Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,792 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 (24119 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores From A Bicycle Kick As Barcelona Beat Benfica 5-0 / Oshoala Scores A Brace As Barcelona Beat Montpellier 3-0. / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by naptu2: 1:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzcLaaef4_A?si=V67GGj1ZJj_SldO4

Edna Imade came on as a substitute for Granada in the 46th minute.

Barcelona vs Granada: Oshoala dedicates goal to Mohbad after scoring brace in 6-1 demolition

Faruq Ibrahim • 21:59 - 21.10.2023

Super Falcons ace Asisat Oshoala dedicates goal against Granada to late Afrobeats star Mohbad.

Super Falcons star Asisat Oshoala scored a brace in Barcelona’s 6-1 demolition of Granada, and she dedicated one of the goals to the late Afrobeats star Mohbad.

The Blaugrana continued their dominant run in Liga F when they hosted Granada at the Johan Cruyff Stadium.

Barcelona romp Granada

The Blaugrana Femeni started as they meant to go on and took the lead as early as the sixth minute thanks to a Patri Guijaro strike. New signing from Manchester United, Ona Batlle, made it two in the 29th minute, finishing off a Salma Parraluelo assist.

Parraluelo went from provider to scorer in the 59th minute, before Mariona Caldentey made it four seven minutes later.

Oshoala scores and dedicates to Mohbad

The Super Falcons star had to watch the goals happen all around her all game, but in the 80th minute, she grabbed her first of the game and Barcelona’s fifth.

She buried the ball into the top corner of the net from close range, and after celebrating, she lifted her jersey to reveal a vest with the late Mohbad’s image printed on it.

She doubled her tally on the evening two minutes later, tapping the ball in at the back post from a Mariona Caldentey delivery. Granada grabbed a last consolation goal and the game ended 6-1.

https://www.pulsesports.ng/football/story/barcelona-vs-granada-oshoala-dedicates-goal-to-mohbad-after-scoring-brace-in-6-1-demolition-2023102120595481824

22 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by naptu2: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Asisat Oshoala and Edna Imade after the game.

6 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by naptu2: 1:30am On Oct 22, 2023
Full match (English commentary).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylRBTLaRNTI

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by naptu2: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Table. Barcelona are top, Rasheedat Ajibade's Atletico Madrid are third.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by southsouthking(m): 3:51am On Oct 22, 2023
Imole

11 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by seuncyrus(m): 3:52am On Oct 22, 2023
Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Imole

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by Prechgold1180(m): 3:53am On Oct 22, 2023
Omo

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by toxxnoni(m): 3:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Rip mole

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by olu77(m): 4:04am On Oct 22, 2023
Nice one keep scoring.

4 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by joyandfaith: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikorodu connect

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by UselessBuharist: 4:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Mohbad is more popular than Buhari and Tinubu put together. Argue with your forefathers

35 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by selfdefence: 4:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Lovely to see Nigerians showing love to each other on every level. Even though it's coming after his demise, Mohbad is getting all the love he can get from all angles. I can't wait to play his song "peace" on repeat with my tecno phone once I get my oraimo spacepods in hand.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by princeade86(m): 4:22am On Oct 22, 2023
Good one agba baller

6 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by BoldBrainz(m): 4:23am On Oct 22, 2023
What's the outcome of this nigga's autopsy conducted by the police? Has he been re-buried? And why is Warner Bros studios yet to make the third instalment of "300" after nine years of the last showpiece?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by onatisi(m): 4:27am On Oct 22, 2023
very soon, he will be forgotten, that is the sad reality about this life.

seuncyrus:
Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Imole

7 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by shopwiser: 4:28am On Oct 22, 2023
onatisi:
very soon, he will be forgotten, that is the sad reality about this life.

nah Nigeria we dey na why..
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by inoki247: 4:34am On Oct 22, 2023
Lol this female league and always scoring like Pawpaw....

Until u put dem Over 2.5 for ur ticket and Goal run away from dem....

3 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by IreneChidi(f): 4:35am On Oct 22, 2023
gbagili gbagili
i love this girl
i wan knack am

1 Like

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by kokakola: 4:38am On Oct 22, 2023
Whatever a Nigerian has determined to do, they do with utmost commitment and result. I love Nigerians, mostly the ones bringing pride to our dear nation.

7 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by mctech(m): 4:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Hmmm! I now strongly believe that Imole was a very glorious boy. May our glory not wait till we die before it begins to shine.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by zedegit: 4:42am On Oct 22, 2023
Mohbad come blow when he die than when he was alive.

May we be celebrated during our lifetime.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by AntiChristian: 4:45am On Oct 22, 2023
Girl yi o gbádùn!
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by englishmart(m): 4:54am On Oct 22, 2023
Two tap-ins. She almost missed the first one. Just goals should not count as one goal
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by Haveyoueatentod: 5:02am On Oct 22, 2023
naptu you too much keep updating us with female football you're the best.
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by 0xiide22: 5:05am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by Shedrack777: 5:12am On Oct 22, 2023
i dey 99.02% sure say this woman non know mohbad. if ah lie, make she bend
Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by FreeStuffsNG: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Shedrack777:
i'm 99.02% sure this woman non know mohbad
Hmmm. You are far more likely wrong if you think so. Agba Baller is a Lagos state indigene from Ikorodu and the deceased musician grew up in Ikorodu and a household name in Ikorodu too.

In a place like Lagos, the people are much connected than you think. And there are multiple community platforms and events that bring folks together, in fact many much more than you think. Check my signature for free stuffs!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by Tjra: 5:17am On Oct 22, 2023
Shedrack777:
i'm 99.02% sure this woman non know mohbad
She probably did when he became popular. They are both from IKD I think.

9 Likes

Re: Oshoala Scores A Brace, Dedicates Goal To Mohbad, As Barcelona Beat Granada 6-1 by ecolime(m): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2023
zedegit:
Mohbad come blow when he die than when he was alive.

May we be celebrated during our lifetime.
Many people got to know Dagrin after death.

Shedrack777:
i dey 99.02% sure say this woman non know mohbad. if ah lie, make she bend
Oshoala is from Ikorodu. Don't know if Mobad was from there as well but he was raised in Ikorodu.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Kalu Asks FG To Sack NFF Management Team / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season / Gnabry Scores A Hat-Trick, Sane Shines As Bayern Munchen Rout Schalke 8 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.