Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways (11079 Views)

Sit-At-Home: Major Roads And Streets In Awka Deserted (Video) / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge / LASG Launches 1,000-hectares Modern Satellite City In Epe (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Isobug: 6:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Saw this in Enugu last month only that the live monitor screen is not in a public space.
Abuja and Rivers should emulate
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by koladata(m): 6:48am On Oct 21, 2023
I don't know why they can't place camera on the highways too like lagos to abuja , this will reduce all the insurgency
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Blitzking: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2023
If those cameras will produce evidence when an emi lokan is on the wrong side of the law.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by adex05: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2023
SalamRushdie:
They should first fix the roads first

Lagos roads have never been this bad as they are now
learn to appreciate good initiative.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Khyrvxjzy: 7:30am On Oct 21, 2023
chukiz:
Nice but, the reason for the camera is to snap your car plate number, and check if you have not renew your car papers and give you a fine of 20k... Rubbish

una na criminal na,i dont know why you don't want to renew your paper
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by PHAYOL81: 7:37am On Oct 21, 2023
I thought this has been in place since they started installing CCTV across major roads in the metropolis some couple of years back or are they trying to tell us the system was not functional until now?

Perhaps, it might mean they are celebrating reaching a 300 roads milestone and are formally bringing the awareness to the public, especially many who didn't know such existed in the first place. 300 ain't bad but still little for a state of Lagos magnitude with enormous kilometres of paved road networks

May God continue to bless LAGOS state
EKO O NII BAJE O
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Menclothing: 7:43am On Oct 21, 2023
They have it already I guess they want to increase the number
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Mubiola360: 7:47am On Oct 21, 2023
Lanrelagboi:

By Jubril A. Gawat
while some are celebrating "B" logo of a construction company
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by cjudy(m): 7:57am On Oct 21, 2023
They should try fixing those cameras at every police check point in Lagos. Apart from that, they’re not serious
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Sannisege: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2023
Whereas Lagos is progressing, Anambra remains a shithole. And one animal from Anambra want to rule Nigeria.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by SalamRushdie: 8:37am On Oct 21, 2023
adex05:
learn to appreciate good initiative.

You clearly don't stay in Lagos if not you wouldn't say this .
Have u seen the state of the roads ?
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by kenlinzo(m): 8:46am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice one..... building a Smart City should be the aspiration of every state governor. It has a lot of economical benefits attached to it. Economic growth, security, protection of libe and properties, timely intervention etc.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by gloryman91: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2023
Needing this most is Abuja, Kano, Porthacourt and Ibadan before all over.
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by lekkicctv(m): 10:00am On Oct 21, 2023
cool 💙
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by oladipupo2234: 10:09am On Oct 21, 2023
Are you supposed to drive with expired papers before?

chukiz:
Nice but, the reason for the camera is to snap your car plate number, and check if you have not renew your car papers and give you a fine of 20k... Rubbish
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Fearyourcreator: 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
tonicyril:
Make I come find one bulaba loyal wey fit connect me with lasgidi

This is fhe best time to work with/in lasgidi
Connect with Anambra abeg
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by tonicyril: 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Connect with Anambra abeg

Why??
Those people can never allow even a person from imo in their civil settings not to talk of yorubas
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Fearyourcreator: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
yorke1:
Commendable. Maintenance and sustainability is my concern. For every project, the politicians always cash out. Another big cash out.
Dem no do wahala, dem do wahala...
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by optionalY09: 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
launching is nothing management has always be the issues
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Fearyourcreator: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
chukiz:
Mosquito brain... go do rubbish na
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Fearyourcreator: 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
tonicyril:

Why??
Those people can never allow even a person from imo in their civil settings not to talk of yorubas
I know well na... shouldn't be them crying tribalism
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by hollandis(f): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
The way people comment "fantastic, commendable is very useless .I hate this
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by tonicyril: 2:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

I know well na... shouldn't be them crying tribalism

Lol

Anything those people are accusing you of, just know that they are doing way much than that grin
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by Fearyourcreator: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2023
tonicyril:

Lol

Anything those people are accusing you of, just know that they are doing way much than that grin
Same with the drug thing... na dem , fake products na them ... this skull mining too na them those days dey carry their mama do money ... just a pity cutting humans now rampant in the west especially ogun state ...
Re: LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways by smithclito: 8:58am On Oct 22, 2023
chukiz:
Just what was on my mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa State: DSP Alamieyeseigha Impeached and Arrested / Oyo Governorship: Alao Akala Dumps PDP, Picks Labour Party Ticket / Governor Rauf Aregbesola Refunds School Fees Of Student Who Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.