Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) (71878 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Berates Fellow Nigerians (Video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by laivwire(m): 7:12am On Oct 23, 2023
Obierika:

If you continue arguing with that nutcase you will spend the entire day here grin
grin grin
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by membranus: 7:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Skyview01:

I was in Nigeria last week, I see young people working 24hours per shift for less than a $100 per month. I see millions of people enslaved by corrupt politicians, I see lots of people in Lagos and Nigeria living in anger and absolute slave like conditions.

I shaked my head in absolute horror and disgust at the level of hardship, enslavement and frustration I see on the faces of the average Nigerians.

That is the true definition of slavery my friend.

I am honestly determined to come back in a-year time, mobilize my friends and do something about the condition of my country. Expecially for the youths on the street.

We cannot all leave the country to the politicians. There is no presense of government in the lives of the average youth on the street and situations of hopeless pervade.

I only describe what I see as slavelike conditions and suffering in the midst of plenty.

See this pseudo superman hyping himself as a coming liberator of Nigerian youths. Who made you our brothers' keeper?

Have you liberated yourself from your apparent egomaniac tendency?

So throughout your allegedly brief stay in Nigeria, you only saw hunger, anger and desperation on Nigerian faces? You didn't see people celebrating childbirth, marriages or burying their aged ones joyfully? You didn't see business men, employed workers and common people riding their big cars on the streets, drinking and eating happily at the little shops beside the roads? You didn't see young boys and girls going carefreely to their schools? You didn't see people dressed in good clothes going to Churches and Mosques happily to worship and pray to God?

You must have a morbid mindset, and you need urgent deliverance.

Though it is hard, but we are coping joyfully, believing all hardship will soon pass. So we don't need you to paint a hellish picture above what we are truly facing. Nigeria is a strong nation, and Nigerians are a strong and resilient people, and never dismayed at any situation. So leave us alone, we shall surely overcome.

4 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Omoawoke2:

grin

Konji wan kill them for North America, North America no be anybody mate

The US should be better off since there is an existing black population. Abi no be so?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2023
AirBay:

Canada is not lonely but because of lack of people to show off to, oppress, no instant 2k, It becomes boring for our girls. Our girls are naturally proud forming canadain accent around town. You meet a naija guy, named Tayo, your name is Ayomide yet you're forming Canadian accent...This is where the problem lies, until our girls learn to be reasonable, they will continue in their abject loneliness. Your name is chibuzor and you met Chindinma yet you dy speak Canadian English...isalright

PS: I have never seen a Naija guy come online to complain that Canada is lonely

That is true. I think it is because of economics. Abroad has provided the men with economic opportunities which as men, we are elated about, to make money. That innate drive in men to excel and make money makes the average Nigerian man focus on what took him abroad rather than whether it is lonely or not. Yes, it can get really lonely, I won't lie. But when as a man, one makes money more than at home, one feels fulfilled than wailing about loneliness.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 7:54am On Oct 23, 2023
AngelicBeing:
lf you are an African, living in the Western world, have your footprint in any part of Africa, it doesn't necessarily have to be Nigeria, there is Money, Wealth etc to be made in Africa, grin

This is true. I follow economic events across selected African countries, and I can spot economic opportunities. It must not be Nigeria, although Nigeria can be a starting point due to familiarity. But with a strong passport, harnessing those opportunities in other African countries gets easier.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Skyview01:

I was in Nigeria last week, I see young people working 24hours per shift for less than a $100 per month. I see millions of people enslaved by corrupt politicians, I see lots of people in Lagos and Nigeria living in anger and absolute slave like conditions.

I shaked my head in absolute horror and disgust at the level of hardship, enslavement and frustration I see on the faces of the average Nigerians.

That is the true definition of slavery my friend.

I am honestly determined to come back in a-year time, mobilize my friends and do something about the condition of my country. Expecially for the youths on the street.

We cannot all leave the country to the politicians. There is no presense of government in the lives of the average youth on the street and situations of hopeless pervade.

I only describe what I see as slavelike conditions and suffering in the midst of plenty.

As a suggestion, the best antidote is providing jobs. So, you people should look at creating companies which will provide goods and services, in return, these firms will employ those youths. Nigerian, nay African youths, need good paying jobs and a fair working environment.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Babysho(m): 8:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Have you ever noticed how when the same "white" people move to Nigeria, even with the disadvantage of not being raised in Nigeria , they easily find ways to adapt and mingle than Nigerians do when they go abroad? Ever wondered why? undecided

2. Don't expect everyone's jokes to appeal to you. That is where learning about them and what interests they have come in. For example, I had problems mingling myself, and so several years ago I joined a city cycling club so I could do that, mingle. As i went out regularly on rides with club members and hung out with them even outside of the rides when I could, I started to gather the same interests they had, talk about many of the same things they did, and even find interesting many of the same things they were interested in. You can't socialize or mingle if you are not first willing to step outside of yourself. undecided

3. I disagree with you since humans are social beings so at whatever age you find yourself here, you will definitely find those to socialize with if you are willing to step outside of yourself to do so. undecided

I've not traveled out but I believe even if she's busy working most of the time, I'm sure at school they have extra curricular activities. Even at work, I'm sure they have social gatherings/events because I've heard whites are consciously worried about depression unlike Nigeria where some believe it's a myth.

The truth is I get where she is coming from especially in this Gen Z era. Even if they put this girl in Nigeria and took away all her childhood friends, she'd still not be able to make new friends here. It's worse with these Gen Z kids home and abroad, never looking up to see what's in front of them. Always on THEIR PHONES!

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Babysho(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2023
Luckysbab:

I wonder the kind of junkies you socialize with though. I mean that, in all sense of honesty.

😂😂😂, you'd hardly see witty comments like this on NL.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by AngelicBeing: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Gerrard59:

This is true. I follow economic events across selected African countries, and I can spot economic opportunities. It must not be Nigeria, although Nigeria can be a starting point due to familiarity. But with a strong passport, harnessing those opportunities in other African countries gets easier.
True that wink
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by GUNITGuy: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2023
When I tell some Nigerian women thank God for the society that hypes you .....The moment you cross to this western world ....That Emeka chasing or those men drooling excessively over you ....Na because they get time for Nigeria...No one cares about how beautiful you are every one is just Busy .....You can stay in Canada especially us or even Uk for 3yrs and no man would even say hello ..
Be it Broke or Rich .... There's nothing like Broke men almost everyone male or female is having some Better standard of Living at least...No one to pride on except the one you use Fb WhatsApp for
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Kobojunkie: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2023
Babysho:
■ I've not traveled out but I believe even if she's busy working most of the time, I'm sure at school they have extra curricular activities. Even at work, I'm sure they have social gatherings/events because I've heard whites are consciously worried about depression unlike Nigeria where some believe it's a myth.

The truth is I get where she is coming from especially in this Gen Z era. Even if they put this girl in Nigeria and took away all her childhood friends, she'd still not be able to make new friends here. It's worse with these Gen Z kids home and abroad, never looking up to see what's in front of them. Always on THEIR PHONES!
That is why it is right she sees a psychiatrist so as to become aware of how she fell into that pit of loneliness to begin with so as to avoid it happening again. undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by b99617: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Something most people don’t know is when people travel abroad especially to places like Canada where there is not enough sunlight unlike your homeland Nigeria and because Africa is closer to the earth’s hemisphere, the black skin is used to absorbing much vitamin d hence our high melanin, when we get to other countries and stay there for a long time we begin to be vitamin d deficient. So what many people feel as depression, home sickness, and even loneliness is simply just a natural lack of enough vitamin d in the body. Our bodies are very different from those born and raised in countries like Canada which are farther from the earth's equator. Be wise take vitamin d supplements.

3 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:50am On Oct 23, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
Prick dey hungry am
All those nonsense feminist, this will be una fate.
canada dry grin that is why they woo una to come. you pay pay for everthin, you are not free to flex because is expensive,everybody mind his biz etc.

1 Like

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Babysho(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
That is why it is right she sees a psychiatrist so as to become aware of how she fell into that pit of loneliness to begin with so as to avoid it happening again. undecided

Yeah orrr she can simply do the opposite of what she does everyday.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by pansophist(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
It is always Canada.

Western countries generally are depressing for a hotblooded African, but Canada is like the godfather of all. Canada was the only country I have visited, and changed my flight, just to leave it earlier.

To live there for me will be suicidal. It's soulless, boring, extremely cold, very expensive, and too secluded. And it seems like all the mad people, from rabid homos, trans mofos, and pathological idiots are celebrated.

They are advertising a permanent residence to third-worlders because folks from the first world will not move there. As a Nigerian, I get it, go to Canada. But as a European? it's a massive downgrade.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
If the lady in the video is reading this, please consider your complaint normal and human. It showed you come from a civilized community and found yourself within antisocial humans than Africans.

Even when you enter molue or bus in Nigeria, you can strike conversation with a stranger. Sitting down in front of your house alone, people greet one another.

This is live and let live, called real civilization.

Overseas that we hype so much, they class themselves for economic survival, not to talk about those they consider strangers among them. Even when some of the Blacks and native Indians have been there before Columbus. When they see you, they think of exploitation for labor and class or dehumanize you for cheap labor.

Why are Indians gaining ground in U.K and Canada? They love and cherish their country of origin. They develope their Youths and lift many out of poverty. When they were selling their children to eat, those in Nigeria as teachers etc. were sending money home. Asia went from the face of abject poverty to sending astronauts to moon.

While Nigeria went from a country flowing with milk and wara with Cocoa money to abject poverty with deluge of Oil money.

Asians are respected outside for what they achieve at their country of origin.

Nigerians call their country all kinds of unpredictable names. Ask any foreigner, including Trump: they heard or would tell you Nigeria is the best place to make money.

Check out the villages of those who call Nigeria unpredictable names, e worwor and that is why they run out. They are recruiting more glorified slaves abroad.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by yusluvad(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2023
You'll be alright sis...
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
membranus:

See this pseudo superman hyping himself as a coming liberator of Nigerian youths. Who made you our brothers' keeper?

Have you liberated yourself from your apparent egomaniac tendency?

So throughout your allegedly brief stay in Nigeria, you only saw hunger, anger and desperation on Nigerian faces? You didn't see people celebrating childbirth, marriages or burying their aged ones joyfully? You didn't see business men, employed workers and common people riding their big cars on the streets, drinking and eating happily at the little shops beside the roads? You didn't see young boys and girls going carefreely to their schools? You didn't see people dressed in good clothes going to Churches and Mosques happily to worship and pray to God?

You must have a morbid mindset, and you need urgent deliverance.

Though it is hard, but we are coping joyfully, believing all hardship will soon pass. So we don't need you to paint a hellish picture above what we are truly facing. Nigeria is a strong nation, and Nigerians are a strong and resilient people, and never dismayed at any situation. So leave us alone, we shall surely overcome.

Ok. keep complaining then and blaming the government and see what happens the next 10 years.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 5:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
God bless you sir. Somehow I missed this your comment.

If there is anything to learn from this lady, it is that most Africans come from highly civilized communities. Cannibals have redefine "civilized" to mean "survival of the fittest". So they roam around the world looking for conquests or fomenting trouble within societies to divide and conquer them.

They used to go around the world and force "Protectorate" on civilized communities. If you resist like the Ashanti, Ijebu, Bini, Zulu etc., the British Army with the help of other African Protectorate will burn down your communities .

Now, they will bomb the hell out of you back to rumbles or stone ages.

How did they become rich and advanced in Weapon of Mass Destruction? Our parents and grandparents slave labor.

Today, they no longer need to do that. We used our life savings and fortune to buy tickets on Boeing 707 to volunteer for services.

We claim we are sending our children abroad for "good education". shocked warped education that will turn your children against you, your civilized culture and countries.

okito:
She's a 20 year old girl studying in a university in the same city as I am. I can confirm that Nigerians have reached out to her within hours of posting this video and she's no more lonely. She even has an abundance of friends now. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:29am On Oct 24, 2023
pansophist:
It is always Canada.

Western countries generally are depressing for a hotblooded African, but Canada is like the godfather of all. Canada was the only country I have visited, and changed my flight, just to leave it earlier.

To live there for me will be suicidal. It's soulless, boring, extremely cold, very expensive, and too secluded. And it seems like all the mad people, from rabid homos, trans mofos, and pathological idiots are celebrated.

They are advertising a permanent residence to third-worlders because folks from the first world will not move there. As a Nigerian, I get it, go to Canada. But as a European? it's a massive downgrade.

Shouldn't that be Germany and the Netherlands?

BTW, how is Europe, especially Northern Europe, adapting to the new wave of Islamic terrorism?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:33am On Oct 24, 2023
googi:
God bless you sir. Somehow I missed this your comment.

If there is anything to learn from this lady, it is that most Africans come from highly civilized communities. Cannibals have redefine "civilized" to mean "survival of the fittest". So they roam around the world looking for conquests or fomenting trouble within societies to divide and conquer them.

Today, they no longer need to do that. We used our life savings and fortune to buy tickets on Boeing 707 to volunteer for services.

We claim we are sending our children abroad for "good education". shocked warped education that will turn your children against you, your civilized culture and countries.

The major reason most Africans are emigrating to Western nations is because of economics. If African economies were OK like Malaysia or South Korea, MOST would not bother. Two, some people have been scarred for life. An average Northern Christian will live safely in Norway than in Gombe or Benue. Humans are not as dogmatic as you seem to be.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 1:48am On Oct 24, 2023
googi:
If the lady in the video is reading this, please consider your complaint normal and human. It showed you come from a civilized community and found yourself within antisocial humans than Africans.

Why are Indians gaining ground in U.K and Canada? They love and cherish their country of origin. They develope their Youths and lift many out of poverty.

India comes behind Nigeria in the list of countries with the most poor people. Also, Indians and even Chinese emigrate WAY MORE than Nigerians.

When they were selling their children to eat, those in Nigeria as teachers etc. were sending money home. Asia went from the face of abject poverty to sending astronauts to moon.

Nigerians in the abroad do send money home just like Indians. Indians sent over $100BN, while we sent over $20BN. India is no different from Nigeria, except that India is more culturally homogenous than Nigeria. That is the saving grace.

While Nigeria went from a country flowing with milk and wara with Cocoa money to abject poverty with deluge of Oil money.

Good you are asking the right questions. However, I don't see how the girl in question is at fault.

Asians are respected outside for what they achieve at their country of origin.

This is true. However, you should be specific with the class of Asians. East Asians are more respected than South Asians.

Nigerians call their country all kinds of unpredictable names.

Because the country is ethnically divided and Nigerians are only Nigerians in name, not cultural or religious affinity. Citizens who bash their country steadily tend to be from ethnically/racially heterogeneous ones. The more homogenous a country is, the less the bash.

Ask any foreigner, including Trump: they heard or would tell you Nigeria is the best place to make money.

Then why does Nigeria has the highest number of poor people in the world? Shouldn't the aspect of being the best place to make money reflect in the citizenry? BTW, how much have you made in Nigeria?

Check out the villages of those who call Nigeria unpredictable names, e worwor and that is why they run out. They are recruiting more glorified slaves abroad.

On the one hand, you praise Nigeria. On the other hand, you lampoon the villages of those who call Nigeria unprintable names. Additionally, if those who call the country unprintable names are fleeing, shouldn't you be elated? Come out clear: do you have any problem with a section or set of Nigerians? If yes, who might they be?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by pansophist(m): 8:48am On Oct 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

Shouldn't that be Germany and the Netherlands?

BTW, how is Europe, especially Northern Europe, adapting to the new wave of Islamic terrorism?

No it's not, it's Canada, the US, UK and the Anglophone generally.

In the Netherlands and Germany, they are not that mad. Apart from one-off celebrations like pride day, media virtue signalling, it's just not a thing.

No mad people trying to change law, or change everyday languages, such as enforcing speech to include pronouns such as "ze", and making it punishable to misgender someone. That's very Canadian.

Canada is one very mad place, I tell you. Only bears, coyotes, and Arctic animals should live there lol

5 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by googi: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2023
Gerrard59:

It is not every time some people are worthy of reply. Your main point is that I have some angst against people who call Nigeria unpredictable names because you are one of them.

What you fail to mention is that each time you rule Nigeria or in Power, you fffff it up. Actually, the only time people like you are happy since Balewa, Shagari, Ironsi, Obasanjo and lately Jonathan is when you are sharing Power or in Power. Otherwise, Nigeria is unpredictable vulgar names.

Funny and ironic, you justify that by claiming if they come from unpredictable labeled areas of Nigeria, it is the reason it must be cared for. You should be ashamed of yourself. The places you run to, worked hard to lift themselves up from abject poverty like where you come from. Yet, you go there and claim credit. You are pathetic.

Where I come from in Nigeria, we were raised that once a stranger enters our midst at dusk, he must be fed, clothed and given a place to sleep before dawn. Our Youths have rejected that today and label us STUPID.

My suspicion is that the lady in question here comes from one of the most civilized communities in the world. When you suddenly find yourself in a community of Me, Myself and I alone; cold blooded and indifferent after you were raised that they are the most modern. If you do not get a Cultural Shock, consider yourself dead.

I know where you are going but I am glad you are boiling at my comments. Learn to appreciate and improve your own village. If you cannot, as a foreigner once ask me: who is going to DEVELOP it for you?

How many times have you seen that many real Torontonian, Londoner, New Yorker or Lagosian run out?
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Gerrard59(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2023
googi:
Gerrard59:

It is not every time some people are worthy of reply. Your main point is that I have some angst against people who call Nigeria unpredictable names because you are one of them.

Oga, people would always migrate. So, your agony is misplaced. Indians and Chinese emigrate more than Nigerians. Before COVID, Chinese constituted the largest number of foreign students in Canada, UK, Australia, US, South Korea and Japan. In Germany, they constituted the largest contingent of non-EU citizens. Is China poor? Go to Panama, Brazil, and Namibia (10% of the entire population), Chinese are everywhere.

Migration is as old as mankind.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by hamouston91(m): 6:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
officialwdhtv:
I feel so lonely. I feel so sad- Nigerian lady residing in Canada weeps as she recounts her life after relocating

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWSftpQCZO4

She's a Zambian lady, not a Nigerian.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by BALLOSKI: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2023
bluefilm:

You dey mind am?

Im no know say e get countries wey people dey like mind dia own business.

No be like Naija wey everybody dey like chook eye for anoda pesin matter.
Tell them.
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by LovePeaceJoy: 5:02am On Nov 01, 2023
In a post about loneliness, you still brought your bigotry and evilness into it. Black homophobic idiots like you deserve racism. YES, you deserve the hate, evil and bigotry you dish out.

Go back to Nigeria to stop seeing the rabid homos and dwell among the evil religious dingbats like you. Deranged nitwit.
pansophist:
It is always Canada.

2 Likes

Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Bukola94: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
omooba969:
[/b]

You're a fraudster. grin
LOL, I am not, I swear to God I have never do 419 before. I am shyful and bashful
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by toujurs: 8:40pm On Jan 24
Michaelspresh:
shut up and stop spewing trash
Nothing no one can tell me, this girl is a prostitute at abuja.

How much do you charge, i live at gwarinpa estate. undecided
Re: "I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) by Michaelspresh(f): 10:58am On Jan 26
toujurs:
Nothing no one can tell me, this girl is a prostitute at abuja.

How much do you charge, i live at gwarinpa estate. undecided
Respectfully,you’re so stupid and daft

Secondly,go and patronize your mother
Thirdly,Anyday i see you for that Gwarinpa..E go be me and you

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Living In Ireland Narrates Challenges Of Being Black Abroad / Lagos Guy Flaunts his N3million Emirates First Class airline seat (photos) / Pilots Were Arguing Before Agagu's Plane Crashed - Blackbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.