Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) (38835 Views)

New Drug Turning People Into Zombies In Sierra Leone (video) / Police Confirms Nnanyerugo Benjamin's (killaboi) Arrest / Nnanyerugo Best (Killaboi) Arrested In Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by whatisthetruth: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
phineas:
These are vile comments from vile spirits and trolls.May God grant her mother strength to bear the loss.

As for trolls that throw stones today at the woman for the loss of her child...it is against the way of nature,and they are careless words that you have all sown today.careless words Indeed.

Since you do not fear the repercussions of time,let us leave you and your vile hearts in the hands of time,they say it teaches lessons.hopefully you all get to learn

There are lots of wicked people in Nigeria bruv. Didn't you see the post of demolished homes in Lekki, how people were happy over the loss of millions by home owners?

We just have to pray and cover ourselves with the blood of Jesus and try to do good in whichever ways we can.

Nairaland can make one's heart ache, reading wicked comments daily, but we take our cries to God to heal their hearts, and ours.

4 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Myer(m): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

NOBODY WILL LEARN ANYTHING.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, AS SOON AS THEY COMPLETE AND JAIL HIM, WE FORGET ABOUT IT.

ANOTHER ONE GO STILL HAPPEN, BECAUSE THE DEVIL IS THE RULER OF THIS WORLD.

ONLY THING YOU GO PRAY BE SAY, MAKE E NO REACH YOUR DOOR STEP.
Those rhat will learn will, those that won't learn won't.
It is by prayer and watching.

When we pray, we should also play our part scripturally and do the necessary work.

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by hammerFC: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
membranus:

So okute is stone in Igbo language, while it is okuta in Yoruba language. That means we are brothers in a way. Then why are we always at each other's throats online?

look the colonialist turned us against each other at an early stage and since then we have not been able to put aside pride, grievances to work together.

if we did by now, we for they speak one language and use nsibidi write am.

2 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by delpee(f): 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
harizonal123:

The girl is also very irresponsible from tlhe pictures that I have seen. Tha guy also accused the mom of pimping her daughter for other men. Conclusion: Birds of same feather and also failed parenting

Most unfortunate if true.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by atiku4President(m): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
lavylilly:
cheesy
Mindlog this is Nigeria.

Stupid boy who got carried away with sudden wealth gotten from winning Sports Bets, instead of walking away from an annoying or even toxic girlfriend you decided to waste your freedom by picking up the knife 🔪 on the table and stabbing her in a fit of anger and then it dawned on him that his life is messed up and he thinks fleeing will solve the problem he created.

He claims he did it in self defence but his associates said he was dealing with a girl who has been violent to him in the past, instead of walking away he stupidly continued with the relationship which turned him into a destructive monster by trying to match her toxicity and in the process destroy his own life
You need to be arrested and questioned.

5 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by geemd434: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Entprys:
Una wan become celebrity through Any chance.
Oya post ya akant nomba cos u kach am

You dey vex ooo
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yeye woman, fvcking pimpress, how can you love-vendor ur own daughter?
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by TechCapon(m): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sunnymatey:
Parent should learn never to support or tolerate their children being in relationship or being friends with persons that are irresponsible
His nickname "killaboi" is a red flag.

Too rich for his age without verifiable means of income not that his parents are wealthy.

Tattoos may look fashionable, but some wearers may be people with questionable character.

Imagine the level of trust this woman had on this boy, yet the boy still carry out the evil did for reasons best known to him
he was into crypto
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Meteng: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
Girl get mind dey date person wey dey answer Killaboi?
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by hammerFC: 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2023
lavylilly:
cheesy
Mindlog this is Nigeria.

Stupid boy who got carried away with sudden wealth gotten from winning Sports Bets, instead of walking away from an annoying or even toxic girlfriend you decided to waste your freedom by picking up the knife 🔪 on the table and stabbing her in a fit of anger and then it dawned on him that his life is messed up and he thinks fleeing will solve the problem he created.

He claims he did it in self defence but his associates said he was dealing with a girl who has been violent to him in the past, instead of walking away he stupidly continued with the relationship which turned him into a destructive monster by trying to match her toxicity and in the process destroy his own life

U KNOW WHAT IS IRONIC?

THE WEEK THAT HE DID THIS, ONE GUY KILLED HIMSELF AND HIS GIRLFRIEND ON THE STREET WITH KNIFE.

SOME PEOPLE COPY THE WRONG THING AND THEN GO AND REPLICATE IT, BUT THIS ONE COULD NOT KILL HIMSELF JOIN.

2 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by NOwazobia: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

IT IS SHAMEFUL THAT YOU ARE BLAMING A GRIEVING MOTHER OVER THE DEATH OF HER DAUGHTER.

PARENTS CAN TRAIN A CHILD BUT GUESS WHAT, SOCIETY ALSO HAVE MAJOR INPUT. I.E. HER FRIENDS, WHEN SHE GO TO SCHOOL, WORK ETC.

THE CHILD ALSO DEVELOP THEIR OWN PERSONALTY AND PASSION, WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARENTS.

THIS IS A TRAGIC CASE.

DONT BE SURPRISE THEY WERE HIGH ON ALCOHOL OR DRUGS, IF NOT MAYBE HE IS A RITUALIST.

EITHERWAY, HE IS DONE.
Not when the mother killed the daughter.

Grieving is all a facade that she could have avoided by being a parent.

Parents are the greatest murderers in this generations by their carefreeness and greed to parenting.

If the parents of the boy are still alive, there is every likelihood that they also failed the boy.

The family is a replicate of the failing society we all are crying about on a daily basis.

There was this boy in my family, like a son to my parents. A cousin to my mother.

She was like a son because he stayed with us for the most part of his life.

He is a strong extrovert, which really attracted him to many boys of questionable means.

He is not without skill, and still has a job going, but was always following after these boys of questionable character.

The way we were all nurtured is that even if you want to throw all the parenting away, there is a boundary you cannot cross. Infact, your conscience will first chastised you before our parents do.

So, at one point, my mother noticed his attitude and the friends he was following.

Mind you, this is a boy is in his late twenties at the time, an elder to me.

He took my parents as his, and he was trying to play that son role by gifting my mother items such as cash and other stuffs.

But at every attempt, my mother rejected these gifts because she was suspicious he has join fraud (Yahoo).

Our mother told him clearly that he won't accept his yahoo money, and anything that comes from his relationship with those questionable friends.

At the end, he just have to stylishly dish those friends and continuously apologies, especially when some other things where publicly exposed about those friends.

Mind you, he knows that these friends where into fraud, as he would sometimes tell us their stories.

That is parenting, and that has created the boundaries and the person we are today.

My parents will always want to know where you got that money and the properties before accepting anything from you.

If you lie to them, you won't even be at peace with yourself when they discover.

3 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Obaking7(m): 7:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
YoungLionken:
This guy is in for a long ride. He will be trending back to back on all social platforms online for the moment..

Like I said earlier, "a man's temperament controls his destiny". When a girl is adamantly stubborn with constant misbehaviors, the best or worst you can do is release her back to the streets, where you picked her from. You can't save any girl that doesn't or not ready to be saved, no matter how you try..

See how this nigger (a multi-millionaire) messed up his own life, by himself, through a girl he could have easily replaced. Men who don't know themselves are the ones getting all hyper on women. The men who know that they're the prize, women are the ones begging/craving for attention from them..

Be wise...

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Chizigreat(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
You Can Measure Your Spiritual Life With This.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c55qe4zYFs?si=bXnMZX1Z95g4VcfS
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by BigYash: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
Game when this guy share on twitter yesterday never cut o.. See talent wen just waste cux of woman. He deserve death sentence .. He too do..
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by hammerFC: 7:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
NOwazobia:
Not when the mother killed the daughter.

Grieving is all a facade that she could have avoided by being a parent.

Parents are the greatest murderers in this generations by their carefreeness and greed to parenting.

If the parents of the boy are still alive, there is every likelihood that they also failed the boy.

The family is a replicate of the failing society we all are crying about on a daily basis.

There was this boy in my family, like a son to my parents. A cousin to my mother.

She was like a son because he stayed with us for the most part of his life.

He is a strong extrovert, which really attracted him to many boys of questionable means.

He is not without skill, and still has a job going, but was always following after these boys of questionable character.

The way we were all nurtured is that even if you want to throw all the parenting away, there is a boundary you cannot cross. Infact, your conscience will first chastised you before our parents do.

So, at one point, my mother noticed his attitude and the friends he was following.

Mind you, this is a boy is in his late twenties at the time, an elder to me.

He took my parents as his, and he was trying to play that son role by gifting my mother items such as cash and other stuffs.

But at every attempt, my mother rejected these gifts because she was suspicious he has join fraud (Yahoo).

Our mother told him clearly that he won't accept his yahoo money, and anything that comes from his relationship with those questionable friends.

At the end, he just have to stylishly dish those friends and continuously apologies, especially when some other things where publicly exposed about those friends.

Mind you, he knows that these friends where into fraud, as he would sometimes tell us their stories.

That is parenting, and that has created the boundaries and the person we are today.

My parents will always want to know where you got that money and the properties before accepting anything from you.

If you lie to them, you won't even be at peace with yourself when they discover.

WEN YOUR WITH YOUR PARENTS IS DIFFERENT FROM WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR GUARDIAN.

IN THIS CASE, THE MOTHER COULD NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS AN ADULT.

EVEN THE DAD, AT SOME POINT WILL FALL BACK, BECAUSE HE DONT WANT TO KILL HIS DAUGHTER.

EVEN U SEF TALKING, THEIR IS A AGE A CHILD WILL REACH, U EITHER KILL THEM, PUSH THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE OR RECOGNISE THEY ARE NOW ADULT.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by NOwazobia: 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
hammerFC:

WEN YOUR WITH YOUR PARENTS IS DIFFERENT FROM WHEN YOU ARE WITH YOUR GUARDIAN.

IN THIS CASE, THE MOTHER COULD NOT HAVE DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE SHE IS AN ADULT.

EVEN THE DAD, AT SOME POINT WILL FALL BACK, BECAUSE HE DONT WANT TO KILL HIS DAUGHTER.

EVEN U SEF TALKING, THEIR IS A AGE A CHILD WILL REACH, U EITHER KILL THEM, PUSH THEM OUT OF THE HOUSE OR RECOGNISE THEY ARE NOW ADULT.

Do the story I told you look like that of a kid to you?

I am telling you when this uncle of mine was already living alone, even with his girlfriend who was pregnant at the time.

There is no excuse to parenting.

absolutely non.

The mother killed that daughter of hers.

nice chatting with you.

bye.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by RushManni: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kayzz34:
Most parents nowadays are comfortable with it so far the daughter is giving them money and other gifts.

And having a wide pussy .......
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by BlueAir: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
embarassed$25k easily for passport but he couldn't get rid of her easily due to emotional attachment . It seems theyve dated for long hence why he couldn't discard her easily than let emotionally mislead him
YoungLionken:
This guy is in for a long ride. He will be trending back to back on all social platforms online for the moment..

Like I said earlier, "a man's temperament controls his destiny". When a girl is adamantly stubborn with constant misbehaviors, the best or worst you can do is release her back to the streets, where you picked her from. You can't save any girl that doesn't or not ready to be saved, no matter how you try..

See how this nigger (a multi-millionaire) messed up his own life, by himself, through a girl he could have easily replaced. Men who don't know themselves are the ones getting all hyper on women. The men who know that they're the prize, women are the ones begging/craving for attention from them..

Be wise...

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by hammerFC: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
NOwazobia:
Do the story I told you look like that of a kid to you?

I am telling you when this uncle of mine was already living alone, even with his girlfriend who was pregnant at the time.

There is no excuse to parenting.

absolutely non.

The mother killed that daughter of hers.

nice chatting with you.

bye.

HIS MOTHER WOULD NOT REJECT HIS GIFT TO HER.

THE LOVE OF A MOTHER IS DIFFERNT FROM THAT OF AN AUNTY, NOT THE SAMETHING.

ALSO, IF ADAM AND EVE CAN DISOBEY GOD, WHO THEM NO GO DISOBEY AGAIN?
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by VULCAN(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Don't allow your child (especially the girl child) to reach the age of 20 without having at least 2 highly marketable skills.

E get why

2 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by AskProf: 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
Trust23:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Ubi Uyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

4 Likes

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by VULCAN(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
He keeps coming back here because he always finds a mugu or two

AskProf:

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Bigboytinz: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
vastolord4:
Also heard you moved out from your husband's house to live with your deceased daughter in the house killaboy got for her.. whose the bigger loser?
useless mother
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Sunnymatey:
Parent should learn never to support or tolerate their children being in relationship or being friends with persons that are irresponsible
His nickname "killaboi" is a red flag.

Too rich for his age without verifiable means of income not that his parents are wealthy.

Tattoos may look fashionable, but some wearers may be people with questionable character.

Imagine the level of trust this woman had on this boy, yet the boy still carry out the evil did for reasons best known to him
bless u... Na why I like nairaland bdat... U go always see person wey get sense....

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
vastolord4:
Also heard you moved out from your husband's house to live with your deceased daughter in the house killaboy got for her.. whose the bigger loser?
can u jst imagine
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Bbbwings: 8:20pm On Oct 21, 2023
Mindlog:
Getting a foreign passport in about 2 weeks after the murder. shocked
There is nothing money cant do.
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Judolisco(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
phineas:
These are vile comments from vile spirits and trolls.May God grant her mother strength to bear the loss.

As for trolls that throw stones today at the woman for the loss of her child...it is against the way of nature,and they are careless words that you have all sown today.careless words Indeed.

Since you do not fear the repercussions of time,let us leave you and your vile hearts in the hands of time,they say it teaches lessons.hopefully you all get to learn
don't confuse facts with trolling..... If not other young people won't learn... Nobody is happy dat d young girl is dead...
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Easylife1234: 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2023
Too bad 😞😞
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Mrpojj(m): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
YoungLionken:

Be wise...
Simple
Instead of constantly beating a woman, just let her go

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by vickydevoka(m): 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
Caleycash:
seriously single mothers pikin na red flag!... alot of men need to awaken!
Single mother n devorced mother

1 Like

Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by Ofadaman(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
It is very expensive to hide , disappearing on the run is very expensive and difficult.

He wanted the mother to take cash from him so he can have some self comfort, how can you kill somebody child and offer money for burial. Is that not madness
Re: Augusta's Mother Narrates How Killaboi Was Nabbed In Sierra Leone (video) by BiGVEEN58(m): 9:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
Kayzz34:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ysYX_K7d1U?si=2YmH3yq6XoSOx0B8

Cordellia Okonye, the mother of Augusta Osedion, has given details of how her daughter's killer was nabbed.

Benjamin Best Nnanyereugo, better known as Killaboi, was nabbed in the early hours of today, Oct. 21, in Sierra Leon.

She explained that after Killaboi murdered Augusta, he left her to rot then he took her phone and fled.

She disclosed that he killed Augusta on July 13th and by July 28, two weeks after, he already had a Sierra Leon passport.

Premeditated murder! His own is finished

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mentally-Challenged Man Jumps To His Death After Being Set Ablaze By Angry Mob / Sharia Police Storm Beer Parlors In Jigawa, Seize Alcohol Drinks. See Photos / 5 Kenyan School Boys Sneak Into Girls' Hostel, Caught & Tied By Soldier (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.