Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. (185 Views)

Can A House Be Bought Or Built With One Million Naira In Lagos State? / My Landlord Is Trying To Eject Me For Having Visitors. Please Help / What Do I Invest 500k In That Will Yield Great Profit? Investors Advice Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by alphacyborg(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2023
I was given #1.5m by a friend, I plan on investing #1m
Any advice on what to invest in with a million?

Mod please front page for as many advise as possible.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by BItt: 1:18am On Oct 21, 2023
Depending on your location,
Packs of Carbonated drinks and bottled water
Is the best.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by LikeAking: 1:20am On Oct 21, 2023
alphacyborg:

What’s ya skill?

Sell lap tops and accessories..

You can met them to teach you..
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by CoronaVirusPro: 1:29am On Oct 21, 2023
What level of risk are you willing to play?

High, medium or low!
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by silvoclaira: 2:33am On Oct 21, 2023
One idiiot will soon come now and type "check my signature for free stuffs''

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Op Beware!!

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by sonofthunder: 5:15am On Oct 21, 2023
alphacyborg:

What do you do currently? Where's your location? What are you interested in doing?

Place the money in mutual funds with these insurance companies so you don't touch any of the #1.5million.

Use that period to study the business you want to venture into and possibly get a mentor. That way you have a better knowledge of the business and it is likely not to fail.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by alphacyborg(m): 5:51am On Oct 21, 2023
sonofthunder:

What do you do currently? Where's your location? What are you interested in doing?

Place the money in mutual funds with these insurance companies so you don't touch any of the #1.5million.

Use that period to study the business you want to venture into and possibly get a mentor. That way you have a better knowledge of the business and it is likely not to fail.

I am a hustler, currently base in Anambra.
I would have loved going into sales of trendy clothes but I am having doubts since I got this money.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by alphacyborg(m): 5:52am On Oct 21, 2023
BItt:
Depending on your location,
Packs of Carbonated drinks and bottled water
Is the best.

I base in Anambra.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:01am On Oct 21, 2023
alphacyborg:

The best advice I can give you now is to learn tech, because that's what is paying my bills now and has been ever paying it.

I understand the amount here is 1.5m and this advice might seem like what's this, but just adhere and take just 30k out of it to learn a lucrative tech skill. You'd never regret it.

However,be careful where you learn that from because almost everyone is just calling themselves tech guy,tech bae now without any even deep knowledge of what tech is and no direction. Be careful.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by sonofthunder: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2023
alphacyborg:

I am a hustler, currently base in Anambra.
I would have loved going into sales of trendy clothes but I am having doubts since I got this money.

It's even better since you have something doing though little. Since you aren't sure and you need to learn the process first, place the money in a place you can't access easily.

You can then link up with folks that operate boutiques.

Ask them questions. If they are unwilling to help, move on to the next person. The idea is to gain sufficient knowledge so as to reduce the chances of failure.

This business interest you have, you also need to understand where your clothes will be coming from. Will our unstable FX affect your buying price?

Just calm down and take it easy.
Re: What Can I Invest One Million On As A 25yrs Old, Trying To Make Ends Meet. by alphacyborg(m): 1:35am On Oct 26, 2023
sonofthunder:

It's even better since you have something doing though little. Since you aren't sure and you need to learn the process first, place the money in a place you can't access easily.

You can then link up with folks that operate boutiques.

Ask them questions. If they are unwilling to help, move on to the next person. The idea is to gain sufficient knowledge so as to reduce the chances of failure.

This business interest you have, you also need to understand where your clothes will be coming from. Will our unstable FX affect your buying price?

Just calm down and take it easy.

Thanks a lot

(1) (Reply)

Is 350k Rent Too Much / Selling! 4bedroom Terrace @ Ajah. N70/80m. Eunice 08029562694 / Split Unit Air Conditioner 2-horse Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.