Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) (677 Views)

"I Feel So Lonely & Sad" Nigerian Lady Residing In Canada Weeps (pic/video) / BBNaija: Lady Weeps After Her Exclusion (Video) / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by EBMedia: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-knKoGj6Ck0

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod mukina2

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by Nwodosis(m): 7:06am On Oct 22, 2023
We will gladly welcome you back home to our renewed shege!

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by tolue42(m): 7:07am On Oct 22, 2023
Canada is bigger than USA in land mass , despite just 38million people. So I believe Live will be boring there if you don't have lot of Nigerians around you.

Imagine you can even remove Nigeria in 9 places inside USA landmass oooo

I understand the feeling. I was staying at
Al ain a suburb of Abu Dhabi, when I first landed there, everything was like heaven, so beautiful.

But after two months I got tired and become lonely, no girlfriend, no time for outings, my routine was work, work and work. Christians normally go to church on Fridays in UAE, so I always go to evening service just to meet some Nigerians

To have sex, you need to pay Ugandans ladies money.

From my own experience, it's always good to travel to where you have alot of Nigerians in order to feel at home.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08am On Oct 22, 2023
She's not crying of hardship but loneliness

She needs dick but not getting any of that in Canada
Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by maasoap(m): 7:09am On Oct 22, 2023
Nwodosis:
We will gladly welcome you home
Don't be insensitive to her plight. Just because she's oppotuned to be working in Canada doesn't mean she doesn't have other challenges or she shouldn't complain. Working and making money alone is not enough of living, there are other aspects to living.
What I observed is that many of you make this kind of comment out of jealous and selfishness.

4 Likes

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by Cassandraloius: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2023
Sorry princess. You will get used to it. Stay strong.
Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by abhosts(m): 7:13am On Oct 22, 2023
People need to understand that there are tradeoffs for any major decision they make. If you value marriage and tradition, think twice before relocating to the west when you are still single.

Many single Nigerian men looking for a virtuous woman to marry are also facing the same challenges abroad.

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by EBMedia: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2023
Cassandraloius:
Sorry princess. You will get used to it. Stay strong.
Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by Zupay: 7:14am On Oct 22, 2023
maasoap:

Don't be insensitive to her plight. Just because she's oppotuned to be working in Canada doesn't mean she doesn't have other challenges or she shouldn't complain. Working and making money alone is not enough of living, there are other aspects to living.
What I observed is that many of you make this kind of comment out of jealous and selfishness.

Which kain plight?

There is nothing insensitive about that post, the lady is just creating content for social media attention.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by Againstallodds: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2023
She should work a little harder and she will meet Nigerians in Canada. There are Nigerians guys who are also lonely and hoping to meet someone to be with

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by incandescentena: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2023
maasoap:

You are the insensitive one here

1 Like

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 7:50am On Oct 22, 2023
The same situation i found myself in Germany here.

Loneliness is all we complain about but money na banga cool
PrinceOfLagos:
She's not crying of hardship but loneliness

She needs dick but not getting any of that in Canada

Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by LionInZion: 8:10am On Oct 22, 2023
I don't get it. How do people sit in front of camera, probably rehearsed the scene ahead, shed tears and sob, then release it on the internet. And you want me yo believe it isn't another TikTok skit?
Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by maasoap(m): 9:51am On Oct 22, 2023
Zupay:

Which kain plight?

There is nothing insensitive about that post, the lady is just creating content for social media attention.
Okay, if it's all about fun or hustle
Re: I Feel So Lonely And Sad - Nigerian Lady Working In Canada Weeps (Video) by nlfpmod: 10:13am On Oct 22, 2023

(1)

You Need A Chartered Driver? / Us Dv-2011 Lottery / If Someone Lost His/her Visa And Husband/wife What Is The Nxt Thing To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.