Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures (350 Views)

I Restore Old Damaged Pictures. / Bring All Your Damaged Old Pictures ,I Will Repair,restore And Colourize It / I Can Help You Repair,restore And Colourize Your Old Damage Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 6:52am On Oct 21, 2023
Family and personal photos of our younger self, throwbacks to our younger age are some of our most PRECIOUS possessions.

However, it is a fact that most of us have some of these old photos or documentation damaged already, by age,the environment sometimes accidental abuse.

Some of us had even lost hope on the pictures already. But here's a post for restoration of hope on those old spoiled,damaged pictures

Do you have an old Picture of your loved ones, family, your younger self that's damaged already? or would love to do that for someone as a gift

This is what I do. I restore, repair and colourize old damaged picture to become brand new

Would you not love to see the same damaged/spoiled picture just as it was before?

Below are some of my works (before and after)

send me a message with those pictures now on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 to get them restored!

Discounts are also available for people doing bulk.

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 6:54am On Oct 21, 2023
send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 with that picture to get it restored!

There's still a hope for that picture to be turned to just as it was before!

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by JASONjnr(m): 7:23am On Oct 21, 2023
Nice one....

Good job....
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 7:26am On Oct 21, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nice one....

Good job....

Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 8:50am On Oct 22, 2023
Still available for your photo restoration services smiley . send me a message on WhatsApp now 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5 to get that picture restored! Restore the memories
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 5:06am On Dec 08, 2023
Still available for all your photo restoration needs. We're here to help restore the memories 🤩🤭
My WhatsApp number 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5
Re: I Restore, Repair And Colourize Old Damaged Pictures by Hannaleeyah(f): 2:32pm On Feb 15
Available for your Photo Restoration Projects🤩

send me a message on WhatsApp 0 8 1 four three three 2 2 8 seven 5

(1) (Reply)

Need Help With After Effects File!!! / A Nigerian Hyper And Photorealistic Artist Who Draws Commisioned Portait Arts / Check Out My Flyer Designs Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.