Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) (2452 Views)

Morocco: A Side Of Africa They Won't Show You (video) / The Beautiful Side of Aba City They Don't Talk About (See Pictures) / This Is The Other Side Of Paris, But They Don't Show You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rostikol: 5:45am On Oct 22, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Racoon(m): 5:49am On Oct 22, 2023
See sane country devoid of touts, owomida miscreants and agberoes.

9 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rostikol: 5:51am On Oct 22, 2023
See fine country in Africa yet when Naija man wan go vacation na either London or Dubai or New York.

Dashing oyinbo people money for nothing.

Keep the money in Africa and build the continent.

Take that money and travel to Angola and enjoy. undecided

In fact I tire for una.

You're all useless! undecided

3 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by YorubaSamurai: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2023
Lagos better pass am

1 Like

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rostikol: 6:00am On Oct 22, 2023
YorubaSamurai:
Lagos better pass am

Omo Eko.... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Ashez: 6:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Nice one Angola
If only we have visionary leaders, Nigeria would have been the envy of the world
Make FBI do expose Tinubu make we see what next the supreme court go do.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Cassandraloius: 7:13am On Oct 22, 2023
Angola is beautiful.

3 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by youngsahito(m): 7:15am On Oct 22, 2023
Look at the neat environment. Everything about Nigeria is always over hype, self acclaimed giant of africa.

2 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rahkman: 7:32am On Oct 22, 2023
Plenty naija guys dey there dey run buisness ,Angola na hidden and very nice country and their babes fine die

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by flokii: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2023
Honestly, Africans need to unite and forge a common front for sustainable growth and development of the African continent. We can partner with one another in areas of youths development, security, industry and commerce, technology, innovations etc.. we are too kind to be allowing Europeans to keep exploiting our continent.

Look at how beautiful Angola looks.. nothing stops Africans from making Angola a tourist destination instead of Europe.

2 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by flokii: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2023
youngsahito:
Look at the neat environment. Everything about Nigeria is always over hype, self acclaimed giant of africa.

Change begins with you and I..

The Japanese taught their kids to always pick up litters and dispose them properly, it was part of their training in the first school education so most of them imbibed that culture of disposing wastes properly.. They don't need to wait for cleaners or sweepers before keeping their environment neat.

We pray too much in this part of the world instead of putting our common sense into use.. the pastorpreneurs and their counterparts from other religions aren't helping matters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by online4business: 9:10am On Oct 22, 2023
No go enter where you no know ooo.

Gambia and Uganda is the best any sane Nigeria that has a business can go to without anyone looking at you like a fraud.

Angola dey speak Portuguese you go explain tire if you ever get something urgent to do.

I've visited almost all afraid countries except Sudan and Cape Verde.

If you must go to any African country make sure they speak English or Yoruba.

That's why I enjoy my stay in Benin and togo and Ghana because I can speak Yoruba very well than even any yoruba.

Nambia and Kenya are good if you're a freelancer.

Liberian dey try but tension still dey there.

Francophone countries nothing dey there if you no get money... Them own na enjoyment of you no sabi francee na you know.

In whatever you do never commit crime in any francophone country your jail time go too long.

No enter if you no get passport and never walk the street without your passport in your pocket.

They smell you ten miles as jjc and would come ask you questions.

But their police very friendly if you get your paper.

Angola na Portuguese dey them speak oo before you chook head wan go as this pretend experts dey advice you.

You go suffer even if you get money if you can't speak any country language wey you wan go.

No be one month or two months ooo because you go spend anything na money Dem go say pay.

People nova know anything.

3 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angola is a beautiful country and they speak Portuguese because they were colonized by them, I think they are the only African country colonized by Portuguese, the only African island country colonized by Portuguese is Cape verde
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Akano5(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Angola is better than kwantry Angola has two working refinaries, but Nigeria.....
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by AfahaAbia(m): 2:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
Alot of big ass women in that country. I was amazed at the amount of curvy women I saw there.

2 Likes

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Minsk24: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
TheKingsmann:
Angola is a beautiful country and they speak Portuguese because they were colonized by them, I think they are the only African country colonized by Portuguese, the only African island country colonized by Portuguese is Cape verde
Mozambique and Sao Tome and Principe
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by OVB123: 6:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
youngsahito:
My dear nigeria is too dirty.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by iamphilips(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
See people enjoying benefits of Oil money.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rostikol: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
flokii:
Honestly, Africans need to unite and forge a common front for sustainable growth and development of the African continent. We can partner with one another in areas of youths development, security, industry and commerce, technology, innovations etc.. we are too kind to be allowing Europeans to keep exploiting our continent.

Look at how beautiful Angola looks.. nothing stops Africans from making Angola a tourist destination instead of Europe.

Very well said.

I think we need an African-owned international media outfit that focuses primarily on POSITIVE African developments.

The biggest problem we face is ignorance caused by our reliance on western media like CNN to tell us what Africa is.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Rostikol: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
iamphilips:
See people enjoying benefits of Oil money.

Their population is 35 million and they are nearly as big a producer as Nigeria, so they will feel that oil money more.

Nigeria was like that in the 1970s when the population was 70 million. I was around then. People had money. Even in poor areas like Mushin, there were heavy owambes on WEEKDAYS, where they would block the street. You can just pass through there and grab a bottle of wine and move on, nobody go even look you.

At 220 million population today, that oil income is insufficient.

ONLY CONTINUED ECONOMIC DIVERSIFICATION CAN HELP US.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by flokii: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Rostikol:

Very well said.

I think we need an African-owned international media outfit that focuses primarily on POSITIVE African developments.

The biggest problem we face is ignorance caused by our reliance on western media like CNN to tell us what Africa is.

That 'not so tall' guy in the video is doing a great job projecting Africa in good light.. I've seen some of his videos where he visited rural settlements in some African countries to debunk some of the age long myths.

I hope he gets the support to set up a TV channel to showcase the rich cultures in Africa. I'll be his number 1 fan.

1 Like

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by tagborume: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=126544326]See sane country devoid of touts, owomida miscreants and agberoes. [/quotep]

Angola is not better the Nigeria. The crime record in the Capital is similar to that of Lagos and Abuja.
Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by nwadikeokey11: 3:16pm On Oct 23, 2023
flokii:

That 'not so tall' guy in the video is doing a great job projecting Africa in good light.. I've seen some of his videos where he visited rural settlements in some African countries to debunk some of the age long myths.

I hope he gets the support to set up a TV channel to showcase the rich cultures in Africa. I'll be his number 1 fan.

He's a Ghanian, Wada something. He has been to virtually all African countries and he is the highest followed YouTuber in Africa. He always interviews Innosom motors. I love him.

1 Like

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by nwadikeokey11: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=tagborume post=126569539][/quote] I laugh at those that are talking about development in Angola. Develo wat? One of the most naturally endowed country in Africa and in the world yet amongst the poorest. Apart from Luanda the country capital the rest provinces and villages are crap. A very poor country with very poor citizens yet the capital city is the most expensive city to live in in the world. I even heard one of their citizens bragging in the video that their capital city is the most expensive city in the world, as if that's something to be happy about. A country where it's citizens are very poor now bragging about been the most expensive place in the world to live? The wealth of that country is in the hands of the few ruling families and they and few expatriates are the ones living and enjoying the alleged beauty of Luanda city, the rest of the citizens of Angola are wallowing in abject poverty and can't afford to live in Luanda. Majority of Agolians lives in mod houses and can't even afford a decent mill for themselves.

1 Like

Re: ANGOLA - The Africa They Don't Show You (Video) by Minsk24: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
nwadikeokey11:
I laugh at those that are talking about development in Angola. Develo wat? One of the most naturally endowed country in Africa and in the world yet amongst the poorest. Apart from Luanda the country capital the rest provinces and villages are crap. A very poor country with very poor citizens yet the capital city is the most expensive city to live in in the world. I even heard one of their citizens bragging in the video that their capital city is the most expensive city in the world, as if that's something to be happy about. A country where it's citizens are very poor now bragging about been the most expensive place in the world to live? The wealth of that country is in the hands of the few ruling families, the rest of the citizens are wallowing in abject poverty.
Well said

(1) (Reply)

International Passport / Lagos Private Jet Hotel For Big Boys / Britain Leads The Civilized World In Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.