Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers (25193 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Zainab Ahmed: Dangote Refinery Will Save Nigeria $10bn / Nothing Will Save You – Adeleke Tells Governor Oyetola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by tit(f): 1:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mumus,
The petrol is already blended with 15% ethanol.
If you add more ethanol your engines go broke
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by Aguilar(m): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Gajagojo:

Who are you and why should I listen to what you are saying
My point is that your English language use and communication
Is bad
You talk like a person with autism

That is the problematic post

What does it mean?

grin grin
Thank you for proving me right. I wonder what sort of dim-witted alien you are. If you're very good in reading and comprehension in english and a very good doctor. How did you end up with words like reading, comprehension, autism, gibberish. Are these the only words you learnt in english. What is the meaning of gibberish in your use of English language?? Describe Gibberish? and when do you say someone is autistic? Are we not speaking the same English? Or are cellulose, starch and glucose not English words again? Do people even possess the ability now to translate gibberish? I find it hard to believe that you are normal. Are your kind so good in english that they can translate gibberish?
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by terrence12(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
mrvitalis:

Today is your lucky day I would give you free class on macro economics

There is something called theory of comparative advantage

We have goods we have or can develop comparative advantage on that can earn us potentially $250 billion dollars ... With just key institutional and legislative frame work

Poultry to glucose to ethanol to garment to leather works to education to wood works to chemicals etc

Focus on those

things requiring political and legislative processes aren't always as straight and seamless as you theorize
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by OneCandleAway(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2023
BItt:

How many candles do I have to burn for God to open way

Road opener candle, oil, incense.

Go to a religious store.

Also ask for soap for spiritual bath.
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by Gajagojo: 11:23am On Oct 23, 2023
Aguilar:

grin grin
Thank you for proving me right. I wonder what sort of dim-witted alien you are. If you're very good in reading and comprehension in english and a very good doctor. How did you end up with words like reading, comprehension, autism, gibberish. Are these the only words you learnt in english. What is the meaning of gibberish in your use of English language?? Describe Gibberish? and when do you say someone is autistic? Are we not speaking the same English? Or are cellulose, starch and glucose not English words again? Do people even possess the ability now to translate gibberish? I find it hard to believe that you are normal. Are your kind so good in english that they can translate gibberish?
More verbigeration
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by oyatz(m): 12:37am On Oct 24, 2023
mrvitalis:

Nigeria is as of today a net importer of ethanol

Try to read and understand before replying.

Today , Nigeria is importing Petrol, Sugar, Rice, papers, palm oil , pencils and even toothpicks .

Can all these be produced in sufficient quantities in Nigeria?

The answer is Capital YES.
Re: Blending Petrol With Ethanol Will Save N49 – Marketers by mrvitalis(m): 4:37am On Oct 24, 2023
oyatz:

Try to read and understand before replying.

Today , Nigeria is importing Petrol, Sugar, Rice, papers, palm oil , pencils and even toothpicks .

Can all these be produced in sufficient quantities in Nigeria?

The answer is Capital YES.
Produced yes produced cheaper than imported ones no

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku's Us Visa Ban Still In Place, Given A Waiver For January Visit -bloomberg / Deepening Uncertainty Over Buhari’s Health - Punch Editorial / Tinunbu's Igbo Tape: Reno Omokri Resorts To Blocking People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.