Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. (277 Views)

Iran Claims It Has Attacked An Israeli Spy Base In Kurdistan(photos) / Trans, Jordan Gray Plays Piano With Her Penis, Insults God On Live TV In The UK / US Threatens Russia With "Decisive" Response Over Cuba Deployment Plans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by CALEB1590(m): 11:40am On Oct 21, 2023
Video of an Israeli politician threatening Russia .
NB:I stand with Israel in their time of grief and also condemn in totality the barbaric act of hamas.. i also do not support their barbaric revenge on children of Palestine, women and their innocent populace... But for Israel to be threatening Russia that have not even picked a side is a joke too far...
httpss://fb.watch/nPoIvgvjUW/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by misreal(m): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2023
So because a politician threatened Russia,it then means that the whole of Israel has threatened Russia?
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by CALEB1590(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2023
Oga, I only posted a video for all to see. I am not here to massage anybody's ego..
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by Westerhoffe(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2023
CALEB1590:
Oga, I only posted a video for all to see. I am not here to massage anybody's ego..

But you've already massaged yours…
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by victorclean(f): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
It's a lie. Is the terrorists strategy to try to bring Russia in enemity with Israel. All their stratagem are now easy to identify from rubbing blood on babies and posting pictures to using fake taquyah to seek world sympathy.
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by YouandiAllofus: 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2023
Let Russians cry their cry while we drag our president for forging his certificate he presented to inec

1 Like

Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by Kojochyke(m): 8:35am On Oct 22, 2023
misreal:
So because a politician threatened Russia,it then means that the whole of Israel has threatened Russia?
Apply same logic here...

So Hamas raided Israel, it therefore means over 2 million Palestinians must die abi..

I see.
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by misreal(m): 9:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Kojochyke:
Apply same logic here...

So Hamas raided Israel, it therefore means over 2 million Palestinians must die abi..

I see.
Then you have no idea how terrorist organisation operates.What about the hostages they have taken?
What about how they hide amongst civilians to fire rockets into Israel?
What about the over 6000 rockets fired into Isreal as at today which nobody is talking about?
What about the instructions given to innocent palestines to leave the north and go to the south?
My dear the same logic cannot be directly applied.
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by Kojochyke(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
misreal:

Then you have no idea how terrorist organisation operates.What about the hostages they have taken?
What about how they hide amongst civilians to fire rockets into Israel?
What about the over 6000 rockets fired into Isreal as at today which nobody is talking about?
What about the instructions given to innocent palestines to leave the north and go to the south?
My dear the same logic cannot be directly applied.
Lemme school you for a bit....
Terrorist organizations attack civilians, so that they can force a change.. Overthrow the system to bring in their own..

Israel is bombing civilians to force a change against Hamas, using civilians as collateral damage in their quest to defeat Hamas..

That is genocide, it is terrorism.

I was watching France24 as at last year n this year.. They have this program of how Israel has been cleansing Palestinians from their homes.
Why do u think they call it OCCUPATION?

they show how Israel disconnets Palestinian villages from Wells, to force them to move.
You think the youths will be there watching their parents being dragged out?

The action of Israel over time led to formation of Hamas.
The best way to make people hate u is to systematically make them eat dust while you laugh at them.
One day, they will throw a punch even if they know you have many bullies as friends.

U wont understand, cos u r not there.
Pray make Fulani nor take over ur village, n use army on u too.. Maybe u wont fight back one day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by misreal(m): 3:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kojochyke:
Lemme school you for a bit....
Terrorist organizations attack civilians, so that they can force a change.. Overthrow the system to bring in their own..

Israel is bombing civilians to force a change against Hamas, using civilians as collateral damage in their quest to defeat Hamas..

That is genocide, it is terrorism.

I was watching France24 as at last year n this year.. They have this program of how Israel has been cleansing Palestinians from their homes.
Why do u think they call it OCCUPATION?

they show how Israel disconnets Palestinian villages from Wells, to force them to move.
You think the youths will be there watching their parents being dragged out?

The action of Israel over time led to formation of Hamas.
The best way to make people hate u is to systematically make them eat dust while you laugh at them.
One day, they will throw a punch even if they know you have many bullies as friends.

U wont understand, cos u r not there.
Pray make Fulani nor take over ur village, n use army on u too.. Maybe u wont fight back one day.
it is this misinformation that you call schooling
Re: Joke Of The Century... An Israeli Politician Threatens Russia On Live Tv.. by Kojochyke(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
misreal:
it is this misinformation that you call schooling
Anything that doesn't suit the western narrative is automatically called MISINFORMATION.

But when Isarel used AI to generate images of beheaded babies, and it was later busted... U swallowed it.

Keep being remoted. Stay zombified.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Israeli Sniper Shot Christain Woman In Church In Gaza (video) / Sydney Knife Suspect Identified To Be Christian Terrorist / Spanish Prosecutor Calls For Rebellion Charges Against Catalan Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.