Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,325 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi (1561 Views)

How Israel Was Created - Aljazeera Documentary (video) / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) / Israeli Snipers Kill 37 Palestinians, Wound 1,300 Over US Embassy Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by Truthday: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
This cartoon shows a description of how's Israel bombs church in Palestine.

Cartoon by a Palestinian. Following the attack of a 1,600 yr church in Palestine

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by press9jatv: 9:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Hamas terrorists no like church in Gaza now

7 Likes

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by nnachukz(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
As if it is not what Hamas wanted by launching rockets against Isreal from those areas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by neonly: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
press9jatv:
Hamas terrorists no like church in Gaza now

I agree the way aljazera dey show d film they tire me

Why you deygo fight person wey fit destroy you why not go to court even though it takes a 100years one day justice go come

1 Like

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by 9jaloyalist(m): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
The picture below describes this w*r the best.

May you have understanding

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by benzypher(m): 1:06am On Oct 22, 2023
Truthday:
This cartoon shows a description of how's Israel bombs church in Palestine.

Cartoon by a Palestinian. Following the attack of a 1,600 yr church in Palestine
even if it's the birth place of jesus, as long as terrorist are there...flatten the area.
history can never be more important than the future.

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by Truthday: 7:36am On Oct 23, 2023
neonly:

I agree the way aljazera dey show d film they tire me

Why you deygo fight person wey fit destroy you why not go to court even though it takes a 100years one day justice go come

Mumu. Go to court. When a scotter takes your house and starts killing your family one by one. Take then to a court of which the judge if the plotter of the stealing okay.
Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by Truthday: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2023
benzypher:

even if it's the birth place of jesus, as long as terrorist are there...flatten the area.
history can never be more important than the future.

See dead brain. Even if Jews wipes off all christians
Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by benzypher(m): 4:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Truthday:

See dead brain. Even if Jews wipes off all christians
I didn't mince words, if the Christians harbor terrorists they deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth...there's no room for religious sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by LadyRosa(f): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2023
benzypher:

I didn't mince words, if the Christians harbor terrorists they deserve to be wiped off the face of the earth...there's no room for religious sentiment.

Apt!
Re: Israeli Church Bombing: Cartoon By Palestinians On How Israel Distroys Church(pi by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2023
Israel is the real terrorist. The fact that they wear uniforms and have sophisticated weapons doesn't make them less of criminals. Which court Palestinians wan go? The israelis have all the power, momey and influence. When you bulky a small boy too much one day you will slap him and he will break bottle on your head. If you react by cutting his head off his blood is on your head because you started it all.
benzypher:

(1) (Reply)

South African Airways No Longer Accepting Pilot Applications From White Males / Former Congo Dictator Mobutu Seseseko's Mansion Is Now Home To Rats, Bats, Snake / Is Donald Trump's Going To Be Impeached?? Check Out His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.