Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others (12558 Views)

Disregard Apapa’s Letter Seeking Withdrawal Of Obi’s Cases Against Tinubu, LP Te / Ayu Withdraws All PDP Cases Against Opposition Parties In Rivers / Magu: Lockdown Won’t Abort Cases Against Patience Jonathan, 4 Ex-govs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by WealthyNigerian: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2023
Ok
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Naybahood(m): 7:04am On Oct 22, 2023
Hold your governors accountable!!!!
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Bari22: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2023
kwankwaso built estates with pension fund with the aim of selling the estates and share the mlney between the pensioners. He's now been accused
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Na their business be that oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by gare(f): 7:16am On Oct 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/EFCC-chair-resumes-to-battle-25-abandoned-cases-against-ex-govs-others

What about the current APC chairman? If he is not on the list then tear that list you are not serious.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2023
25 ex-govnors dat are serving emilokans rulership?

Oh!
Nigeeeeeriiiaa!

cool

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Chatham1: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2023
If not an audio version of what we use to hear, we can’t afford to let this country freedom from our political vultures linger further, Nigeria has to be great during our live times .
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2023
osuofia2:
Story, no body like Ribadu
Ironically, dat same ribadu is doin apprenticeship now under... lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2023
Chatham1:
If not an audio version of what we use to hear, we can’t afford to let this country freedom from our political vultures linger further, Nigeria has to be great during our live times .
not in dis lifetime under baba!
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by me69: 7:23am On Oct 22, 2023
You and me know he's not going to oversee anything
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by hefelove(m): 7:25am On Oct 22, 2023
Hello everyone, i am looking for car to driver.
If you have a car for UBER/Bolt. Please contact me if you have a car to rent out.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by EdiskyHarry: 7:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Useless efcc
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by chiiraq802(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Trusy19r:
:
Don't you have poor family members and relatives?? na dem need am pass.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Why is Peter Obi's name not there?
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Let's see if he will have the guts to prosecute those indicted!
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:37am On Oct 22, 2023
lonelydora:
EFCC is now an ekuke dog. Their power is only where yahoo boys are.

If they are serious, they should start from Godswill Akpabio.
Akpabio is currently the 3rd citizen of Nigeria.

He can't be question or touched! That will be after he must have left office....
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Babastrong(m): 7:42am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=OBIDIENTNAIJA post=126544776]EFCC was only effective during OBJ reigns. Na this useless APC that once you joined them, your sins will be forgiven. Rogue party filled with criminals. Thiéfnubu is their grand patron. [OBJ
used
EFCC
as
dog
to
attack
his
prays.
he's
the
achitect
of
today's
corruption
in
EFCC.]
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by slowice(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
He want to collect his share of the loot..... Aloota continua grin
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by JuanDeDios: 7:57am On Oct 22, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/EFCC-chair-resumes-to-battle-25-abandoned-cases-against-ex-govs-others
Maybe he will oversee that of Peter "Perpetual Injunction" Odili. Oh, I forgot we're not in London where they turn sacred cows to corned beef.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by AskProf: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2023
Peace092:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2023
DSS invaded EFCC headquarters after the former EFCC chairman, Bawa was arrested and took some files away involving corrupt politicians from efcc's office in other to shield them from prosecution.DSS should return those files back.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by NOwazobia: 7:59am On Oct 22, 2023
He will still abandon them.

Na media he wan just please.

Infact, this chairman would be worse for ordinary coming to the media to tell us he is revisiting abandon case against governors.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
He will still abandon them.

Na media he wan just please.

Infact, this chairman would be worse for ordinary coming to the media to tell us he is revisiting abandon case against governors.
No.He didn't say that.Rather,punch is reminding him of the task ahead of him.Efcc is a rubber-stamp to the president and executive.Before a politician is charge for corruption,the commission will first seek the approval of the attorney general of the federation.If the commission goes ahead without approval,It is seen by the court as illegal.That was why the court has charged Bawa for contempt of court order on several occasions.But the EFCC can arrest a yahoo boy without approval from the attorney general.You can see the miscarriage of justice.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by NOwazobia: 8:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Revolution2022:
No.He didn't say that.Rather,punch is reminding him of the task ahead of him.Efcc is a rubber-stamp to the president and executive.Before a politician is charge for corruption,the commission will first seek the approval of the attorney general of the federation.If the commission goes ahead without approval,It is seen by the court as illegal.That was why the court has charged Bawa for contempt of court order on several occasions.But the EFCC can arrest a yahoo boy without approval from the attorney general.You can see the miscarriage of justice.
Na voice you take write this your reply.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2023
NOwazobia:
Na voice you take write this your reply.
No.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by lomprico(m): 8:11am On Oct 22, 2023
They should kuku join APC and rest.
Re: EFCC Chair Resumes, To Oversee 25 Abandoned Cases Against Ex-Govs, Others by highchief1: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2023
adenigga:

lol I love Nigeria.this news is for those govs to settle him.he must be a very smart man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross River Assembly Rejects Ikpeme’s Confirmation As CJ, Again, Post Vacant / Tinubu Is ‘president-in-waiting’- Gov. Bello / Ishola Filani Is Dead - PDP Ex-vice Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.