Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,566 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam (1687 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji / Okorocha Is A Failure - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by unclenna(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2011
Sir, I challenge you to prove that this report is real. Because I know you are still owing teachers 2 months salary. Mr ROCHAS promise to pay Imo workers what He called Imo formula which is 100% 18,000 to junior staff.So which one is this N20,000 Scam am hearing. Sir, if it may interest you to know, I gave my time, money, energy to motivate people to vote you. Am not afraid of anything. Please don't fail us because we the people of Imo see you as the symbol of truth.

Okorocha signs N20,000 minimum wage for Imo workers
From VAL OKARA, Owerri
Monday, October 24, 2011
This report is a complete SCAM by ROCHAS. Come and show us the European schools that are ongoing.

Rochas liaised with IMO NUT to scam teachers, Informing teachers that the NUT Board had received Imo teachers three months salary and refuse to pay them. After the meeting the governor paid them only one month and since then what has happened. If the NUT Officials withheld Imo teachers salary the ROCHAS i know will have them jailed just like Osimole Adams did to one of his officials. Come out and challenge this letter if you are not a scammer.

Photo: Sun News Publishing
More Stories on This Section
Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, will today, sign a new minimum wage of N20,000 with the organised Labour in the state at the state secretariat along Portharcourt Road, Owerri.

In a statement by the Special Assistant, Media (Print) to Governor Okorocha, Ebere Uzoukwa yesterday said the gesture to the state workers represented a substantial increase in the N18,000 national minimum wage approved by the Federal Government.

According to him, it also demonstrated Governor Okorocha’s commitment to the upliftment of the welfare of workers and to further motivate them towards living up to expectation in their responsibility to ensure that government policies and programmes were effectively implemented.

Okorocha who had earlier expressed that N18,000 minimum wage approved by the Federal Government was grossly inadequate to be regarded as living wage, promised to pay above the national minimum wage in Imo State.
Also, the recent report released by the Nigerian Governors Forum (NGF) rated Imo among 15 healthy states in Nigeria that could pay minimum wage and embark on capital projects owing to the prudent financial management policy of Governor Okorocha.

Apart from the N20,000 minimum wage, Governor Okorocha had equally approved the construction of 15km of roads in each of the 27 LGAs, construction of European standard schools in each of the 305 INEC wards in the state as well as other ongoing capital projects initiated by his administration.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by ak47mann(m): 5:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
OHAKIM i can see his trick no be 419 him be wink wink
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by astronp8: 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
@Poster:
The report states that TODAY the government will SIGN N20k minimum wage - It never state the have been paid.

Allow today to pass, when you receive your next salary and its less than a N20k plan you can then shout. And if the report from SUN NEWS is false soon we will get to know.

Call the Gov. a scam this early will not help your position.

Moreover the only complain we have seen is the delay due to the verification process.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ignorance on rampage
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 24, 2011
Ignorance on rampage
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by PatOgidi1: 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2011
I think it will be more honourable to keep your mouth mute than talk trash you know nothing about
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by Areosapien(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2011
The OP is clearly an ignorant turd.
I wouldn't bother with this one.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by vanbonattel: 1:55pm On Jan 17, 2015
Na today?
Rochas dey tiff since 1961
Re: Rochas Okorocha Is A Scam by 9ijaprince(m): 12:26pm On Nov 11, 2018

(1) (Reply)

New Refineries: Ohanaeze Condemns Exclusion Of South-east / Hidden Bank Accounts Of Jonathan’s Minister Of Justice, Bello Adoke Exposed / Constitution And Its Prohibitions - North Under The Microscope!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.