbo. His statement was made with the assumption that I was Igbo. In fact, once a person antagonizes APC, that person is termed IPOB, I was only making it clear that isn't so
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by seunodediranivy: 8:34pm On Oct 20, 2023
[quote author=DaTruths post=126519776]Buhari appointed his Northerners from the far end of North-West to the Far end of North-East.

..I don't think you know what you are saying, which south, the south that voted for him? You guys voted for obi and you should expect your reward from him now, South West voted for Tinubu that's why we are benefiting geougeorsly. Life is turn by turn. Awa lokan.
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by JOemmy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Almost every appointment mr bulaba makes is over 80% yoruba this is govt for yoruba people I wonder how it would have been if it was peter obi that won and was appointing his igbo people to head almost all federal govt institutions?
Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by Timothy89(m): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
DaTruths:

crying like bush baby

how has appointing southwest benefit an average Yoruba people in the streets? ranting and wailing like mumu every time

instead of to criticize people to benefit our lives, na marginalization una go dey cry up and down, what have you enjoy from any igbo appointment during gej govt?

what exactly has NOI, Ezekweseli do in their local govt

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Adewale Adeniyi As Substantive Comptroller-General Of Customs by CaptainFM1: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
omooba969:

🤣 Here we go again! So the North are no longer the problem of this country? 🤷 grin

Chai....Nigerians! grin

Who says the North are?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Buhari On Freezing Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters / My Turn Will Soon Come: Garba Adamu Tells Tinubu To Enjoy Amid Nepotism Claims / Chronicle Of APC Positions On Boko Haram Fight April 2013-date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.