Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,040 members, 7,828,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Crypto Investment Strategies. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crypto Investment Strategies. (302 Views)

How To Invest In Massive Promotions To Grow Your Business|Investment Strategies| / 5 Crypto Investment Strategies That Turn My Portfolio Around Making $250 Monthly / 15 Mysterious Investment Strategies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crypto Investment Strategies. by Abigailzino(f): 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
No doubt, this has been the longest crypto bear market but we aren't giving up right? So let's have this discussion...what strategies have you employed to make the most out of this bearish season?
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by MN07: 12:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Abigailzino:
No doubt, this has been the longest bear market but we aren't giving up right? So let's have this discussion...what strategies have you employed to make the most out of this bearish season?

Get a job save enough capital and deploy early 2024. DCA along the way don't sell until late 2025.
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by Abigailzino(f): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
MN07:

Get a job save enough capital and deploy early 2024. DCA along the way don't sell until late 2025.

DCA! and Hodl nice. By the way, do you have any tokens you're considering at the moment?
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by MN07: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
Abigailzino:

DCA! and Hodl nice. By the way, do you have any tokens you're considering at the moment?

Avax
SNX
NEAR

I'm not buying until BTC Hits at least $9000.

1 Like

Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by Abigailzino(f): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
MN07:

Avax
SNX
NEAR

I'm not buying until BTC Hits at least $9000.
AVAX is a good one, currently at $9.5. I actually didn't buy though, I swapped on Bitget and I have it deposit on the exchange's flexible savings for 7 days. Aside the daily APR I'm getting on it, I'm hoping that it could touch $10 in due time.
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by Abigailzino(f): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
MN07:

Expect a $2 Avax before the beginning of the bull run.

You do not see it hitting $10? Anyways, I don't think I'll be greatly affected. I use this smart portfolio bot and it'll detect when there's going to be a drastic price drop. It'll rebalance my portfolio.
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by Abigailzino(f): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
0xiide22:
lol

Lol as funny as it sounds yeah, if you play in this current market conditions without any solid strategies ehn, you'll learn the hard way. Man is just playing safe to be frank.
Re: Crypto Investment Strategies. by CoinMegaTrend: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Abigailzino:

Lol as funny as it sounds yeah, if you play in this current market conditions without any solid strategies ehn, you'll learn the hard way. Man is just playing safe to be frank.

Yes na, not as if there are no people that are skilled in trading and making profit even in this kind of market but I just na to play safe be my own. That Platform I use even have more of similar bots good for managing risk. It's just to check very well on their Earn product section to see the one that meets what you want.

(1) (Reply)

Get Free 1 USDT Instantly / Is The Bamboo App A Legit Place To Invest / Lend Me 100,000 Naira For One Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.