Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay (14598 Views)

Davido - UNAVAILABLE (Official Video) Ft. Musa Keys / Wizkid - Essence (official Video) Ft. Tems / Patapaa – "One Corner" (Official Video) Ft. Ras Cann & Mr Loyalty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by cezarman(m): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2023
KiNg0G:
Betterstyle..
I feel like to freestyle
Let y"all know I used to feed on rhymes
Bac in the days when $ was low and naira high
Flow for rank I was top 10 on the list
Ibîme, mîkuz, even blaqbones were no match for the beast.
We did it all then and earn our titles...
Bullet wounds,Rataataa...I exterminate souls
2014....Kings were made, slaves were sold
It was Survival of the fittest, I was number one
The art was not appreciated, even though we started at a young age.
Till everything went downhill, because we never made front page.
Fuckc the mods, they never liked us..
All we saw was tonto dikeh and lala snake Waves.
Now it's all gone, just memories of the past..
of the good old days dining with frenemies..hates
Because one minute your cool with this textcee..
The next day your called out to defend yourself like the spartans ways!

I remember those guys you mentioned back then. Nairaland has been overrun by tribalists now.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YorubaSamurai: 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
ezechi242:
Nice one....Nigerians Yorubas have taken over...
fixed cool
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YorubaSamurai: 12:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
tonididdy:
My 1yr old daughter favorite song was that trending song by this lojay guy...we always tot it was a lady behind the voice until we saw his video...we were shocked.

majo monalisa abi? grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Slimwhyt(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
The sound is like 'call me every day' ft wizkid
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Enemyofpeace: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Reverbs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
fok off. We are tired of your lies. Go look for something to do. Na your mate dey sell yam for market
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Gggjhhj: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Froggie, lojay killed it
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Fearyourcreator: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
phransix2:
The only industry working in Nigeria is the Music and Entertainment industry... And that's just because there's no old man somewhere heading it that you have to go seek approvals from.

Kudos to these guys that help put Nigeria on the map.
Na play play flex flex Nigerians dey like na
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Fearyourcreator: 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
4tomandchi:
Lojay killed his verse don’t know what Davido is doing on that song Brezee na 9ja Boi make dem do DNA test the guy is from Edo South.

How long will it take P-Square to colab Breezeee for the dance.
He go just school psquare
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Georgejeez: 1:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
All their songs , always all about woman , she , baby , sweet girl , give me that thing , love you blablabla ,, yet upon all the plenty love they profess in their craft , they can't get married to a lady without going through the baby Mama route .

Nonsense and rubbish songs , everyday same concept , WOMAN ,,,,, can't they open their eyes and see the rot going on all over the World, Europe, Asia , Africa and Nigeria in particular , can't they use any other concept apart from sexualising a woman's body ? ,, That's why their songs both international and indigenous, can't reign and trend more than a month , because they are just good sounds without content and meaningful lyrics .

Michael Jackson ( God bless his soul) gave the World "Heal the World, black or white , they don't really care about us etc and used these to shut down stadiums, up till now those songs are evergreen and never fades , why , because they contain meaning .

Fela Anikulapo Kuti gave us countless tracks bordering on various concepts evident in the Society , up till today those songs are still relevant . Lucky Dube, Bob Marley, Ras Kimono , Tu face idiabia , African China etc .. even Rara by Tekno still turns heads till date .

But all these new set of mumusicians care about is Women , money , drugs , cultism and yahoo inclined concepts .

Rubbish songs I say .
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Fearyourcreator: 1:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
anonymous1759:
angry

You don’t need evidence for character assassination in Nigeria. People insult the president everyday without evidence . I would like the social media bill to come on board to deal with these nitwits you can’t pour out your frustration on other people in form of slandering. these guys should grow up and face their challenges squarely.
Many of them failed themselves but trying to blame the government for everything

2 Likes

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Georgejeez: 1:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
tonididdy:
My 1yr old daughter favorite song was that trending song by this lojay guy...we always tot it was a lady behind the voice until we saw his video...we were shocked.

Monalisa I guess

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by sylve11: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

I so much dislike this generation

Even the Bible was right about them.

Perverse, lover of self , lover of money and materialistic ideas.

They are also hypocrites.

Same youths cursing Naira Marley cant do the same for
Davido

Davido has successfully renewed his fame and riches by doing ritual

Using his close associates and even his kid

But nobody is ready to talk about this.

Your eyes go clear soon

Na you run the ritual for Davido? sad cool
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by DarkandHandsome(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
You e crimianl!!!!! E no go better for you!!!!!
Reverbs:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ericuzor(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Same youths cursing Naira Marley cant do the same for Davido

Your eyes go clear soon

this is so wrong, you are just filled with jealousy, try and elevate your life with something useful..
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Lhoordshak714: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
You're good with those lines man(no jokes), I see d faya wen right and those rhymes are real punchlines.. u're good
KiNg0G:
Betterstyle..
I feel like to freestyle

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Lhoordshak714: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
You're good with those lines man(no jokes), I see d faya wen u right and those rhymes are real punchlines.. u're good
KiNg0G:
Betterstyle..
I feel like to freestyle

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YourGFsnatcher: 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yankiss:
Davido going higher. Congratulations to him and Chris Brown. More powers. But I do believe that majority of these musicians are into something sinister. We will soon receive Naira Marley back once he does the needful clandestinely. It's well. God dey.
I've never liked nairla marley and I'll never like him. Anybody from 30 and above that likes naira marley has retard brain growth. U can't be dragging with Gen Zs in their stupid songs.. we had ours during our time... but still being stupid till this time is a waste of human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by tonididdy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Georgejeez:

Monalisa I guess

YorubaSamurai:
majo monalisa abi? grin

Yes grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by whirlout: 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2023
They gave Davido too many lines to sing. Love the guy, love his hustle and his personality, but his singing is just not it. Singing alone where u don’t have to measure him, he shines but here where he’s up against true singers, he underwhelms to no surprises. Lojay and Chris B both killed their parts.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ezechi242: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
fixed cool

Your foolishness knows no bound....do you know the number of other Nigerian tribes that made those artist what they are today?....ode.

Abi runtown and Peruzzi wey make Davido be star today by writing good music for him are also yorubas..
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Gggjhhj: 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Froggie versé was not necessary
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by Sweetbigdick(m): 9:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
You be mumu
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YorubaSamurai: 5:37am On Oct 22, 2023
ezechi242:

Your foolishness knows no bound....do you know the number of other Nigerian tribes that made those artist what they are today?....ode.

Abi runtown and Peruzzi wey make Davido be star today by writing good music for him are also yorubas..
why didn't runtown and peruzzi write for theirselves and blow like davido?

omo ode
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ezechi242: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
why didn't runtown and peruzzi write for theirselves and blow like davido?

omo ode

Why didn't Davido write his own music to blow by himself...oponu cocain head
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by hkidola00(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2023
tonididdy:

actually it's the tiktok version of the song that made it sound so..like a group of female singers
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YorubaSamurai: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
ezechi242:

Why didn't Davido write his own music to blow by himself...oponu cocain head
ode.
let igbo artist do it if e easy na
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ezechi242: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
ode.
let igbo artist do it if e easy na

Oponu....they don't need to sing music to be rich...Moreover they are the biggest marketers in the industry...even your drug lord knows ....oponu 001.
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by BALLOSKI: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaKinging:

[s]The end is near

Your eyes go clear soon[/s]

Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by YorubaSamurai: 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
ezechi242:

Oponu....they don't need to sing music to be rich...Moreover they are the biggest marketers in the industry...even your drug lord knows ....oponu 001.
no igbo artist is popular outside Nigeria...

Let it pain you well grin grin grin
Re: Chris Brown - Sensational (Official Video) Ft. Davido, Lojay by ezechi242: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
no igbo artist is popular outside Nigeria...

Let it pain you well grin grin grin

grin oponu...wetin concern me hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Performance At BET Awards 2023 (Video) / Video: Kcee - Limpopo [download] / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.