Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,945 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash (24749 Views)

Seven Female Wedding Guests Die In Auto Crash In Delta (Graphic Photos) / ANSU Graduate Dies In Car Crash After Posting About "The Remedy To Death" (Pix) / ABU graduate dies on her way to her Youth Service tomorrow (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by godwinstringed1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
NCBLOG:

It suppose to appear on Nairaland forum, boss

Is The KING Of BAD News In nigeria

Sorry to interfere in private matter. But was it that you survived a trauma or something?

1 Like

Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by Maj196(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2023
Life...

One day congratulations, the next day R.I.P
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by simfrost90210: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
NCBLOG:

Is Always Available, To Publish New BAD NEWS, that is trending everywhere ooooo

Ọgbeni, e don do jooor, ahhhh, we don hear!😒
You and bad news na like 5&6.. No dey talk that your talk abeg, make pesin no cry joor, please!

Just see how ground go chop dis fine girl😭😭
Rest In GOD'S Peace, My Fellow Engineer😭😭
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by Loyalty2z(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
It's well with your soul dear.
. RiP
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by CallTheCops(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:
I need a help of 3k please my people.
Someone pls help me
Lol. No wonder your girl with heart issues no take you serious. Or you probably even made up the story.

1 Like

Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by NaijaCover(m): 9:01pm On Oct 20, 2023
ecolime:
RIP to the young girl cry

Udoka, these your bad news is getting too much. Reduce am abeg.

Show some love na
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by Fujiyama: 9:23pm On Oct 20, 2023
Opanka44:
The way some of reason is very appalling. Everything is about the Govt. So you think even if all Nigeria's roads were good and vehicles are been inspected, there wouldn't be Road Accidents? So these are the only causes of Accident?

^^^
Nobody is saying that road accidents will disappear completely.

But the numbers will come down. That's the way it works.
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by Probz(m): 5:29am On Oct 21, 2023
Auto-crashes just seem so out of place for 2023. It’s such a shame and a tragedy that they keep happening. Nigeria needs to evolve but before that can happen the roads need to improve.

RIP to the poor lady.

1 Like

Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by barinedan(m): 7:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Sad news every day in Nigeria, I feel for her parents after spending so much to get educated, they couldn't enjoy what they labour. After all the suffer, the stress the sacrifices she didn't live to reap the benefits of her struggles, it is heartbreaking. May her soul find rest
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by sureinfo: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Na wa, this is really sad, may we live so our parents can reap the fruits of their labour. 🙏🏾
Re: Confidence Ogar Enya, Cross River University Graduate Dies In Auto Crash by YaksonFCA(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
So sad may her soul rest in peace . Condolences

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Pilgrims Protest Over Food Quality In Mecca (Video, Photos) / Azman Air Suspends Operations, Sends Staff Away / Douala: The Economic Capital Of Cameroon (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.