Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested (681 Views)

Man Who Disguised As A Woman In RCCG Lagos, Caught & Stripped (Photos) / Kidnappers In Niger State Arrested By Soldiers Who Disguised As Passengers / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2023
THIS is a clarion call to all Nigerians as we have entered into 'ember' months for everyone to be vigilant and be careful of everything going on around our homes and vicinity.

This is an eyewitness account who narrated what happened in his Estate, how an armed robber pretended to be an Engineer working for one of the electricity distribution companies (DISCOS) came with cutlasses and other weapons.

"@BishopPOEvang
Good afternoon everyone, and my fellow dear Nigerians, this is to bring to your notice that something horrific almost happened today in my estate we thank God they didn't succeed.

This person in the picture/video who claims to be a NEPA Official dressed in NEPA regalia and all claiming to be one of them, that his colleagues were somewhere working that they are coming to join him, so my husband then asked him if you say you are a NEPA staff, then do your job.

That's the Meter he said no that he wants to come through my living room, my hubby said how can you?

You don't have right to come into my living room because you want to check Meter that's the Meter do your job. To be precise where is your larder?

How can you be going to farm without cutlass, while he was insisting he is coming through my living room, we started suspecting, that was how we raised alarm, with the help of my husband and the security men on duty. This so called NEPA man have cutlass and hammers not one but three in his bag after he was apprehended.

Guys, please let's be vigilant...this idiots are back on the streets again

May they not find us,
hmmm!
I decided to share this so that everyone can be vigilant and be careful.

I bless the name of the Lord that my hubby and l where at home, not just my Sister and the Kids alone. I don't know what would have become of me by now.
May God's name be praised!"

CLICK FOR MORE DETAILS:

https://www.sojworldnews.com/inside-life-robber-who-disguised-to-be-electricity-distribution-engineer-arrested-by-vigilant-residents-read-full-gists-plus-video/

KINDLY click below to join our WhatsApp group to receive our news updates as it breaks>>>

https:///KsDjKrzLZz9KJHAdKdEQiB

Re: INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested by Artiiclebeast: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
This is one lucky dude who should find a way to get a sponsor for a Thanksgiving on his behalf no matter where he ends up under the law.

In some neighborhoods, his charred remains would still be getting tramped on due to the anger and hatred people have for Electricity distribution staff and armed robbers.

He chose the wrong profession to disguise with in his robbery enterprise.

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
E choke
Re: INSIDE LIFE: ROBBER Who Disguised As Electricity Distribution Engineer Arrested by sulakishop(m): 3:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Scapegoat.

Electricity distribution officials will be behaving like demigods
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky: The Injustice Of Our Justice System / Never Again Will Anybody Be So Screwed Like Us / Katsina Governor In Fatal Car Crash, Adc Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.