Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her (44208 Views)

Chef Dammy's Pastor Jeremiah Adegoke Creates Own Version Of Big Brother Naija / Unbeliveable! Bishop Oyedepo Vs Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / A Meeting With Dangote Vs Pastor Adeboye: Nigerians Choose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Tareq1105: 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:

Isn't it time after 60 years 44 million Ibos also fake a President or even FCT Minister... Hahahah

They would not have it bcoz they hate others so we hate them too.

It would not happen in the next 50 yrs until they learn to respect and show love to others. Presidency would continue to elude them in as much as they continue to demonstrate hatred to other tribes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by kmaster007: 2:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
So, las las nah hell fire
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by obrian888: 2:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
This cannot be coming from a church group, never, i attend a Pentecostal church that has a Daddy G.O. he had better never get into any kind of trouble because if he does, i will never get into any useless war with anyone, it is not my business, he is the one that preach to me that the battle is of the Lord, so why will i ever enter into any confrontation with anybody? like what happened between Rev Chris and Pastor Chris Okotie some years back that their members were almost fighting on the road, why will i fight? salvation is a personal race,, so we were told, which means who get load should carry his or her load ooo, i nor get head to carry Daddy G.O load, QED.
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
To think all these people too are Christians?
May God in His mercies heal the church..... Amen

Welcome to the Nigerian brand of Christianity. I never take any of them seriously, from the pastor to the laity!

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by khalids: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ensa777:
Are those courses from a witchcraft group or a Christian family?
Look at the things cursing out someone.

Someone should tell them that they are over zealous religous charlatans and not a Christian family.

There is a saying
If you squeeze an orange you get orange juice....if you squeeze an apple you get apple juice.....You cant squeeze an orange and get apple juice

These people are showing us exactly what they are made of with what comes out of their mouths....People spewing curses and insults in the name of being Christians, need to check themselves again, because by their fruits they are advertising something else entirely
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by SocialJustice: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
To think all these people too are Christians?
May God in His mercies heal the church..... Amen
The church is dead and gone, you only have to be a little sensitive to the Spirit to see Christianity does not exist mainstream in Nigeria but in pockets that have nothing to do with the church.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Danegun777:

Isn't it time after 60 years 44 million Ibos also fake a President or even FCT Minister... Hahahah

Where is Ernest Shonekan?
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Danegun777: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Where is Ernest Shonekan?

Ikoyi Vaults and Gardens cemetery
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Pharaohny: 3:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pastor`s worshippers Ogun kee all of unna

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 3:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

Exactly

Cursed is anyone who is against Christ and his disciples!!

Where did Christ say such?

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by asmovic(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
It is biblical to curse!

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Thanks
that was in the old testament.
The period between the old and the new testaments is 400 years. The moment Jesus died in the cross, old things went obsolete. The new testament does not encourage curses. My humbly opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Shokoloko:

Elisha was NOT a Christian.
Jesus the person who started Christianity says you cannot curse people!!!

Same God that Elisha prayed to is the same God that still exists! Or has he changed?

Jesus Christ the same yesterday today and forever!

It's like all the above na lie!
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Programmer47:

Is it "Christain" though.
Christian means having the mind that was in Christ.
Modelling ones thought patterns according to Christ, not Paul or Mary or any other person. Christ alone.
That is why only his sections in the bible are marked red.

Sadly , most people equate the bible with Christainity

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever!

So why separate the Christian Jesus from the yesterday Jesus?

You guys Sabi lie!
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
RoadMozart:
Support you claim with other passages

Hebrew 13:8.

He didn't change!
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 3:42pm On Oct 22, 2023
CodeTemplar:
to curse in the name of the lord is different from cursing or cussing.

Exactly
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by almarthins(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Roboto11: 4:13pm On Oct 22, 2023
opius:
Church WhatsApp group cheesy cheesy grin ?

Ehen now.

How else would you manipulate people these days?

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Kukutente23: 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Where did Christ say such?

Ewu!

He said it. Your soul is cursed by Christ

Anu mpama
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
It is biblical to curse!

Elisha and the Two Bears (2 Kings 2:23-25)

23 Then he (Elisha) went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up by the way, young lads came out from the city and mocked him and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead; go up, you baldhead!” 24 When he looked behind him and saw them, he cursed them in the name of the LORD. Then two female bears came out of the woods and tore up forty-two lads of their number. 25 And he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Thanks

Even Jesus Christ cursed the fig tree as well as the leaders of the church ...I understand the word , woe unto thee to mean , curse be unto thee

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by marsup: 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
There's a difference between a Christian and someone that goes to church...
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by jaymichael(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
sleek214:
The Dammy, her pastor and his members are all MAD
All of them. Sparing no one

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Roboto11:

Ehen now.

How else would you manipulate people these days?

Keyboard warriors that in real life has never held a microphone before a dozen person to make a speech knows everything but only from their seats in their father's house
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Roboto11: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nodogragra4me:

Keyboard warriors that in real life has never held a microphone before a dozen person to make a speech knows everything but only from their seats in their father's house

Shatap.

Do you need to be a genius to see the comedy many Nigerians have turned an imported religion into?

grin
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Shokoloko(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Same God that Elisha prayed to is the same God that still exists! Or has he changed?

It's like all the above na lie!
The sane God does not require physical violence. His son said NO!
What part of 1 John 3:15 is difficult to understand
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Programmer47: 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday today and forever!

So why separate the Christian Jesus from the yesterday Jesus?

You guys Sabi lie!

Lol. No be award. Carry go

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Omoejigbahe(m): 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
Obviously not a Bible believing church
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Ferdinandu(m): 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/church-members-curse-and-threaten-chef-dammy-for-calling-out-their-pastor-in-leaked-chats-2.html
looking at all their comments you will understand that church in Africa thrives on the principle of fear. So their major fear in life is, "if they are not attached to their pastor, they will all die in Poverty". Religion in Africa is just thriving because of ignorance nothing else. None of them love the real idea of God they claim to worship

1 Like

Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by grandstar(m): 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
And with their words, they still call themselves Christians? All these mushroom Churches springing up here and there.
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Shokoloko:

The sane God does not require physical violence. His son said NO!
What part of 1 John 3:15 is difficult to understand

You mean the old testament God wasn't sane?

The son is sane right?
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kukutente23:

He said it. Your soul is cursed by Christ

Anu mpama

Where exactly?

Hypocritical liar for Christ!

You look more like those Ezi Jesus send to the sea that drowned!
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by AntiChristian: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
asmovic:
that was in the old testament.
The period between the old and the new testaments is 400 years. The moment Jesus died in the cross, old things went obsolete. The new testament does not encourage curses. My humbly opinion though.

This is false! But I'm open to correction.

Thou Shall Not Ignore the Old Testament!

New Testament Verses Which Demand Following the Old Testament
Many Christians claim that the Old Testament laws do not apply to us because Jesus was the “lamb” to clear away its rules and regulations. This is just another scapegoat that Christians use to ignore the atrocities and bizarre laws commanded by their god. Their preachers spoon feed them that the Old Testament is no longer binding so that they can excuse the majority of evil that the bible promotes. I am so tired of Christians manipulating the scriptures so that they can assign a kinder nature to their God, that I have assembled a list of verses which clearly show that the Old Testament is not to be ignored. Its laws should indeed be adhered to, for the New Testament demands it!

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 “Whoever curses father or mother shall die” (Mark 7:10 NAB)

5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)

6) Jesus has a punishment even worse than his father concerning adultery: God said the act of adultery was punishable by death. Jesus says looking with lust is the same thing and you should gouge your eye out, better a part, than the whole. The punishment under Jesus is an eternity in Hell. (Matthew 5:27)

7) Peter says that all slaves should “be subject to [their] masters with all fear,” to the bad and cruel as well as the “good and gentle.” This is merely an echo of the same slavery commands in the Old Testament. 1 Peter 2:18

cool “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law” (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,…” (John 1:17).

9) “…the scripture cannot be broken.” –Jesus Christ, John 10:35

So where did "Jesus" (not Paul or others) ever say Christians should throw away the Old testament?
Re: Chef Dammy Vs Pastor Adegoke Jeremiah: Church Members Curse And Threaten Her by Shokoloko(f): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:

You mean the old testament God wasn't sane?

The son is sane right?
Apologies, I meant SAME not sane

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do They Use Bible & Key To Catch A Thief. How Effective & D Consequence / (VIDEO) Holy Mary Mother Of Jesus Appeared In Kaduna / Deeper Life Church Builds Park And Bridge In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.