Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter (465 Views)

Razi Hamad, Hamas Spokesman Visits Nigeria, Speaks On Israel-Palestine War / -lagos 2023: There Will Be A Serious Crisis Between Tinubu, Sanwo-olu- Prophet / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Racoon(m): 7:28am On Oct 22, 2023
@MFaarees
Again, to Nigerian Christians who insult us on a daily basis and call us terrorists because we stand with Palestine, this scene is from Israeli attack on the oldest Church in Gaza yesterday, they killed innocent Christians without any hesitation.

Only an ignorant Christian will support Israel, most of y'all think Palestinian population is 100% Muslim, not knowing there are thousands of Christians there getting bombed on a daily basis too. Y'all better go back to your senses. Israel is a terrorist state. #IsraelAttack

Dear @PastorEAAdeboye, don't you have anything to say about your slain Christian brothers in Palestine? Or you'd rather stand with Jews who hate you than with Arabs who share same faith with you?

It's just confusing to me how these Christians would rather see their fellow Christians get bombed and killed than to support what Muslims are supporting, I've never seen this kind of hatred mehn!

Y'all actually saying you'd rather support Israel despite killing innocent people including Christians than to stand with Palestine just because Muslims stand with Palestine! I really thank God for being a Muslim, 'cause I'll never be this heartless mehn! SMH!
https:///MFaarees_/status/1715429318879240332?t=YYgCoCA_LuG4dX9XCwMZHQ&s=08

@ZariyiYusufu
The issue with every Nigerian Christian is the position of most of the Muslim clerics that went public and endorsed the lynching and burning of #Deborah.The terrorists that did that were not only celebrated as heroes but the courtesy was extended to "Lawyers" who went all ...in their defense.

#Hamas is what every lover of humanity is against, like ISIS and the deadly Boko Haram that many Northern Muslims felt a war against them was war against the North. #ShiekhGumi, a Muslim cleric, called to not vote anyone who would fight the terrorists. ("our warriors"wink in the forest

I just want to submit that with regards to Israel-Hamas war, which you prefer to redefine as Israel-Palestine war, Muslims in Nigeria have made it more of a religious matter than any Christian who did. Humbly understand the sentiments 🙏
https:///ZariyiYusufu/status/1715751169090351321?t=-WGq45Q0oC3kaNp59OE2VQ&s=08 nlfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2023
Same Fella

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Oct 22, 2023
-"If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor." -Desmond Tutu.

-"You can also commit injustice by doing nothing." -Marcus Aurelius.

-"....Those who gave up their liberty for their safety doesnt deserves neither their liberty nor safety. -Benjamin Franklin

-....The oppressed man loves and respects only one man, his oppressor, and he has only one dream in life, which is to join the class of oppressors, in order to fulfil his own fantasies.("Pedagogy of the Oppressed"- Paulo Freire, Brazilian Author).

-"No evil deed will go unpunished. Any evil done by man to man will be redressed.If not now then later. If not by man then by God. For the victory of evil over good can only be temporary' - Late Dele Giwa

[REACTIONS:

I really thank God for being a Muslim, 'cause I'll never be this heartless mehn! SMH!
Now he is using the doctrine of taqqiya( lies and propaganda) forgetting that history and posterity does not always forget our good or evil ways of life. Now his sins have found him out. “It's not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives. It's what we do consistently.” ― Anthony Robbins. Meanwhile, the same hypocrite some years back;

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Amotolongbo(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2023
Sincerely, this doesn’t really concern Africans. The imported religions have demented us to the extent that we passionately care, support and cry for the two races that treat us as shït just because they are the origins of Christianity and Islam.

It is extremely hard for a Nigerian (and African at large) Muslim to be granted a citizenship or asylum in the Arabian countries.
The Jews “superiority complex” make them treat blacks like a very inferior race.

Honest question please, what have been the supports received from the Jew and the Arab world when we have our internal crises?
Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by malcom1X: 7:41am On Oct 22, 2023
Rumour has it that all the people living in Palestine are children. The way these guys keep showing children rubbed with red oil and mud is baffling.

You'll think that Russia never Bombed Ukraine enough.

They want to turn you against Israel, forgetting that 1000 Israelis were murdered that day by Hamas.

If you were a president and 1000 of your citizens got murdered, what will you do?

3 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Urheadmaster(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Seconded cool
malcom1X:
Rumour has it that all the people living in Palestine are children. The way these guys keep showing children rubbed with red oil and mud is baffling.

You'll think that Russia never Bombed Ukraine enough.

They want to turn you against Israel, forgetting that 1000 Israelis were murdered that day by Hamas.

If you were a president and 1000 of your citizens got murdered, what will you do?

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by malcom1X: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2023
H
Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by chiiraq802(m): 7:54am On Oct 22, 2023
They can only support from afar. mk dem go near nii...Mk Israel test run on them.

Mumu hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by APCNig: 8:16am On Oct 22, 2023
I am a Muslim, please can anyone tell me how it concerns me that Palestine and Israel are struggling to see which of the two sides wipes the other away completely from the Planet?

If no be say una forefathers dey MAD, then you will concentrate on Nigeria's problems and not on Israeli Jews who hate Christians so much or Arabs who hate anybody that is not Arab.

1 Like

Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by benuejosh: 9:14am On Oct 22, 2023
The population of Muslimsin Isreal out numbers that of Christian even in Isreal. It is not a religious fight.

I stand for Peace between both nations.

The world need peace.
Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by Ikaeniyan0: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Israel should burn down the whole of Gaza

They should defend themselves
Re: Israel - Palestine Crisis: Between @Mfaarees And @ZariyiYusufu On Twitter by APCNig: 11:59am On Oct 22, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Israel should burn down the whole of Gaza

They should defend themselves

I support that 100%. Any of the two sides that has superior power should completely wipe out the other from the Planet. The two terrorist nations cannot exist together.

But, how does it concern me? I still never know

(1) (Reply)

Protest For Ndiomu's Sack Thickens As Group Vows To Go Naked In Abuja / Edo 2024: Rev. Fr. Andrew Obinyan: A New Direction To Prosperous Edo / Fear Those Who Are Called LUCKY Or Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.