Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,491 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 (24472 Views)

Brighton Vs Chelsea (4 - 1) On 29th October 2022 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Biofil84(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Illegal1:
omoh.............all man u players are useless lyk nigeria grls
😁😁

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Illegal1(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
This is to tell you people that I have hot temper this evening. So I need to be avoided for the sake of unity, peace and progress.

omoh...........ur name alone slf reach to make ur team lose
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Biofil84:
don't mind Fergie o1 or whatever...they are finished...😁😁😁

Na my team be that oo
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by shimolv: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Cmanforall: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2023
Banbanna:
That United team needs some kind surgery. I remember former United player, Garry Neville saying that Manutd has become a graveyard for most players' careers . Some players that used to be in hot form, their form gradually become lukewarm/cold when they join United.

It seems they lack motivation, or should hunger to win games.
Hope they are not overworked during training sessions

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Biofil84(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
We go go n beat them there
I think is Tottenham vs Chelsea on Monday... kindly confirm
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by phemmyfour: 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Biofil84:
I think is Tottenham vs Chelsea on Monday... kindly confirm
Confirmed
Monday football is bad luck to Chelsea
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by omooba969(m): 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Bunch of dead woods. Omoob969 come and carry your basket onana away from my club o

You shouldn't be a football fan, it's not good for your mental health. grin

Man Utd fans though...hahahaha 😂
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by whippersnapper(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Naijaagenda:
Mr Goat, Ewure, Ewu
the greatest of all time I meant
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by fergie001: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kyase:

Lol

Your coach and team just ruin, my Birthday
I no understand.... Who be your?

Happy Bday jareh!
God's Blessings
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
fergie001:

I no understand.... Who be your?

Happy Bday jareh!
God's Blessings

No deny your team and coach na

Thank you sir
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Ray07(m): 10:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
chikason22:
That's what I am talking about babyyyy.
Ladies and gentlemennnn.. my name is Chikason and I bring you the final results.
FT. MANCHESTER UNITED 0:3 MAN CITY.
I know everyone is well entertained. Please don't lose appetite. It's just our normal routine to train at OLD TRAFFORD. 😎😎😎

Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee

Have a sweet and wonderful new week guys.
😎😎
🙂
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Ray07(m): 10:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kyase:

No deny your team and coach na

Thank you sir
denying your favorite coach too grin

E no good o . . .
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by SemperFid: 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
badinfluence:

It's beyond all of those sometimes. If the structure in place is inadequate, you cannot compete at your best level. Look at the archaic training ground FGS. United have employed a number of coaches but it's still same result. They do well one season and completely capitulate the next when you'd expect them to build momentum.

So because the training ground is not gold-plated, a professional football is handling the football like a hot coal in such a way that once his leg touches the hot call, he releases it immediately to avoid getting burnt. No right pass, no accuracy, no tact, all of these because the owners did not provide money to gold-plate the training ground.

Nawa
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Naajjii: 10:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
press9jatv:
chaiiiii. Their owners too had the huge the huge faults. Arsenal fans complained bitterly how Old Owner Kroenke handles the club and immediately he reason with the fans and the Arsenal management, last year, he immediately handled the club to his young son. His young son is the handling the club to the best and everyone can see fantastic results of Arsenal players this season.
But the same owners were in charge when Man U won trophies ,premiere league and even champion league.
Here is the thing, other clubs have also strengthened and added to the competition. Before it was Man U and Arsenal , later Chelsea came , Man City came, Liverpool regain its strength, Tottenham, Newcastle is also here . The competition now is very tight and also there is scrutiny of referees these days unlike before during Alex Feguson when referees were always favouring Man U. All these plus talks and distractions from Man U Pundits are the reasons behind the drop in performance.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by mpi210: 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
MAN UNITED FANS REACTION TO MAN UNITED 0-3 MAN CITY | HAALAND DOUBLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMfGw-oITto
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Kyase(m): 11:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ray07:
denying your favorite coach too grin

E no good o . . .

Shey you no go allow me breathe in peace
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by lamuyesurdic(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Lamasta(m): 12:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Kyase:
3 :0

smiles
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by badinfluence: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2023
SemperFid:

So because the training ground is not gold-plated, a professional football is handling the football like a hot coal in such a way that once his leg touches the hot call, he releases it immediately to avoid getting burnt. No right pass, no accuracy, no tact, all of these because the owners did not provide money to gold-plate the training ground.

Nawa
I used the training ground as an example but you chose to misunderstand the point and dwell on that. That one is on you.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Silentgroper(m): 1:47am On Oct 30, 2023
chikason22:
Ladies and gentlemennnn.. my name is Chikason and I bring you the final results.
I know everyone is well entertained. Please don't lose appetite. It's just our normal routine to train at OLD TRAFFORD. 😎😎😎

Anfieldfan[/b] angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky J[b]entuprinz[/b] Guidedee Burna440 Masterflowx Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09 bigdawsnet meksbig
minemrys simeon007 Athemisia Babalbo Goldenjat Iliveforever Blackbishop foutboys Charlex23 Oloniyan Supermajor Oluwafeolami Slimdaddypee yachal Samcolee

😎😎
The sky is blue in Manchester
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by press9jatv: 3:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Naajjii:

But the same owners were in charge when Man U won trophies ,premiere league and even champion league.
Here is the thing, other clubs have also strengthened and added to the competition. Before it was Man U and Arsenal , later Chelsea came , Man City came, Liverpool regain its strength, Tottenham, Newcastle is also here . The competition now is very tight and also there is scrutiny of referees these days unlike before during Alex Feguson when referees were always favouring Man U. All these plus talks and distraction from Man U Pundits are the reason behind the drop I performance.
hmm 🤔 you are right too
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Dohn: 6:34am On Oct 30, 2023
Angelfrost:

Let me tell you for free... De Zerbi will be far worse in United than Potter was in Chelsea. grin

You think managing a smaller club is the same as a big club especially one with so many internal issues.

Na who tell u say MAN U na big club
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by magzey: 6:55am On Oct 30, 2023
Kyase:

A disgrace to the bald community
You are a bad guy let see your head grin grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:25am On Oct 30, 2023
Dohn:

Na who tell u say MAN U na big club

Says Google, History, and Every available evidence... United is still the biggest club in England and most of Europe. They remain the club with the largest fanbase in the universe bar none.

So, they are a big club... No matter what they are going through now. tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Ray07(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2023
Kyase:

Shey you no go allow me breathe in peace
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2023
chikason22:

😎😎

I don't even understand why United fans are upset... They should be celebrating. They only conceded 3 goals against a far superior and rampant Man City. grin

Andre Onana should never ever be disrespected again! If na DDG, this game suppose end 5 or 6 Nil! No arguments.

Meanwhile, ETH is clearly tired of his job... I don't get why he keeps experimenting with some of these players... Rashford needs a month off; Bruno needs his strong position back ASAP; finally... ETH needs to have more confidence in his academy stars (Garnacho should start more games).

Well... If una wan sack the bald guy, just know no solid and experienced coach is available... Except una wan try the "Graham Potter" experiment!

I believe Ole Solsjkaer is still available for a comeback. cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Truvelisback(m): 7:46am On Oct 30, 2023
I Man uted Loss was imminet.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by SemperFid: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2023
badinfluence:

I used the training ground as an example but you chose to misunderstand the point and dwell on that. That one is on you.

All these una excuse sounds so useless and stupid that it amazes me shame no de catch una when you make them.

What will new owners do? Nobody can answer. Will new owners come in to wear shirts and boots to play the right pass, make the right cross, position properly, detect threats in the defense and mark them out? What will new owners do to man united?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by Akeem79(m): 9:05am On Oct 30, 2023
ZUBY77:
Any link to watch? Outside DSTV ZONE

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by badinfluence: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2023
SemperFid:

All these una excuse sounds so useless and stupid that it amazes me shame no de catch una when you make them.

What will new owners do? Nobody can answer. Will new owners come in to wear shirts and boots to play the right pass, make the right cross, position properly, detect threats in the defense and mark them out? What will new owners do to man united?
This is a discussion I would like to have, but with someone who is open minded to receive the views of others without using words like 'stupid'. Unfortunately that's not you.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 29th October 2023 by SemperFid: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2023
badinfluence:

This is a discussion I would like to have, but with someone who is open minded to receive the views of others without using words like 'stupid'. Unfortunately that's not you.

Eric Ten Hag asked for a midfielder and a right winger. The owners brought money which was used to sign mount and Antony.

E reach derby against a team like city, the coach put these two signings on the bench.

And somehow somehow, it's the owners fault.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs West Ham (2 - 1) On 27th September 2014 / Luton Vs Arsenal (3 - 4) On 5th December 2023 / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.