Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day (13270 Views)

Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Photo: Biafra Will Be Declare October 30th If Nnamdi Kanu Not Release- Gen Orji / Aisha Buhari, Titi Atiku Abubakar, Mike Okiro To Grace ASO Outstanding Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHAYOL81:
Request in honour of fallacy. I mean, how d'you honour propaganda and lies?

This is one of those who said if subsidy is removed Nigeria government will save money. But today the government is crying there is no money
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by PHAYOL81: 8:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
stormborn28:

This is one of those who said if subsidy is removed Nigeria government will save money. But today the government is crying there is no money

Have you missed the medication again? Like how d'you end up weaving your SUBSIDY comment into my ENDSARS response? How are they related?
If bt chance you're still having hangover over the electoral loss of your preffered candidate, no problem but if you must vent your anger, wait until there's an avenue for it or better still, create a new thread for it. But this stunt you just pulled makes you sound RETARDED and DISORGANIZED.
BETTER BE CALMING DOWN, NOT EVERYTHING DESERVES YOUR WAIL AND PAIN. GOODNIGHT
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHAYOL81:

Have you missed the medication again? Like how d'you end up weaving your SUBSIDY comment into my ENDSARS response? How are they related?
If bt chance you're still having hangover over the electoral loss of your preffered candidate, no problem but if you must vent your anger, wait until there's an avenue for it or better still, create a new thread for it. But this stunt you just pulled makes you sound RETARDED and DISORGANIZED.
BETTER BE CALMING DOWN, NOT EVERYTHING DESERVES YOUR WAIL AND PAIN. GOODNIGHT
APC zoneb is pain..the same ENDSARS that Lagos state government said no protesters were killed. Check this...

https://punchng.com/lagos-suspends-planned-mass-burial-for-endsars-victims/
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by PHAYOL81: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2023
stormborn28:

APC zoneb is pain..the same ENDSARS that Lagos state government said no protesters were killed. Check this...

https://punchng.com/lagos-suspends-planned-mass-burial-for-endsars-victims/

So much's been said about the low IQ of the OBIDIENTS and you're just showing the world how perfectly you fit in amongst the infamous HEADLESS MOB. Do you somewhat have comprehension issues? Is there any part of my previous submission that contradict what you quoted; why bringing it up against me when it's the same fact I iterated? Must you senselessly drag everyone around for a mudfight?
Boy, I guess it'll do you a lot of good if you take things easy. Try show the world the PIG tag on you ain't appropriate, even if it's inconveniently and just once.

PS: To simplify for you, the burial was for unclaimed bodies recovered across the metropolis, not LEKKI. THEY HAVE TREATED THE ALLEGATION TIME WITHOUT NUMBER BUT IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE PROVIDE THE NAMES OF PEOPLE MASSACRED AND THEIR ADDRESSES.OR ARE THEY SPIRITS WITHOUT ANY IDENTITIES AND LINK TO THE SOCIETY?
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2023
PHAYOL81:

So much's been said about the low IQ of the OBIDIENTS and you're just showing the world how perfectly you fit in amongst the infamous HEADLESS MOB. Do you somewhat have comprehension issues? Is there any part of my previous submission that contradict what you quoted; why bringing it up against me when it's the same fact I iterated? Must you senselessly drag everyone around for a mudfight?
Boy, I guess it'll do you a lot of good if you take things easy. Try show the world the PIG tag on you ain't appropriate, even if it's inconveniently and just once.

PS: To simplify for you, the burial was for unclaimed bodies recovered across the metropolis, not LEKKI. THEY HAVE TREATED THE ALLEGATION TIME WITHOUT NUMBER BUT IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE PROVIDE THE NAMES OF PEOPLE MASSACRED AND THEIR ADDRESSES.OR ARE THEY SPIRITS WITHOUT ANY IDENTITIES AND LINK TO THE SOCIETY?

You have proven to be the APC zoneb. In the news that was the headline and Lagos state government never refuted it.. As foolish as you are, you said you agreed to what I mentioned and at the tail end of your writing you said they were dead bodies picked up from Lagos metropolis.. You are terribly daft. Majority of you reason through your ANUS and those who are capable of reasoning from the skull, it is either a skull full of sawdust or cotton wool. The lies perpetrated by your APC politicians has kept the world amazed... Shamelessly miscreants
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Otulented: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Higherthan:

OSU 🐷

Osu otu nnegi
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Agwotulumbe1: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2023
designking:
Immediately I saw the news headline, I knew it must be an Igbo man.

helibaby how far
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by richie240: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2023
iamtardey:
Police don too do youths shege for this country sha o
Na so dem dey reason. Their own bird always dey use only one wing fly.
The same old man suddenly'forgot' about the Akwuzu massacre despite d abundance of evidences bcus his blodas were responsible, only to focus on lagos despite no evidence.

SoNature:
At least, that's the best thing the government can do for people they brutally murdered, denied them and turned around to organise a secret mass burial for them.

And what 'freedom day' will be declared for the sarz victims of anambala state, whose bodies were dumped in akwuzu river.

#ndi nepotistic elements dem!
cool

Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Patriotsleague: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2023
Nope, it was hijacked...it's a bad memory for lagosians.
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:08pm On Nov 13, 2023
Otulented:

Osu otu nnegi
Olofo olori gbigbe
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

This is one of the drug lord miscreant
One of the bingodient from potopoto region
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

One of the bingodient from potopoto region

Brown roof
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:12pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

Brown roof
Chest beating gorilla 🦍
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

Chest beating gorilla 🦍

Certificate forgery and drug Baron
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

Certificate forgery and drug Baron
User of sidekicks to awaken father's from sleep grin
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2023
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

And your agulu fraudster who turned Anambra into his personal business, and killed Many youths threw them in the river

Funny enough you are talking to a person from South south. Anybody against Tinubu is always IBO. E no concern me how much you abuse the Ibos but for me your president is a drug lord
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

Funny enough you are talking to a person from South south. Anybody against Tinubu is always IBO. E no concern me how much you abuse the Ibos but for me your president is a drug lord
If you like come from cone from pit of hell, I'm also from Benue anyone supporting tinubu is Yoruba tongue
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

If you like come from cone from pit of hell, I'm also from Benue anyone supporting tinubu is Yoruba tongue

I did not expect anyone who is quoting me to be Yoruba . but all I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug Baron
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

I did not expect anyone who is quoting me to be Yoruba . but all I know is that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a drug Baron
And any LP supporters are all losers, 🤣
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

And any LP supporters are all losers, 🤣

What concerns me LP.. It is the integrity of Nigeria in which a drug Baron is pivoting that is the focus
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2023
stormborn28:

What concerns me LP.. It is the integrity of Nigeria in which a drug Baron is pivoting that is the focus
Ok we have Heard you, but he's your president for 8years.
So more wailing to your throat grin
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2023
Higherthan:

Ok we have Heard you, but he's your president for 8years.
So more wailing to your throat grin

Wailing in what way.. Tinubu is a criminal. It is something you can not erase. His files are with FBI. You can see so much effort he put in to stop Atiku from accessing it.. So when they say someone has skeleton in his cupboard.. Tinubu is a good example.. It is a stain for everlasting. So a drug Baron will always remain one
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2023
stormborn28:

Wailing in what way.. Tinubu is a criminal. It is something you can not erase. His files are with FBI. You can see so much effort he put in to stop Atiku from accessing it.. So when they say someone has skeleton in his cupboard.. Tinubu is a good example.. It is a stain for everlasting. So a drug Baron will always remain one
And a drug Baron is your president 😀
Don't forget 90% of OSU are on death row in Asia for drug related cases 😂
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2023
Higherthan:

And a drug Baron is your president 😀
Don't forget 90% of OSU are on death row in Asia for drug related cases 😂

Yeses , drug Baron (Bola Tinubu) became president because is third world country and not a sane place. FYI , you can continue your insult on Ibos . I remain South south. The energy of Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 4:54pm On Nov 14, 2023
stormborn28:

Yeses , drug Baron (Bola Tinubu) became president because is third world country and not a sane place. FYI , you can continue your insult on Ibos . I remain South south. The energy of Nigeria
No be only energy of Nigeria na fire wood of Nigeria, state wey if you born male pikin na automatic AIYE 🪓 or Automatic ASHAWO straight to Italy grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 4:12pm On Nov 19, 2023
Higherthan:

No be only energy of Nigeria na fire wood of Nigeria, state wey if you born male pikin na automatic AIYE 🪓 or Automatic ASHAWO straight to Italy grin grin

Help me say hi to your drug lord president
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Higherthan: 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
stormborn28:

Help me say hi to your drug lord president
You just received today's free 10mb grin reason for your just coming online.

How's betting today?
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by stormborn28(m): 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Higherthan:

You just received today's free 10mb grin reason for your just coming online.

How's betting today?

Look at this child talking.. You think I don't have work to do.. I'm so busy with my job making money not idle away my time here. My leisure time is partly spent here. Nonsense everywhere
Re: EndSARS: Mike Okiro Urges Tinubu To Declare October 20 National Freedom Day by Curious345: 9:50am On Jan 07
stormborn28:

Look at this child talking.. You think I don't have work to do.. I'm so busy with my job making money not idle away my time here. My leisure time is partly spent here. Nonsense everywhere
nice one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wale Edun's Plans To Improve The Nigerian Economy / Otedola Pays AMCON Debt.. / Nigerian Government Accused Of Renting Protesters Against Amnesty International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.