Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant (1331 Views)

United Nations Business Support Assistant Job Recruitment - SSCE/Diploma/Degree / Job Applications Needed. / Urgent Applications Needed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
**Job Title:** Temporary Remote Career Support Assistant

**Job Description:**

Hey,

I'm looking for someone to help me for just one month as a Temporary Remote Career Support Assistant. This gig is all about helping me create and tailor my resumes and cover letters for specific roles. Plus, you'll be Googling and applying for easy-to-find job roles.

**What You'll Do:**

- Work with me to craft and customize resumes and cover letters.
- Help me search for job roles online, super easy to find.
- Make applications based on my qualifications.
- Keep things neat and organized.

**What I Need:**

- You're detail-oriented and can communicate well.
- Crafting resumes and cover letters is something you're good at.
- You're comfortable with online job searches.
- You can work independently and stick to my guidance.
- Staying organized and managing your time is your thing.

**Important Details:**

- This is a temporary gig for just one month.
- Compensation: 50,000 Naira for the month.
- A stable internet connection is crucial.

**More Info:**

If you're ready to help me with my job hunt, let's chat. Be part of making my dream job come true!

**To Apply:** Use this google form:

https://forms.gle/VV1utPaDbe7d1BGT8
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by IyaTola: 5:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
Cocao:

Hey,

I'm looking for someone to help me for just one month as a Temporary Remote Career Support Assistant. This gig is all about helping me create and tailor my resumes and cover letters for specific roles. Plus, you'll be Googling and applying for easy-to-find job roles.

If you're ready to help me with my job hunt, let's chat. Be part of making my dream job come true!

Are you for real or this a joke? I have tones of group you can join for FREE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by LZAA: 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
IyaTola:
Gotta be for laughs๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by lavylilly: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
LZAA:

Lol! You may likely not get paid after all the jobs search for the person. Nigerians we are wicked. Na so some mofo they look for fictional writers, by the time you send samples, them go ๐Ÿ‘ป you, begin another round searching for fictional writers.

Imagine, the Google sheet has a place to drop a short cover letter grin

2 Likes

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
IyaTola:

It's a serious offer.

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
lavylilly:
Lol! You may likely not get paid after all the jobs search for the person. Nigerians we are wicked. Na so some mofo they look for fictional writers, by the time you send samples, them go ๐Ÿ‘ป you, begin another round searching for fictional writers.

I apologize for your bad experiences so far. This is not the intention of the post. I wish you well!

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 5:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
LZAA:

Why would this be funny?
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by lavylilly: 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Cocao:

I apologize for your bad experiences so far. This is not the intention of the post. I wish you well!
So, what's the intention of the post?
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by LZAA: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
lavylilly:

๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by LZAA: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Cocao:

Why would this be funny?
Sorry but just like the other guy said there are tons of groups/sites you can sign up for and get instant job alerts tailored to your specific search
Just saw the google form
Anyhoos good luck with your search
Dunno why you remind me of a certain mod here๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
LZAA:

Sorry but just like the other guy said there are tons of groups/sites you can sign up for and get instant job alerts tailored to your specific search
Just saw the google form
Anyhoos good luck with your search
Dunno why you remind me of a certain mod here๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

If you know any of those groups, please let me know! I honestly had no idea. I got my first job ever from Nairaland and just playing it forward.

2 Likes

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by lavylilly: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Cocao:

If you know any of those groups, please let me know! I honestly had no idea. I got my first job ever from Nairaland and just playing it forward.
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

This is Project Alat by Wema bank, an online registration, strictly online via App, no paper work,

50 Serious Smart and Hardworking BAs are needed to resume tomorrow immediately for a 3month Activation expected to register 20 customers per day, the customer will fund the account with minimum of #200 which the money can be used to buy recharge cards after successfully opening the account.
No Tshirts, No facecap!!!

*Management will provide with I.D card each.*
Pay is 172k

Mon to Saturday
9am to 5pm
24working day (monthly)

* No time to waste Project start by Friday 27th.*

Dress code: Plain Black top + Blue Jean on Black sound footwear.
If you have all this requirements and you are available to resume tomorrow ..if you know you would disappoint avoid this post
Dm this these numbers below and apply to location closest to you now to join the team

Name: Mrs Funmilola
Phone :09060055011

Name: Mrs Deborah
Phone number:08120283027

Name: Mrs Bolanle

Name: Mrs Faith
Phone number:07083450426

Name:Mrs Tolulope
Phone:09018347598

Name : Mrs Blessing
Num : 08114332268

Name: MrsAwanat
Num: 09070890468

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by K33fK0zaRt: 6:45am On Oct 22, 2023
IyaTola:
please can you add me to the group? Good morning

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Smithcole70(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2023
IyaTola:
Can you please add me to the group.

2 Likes

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Rubyjade: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cocao:

I have someone suited for this job?
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rubyjade:
I have someone suited for this job?

Can you have them contact me?

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Rubyjade: 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cocao:

Can you have them contact me?
Yes, but they are not on this forum.
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by Cocao(f): 3:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Rubyjade:
Yes, but they are not on this forum.

Send me a dm

2 Likes

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by macduff884(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2023
lavylilly:
Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

This is Project Alat by Wema bank, an online registration, strictly online via App, no paper work,

50 Serious Smart and Hardworking BAs are needed to resume tomorrow immediately for a 3month Activation expected to register 20 customers per day, the customer will fund the account with minimum of #200 which the
money can be used to buy recharge cards after successfully opening the account.
No Tshirts, No facecap!!!

*Management will provide with I.D card each.*
Pay is 172k

Mon to Saturday
9am to 5pm
24working day (monthly)

* No time to waste Project start by Friday 27th.*

Dress code: Plain Black top + Blue Jean on Black sound footwear.
If you have all this requirements and you are available to resume tomorrow ..if you know you would disappoint avoid this post
Dm this these numbers below and apply to location closest to you now to join the team

Name: Mrs Funmilola
Phone :09060055011

Name: Mrs Deborah
Phone number:08120283027

Name: Mrs Bolanle

Name: Mrs Faith
Phone number:07083450426

Name:Mrs Tolulope
Phone:09018347598

Name : Mrs Blessing
Num : 08114332268

Name: MrsAwanat
Num: 09070890468
I possess experiences in sales and marketing of financial products. I am a graduate of banking and finance. And I reside within the jurisdiction of Mrs Deborah. Kindly tell her to reply my chat. I will be glad to join and participate in this project. Thank you.whatsapp07083717764

1 Like

Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by okomi562: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Cocao:

Hey,

I have applied for the position.

I await your favorable response.
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by IyaTola: 10:13am On Oct 26, 2023
Have you seen someone?
Cocao:

It's a serious offer.
Re: Applications Needed For Temporary Remote Support Assistant by lavylilly: 7:02am On Oct 28, 2023
macduff884:

I possess experiences in sales and marketing of financial products. I am a graduate of banking and finance. And I reside within the jurisdiction of Mrs Deborah. Kindly tell her to reply my chat. I will be glad to join and participate in this project. Thank you.whatsapp07083717764
Thank you for your time but unfortunately they moved with other candidates

(1) (Reply)

Intercontinental Recruitting / Nnpc Interview / H.pierson Associates Interviews(afribank)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.