Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God (153 Views)

Bond Seekers Of Signs Are Bond Slaves Of False Prophets/Churches / Visa Seekers Pray With Foreign Flags At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2023
...they involve and are not limited to:

Atheists...

Religious explorers...

Those who have quit religion and searching...

Those not searching...

Students of ECK...

Students of Bhudha...

Grail...

Christian Mystics...

Islamic Mystics...

Traditionalists...

Christians and their Muslim counterparts...

The list goes on...Enjoy.
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeYdQ-690-c

Lyrics

Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart

Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star

Stay free where no walls divide you
You're free as the roaring tide
So there's no need to hide

Born free and life is worth living
But only worth living
'Cause you're born free

Stay free, where no walls divide you

But only worth living
'Cause you're born free

1 Like

Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by PythonTutorials(m): 8:00am On Oct 22, 2023
I like this πŸ‘πŸ»
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 8:01am On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
I like this πŸ‘πŸ»

Oh, thank you smiley
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by Maynman: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2023
Without eardrums there will be no sound, we should give thanks to the gift of existence.
There is no other life apart from this, enjoy it

Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2023
Maynman:
Without eardrums there will be no sound, we should give thanks to the gift of existence.
There is no other life apart from this, enjoy it

You're right πŸ‘
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by privaldo: 8:08am On Oct 22, 2023
chieveboy:

Good morning, do you the link to today's light and sound
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 8:17am On Oct 22, 2023
privaldo:

Good morning, do you the link to today's light and sound

Hello dear, I think all centers are geared towards today's in-person service in Chanhassen Minnesota.

I am not sure if any ECK center will hold service today.

Today is an ECK New year smiley
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by privaldo: 10:06am On Oct 22, 2023
chieveboy:

Hello dear, I think all centers are geared towards today's in-person service in Chanhassen Minnesota.

I am not sure if any ECK center will hold service today.

Today is an ECK New year smiley

Happy New Year fellow lover of God, welcome to the year of Graceful Living. I suspected so too, I'm far from any center, so I normally join in online.
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 12:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
privaldo:

Happy New Year fellow lover of God, welcome to the year of Graceful Living. I suspected so too, I'm far from any center, so I normally join in online.

Thanks a lot. I will always share when. Available.

Cheers to The the Year of Gracefully Leaving🎈

1 Like

Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by LordReed(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
chieveboy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeYdQ-690-c

Lyrics

Born free, as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart

Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
Each time you look at a star

Stay free where no walls divide you

But only worth living
'Cause you're born free

Stay free, where no walls divide you

But only worth living
'Cause you're born free

It's beautiful! I love it. It does sound like a movie soundtrack though. Do you know if it has been used in any movie?

1 Like

Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by chieveboy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
LordReed:

It's beautiful! I love it. It does sound like a movie soundtrack though. Do you know if it has been used in any movie?

Yep, "Madagascar".
Re: Dedicating "Born Free" To All Seekers Of God by LordReed(m): 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
chieveboy:

Yep, "Madagascar".

Oh really. Wow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What If Fornication Is Not Actually A Sin. / Fact Or Fiction: Investigating The Existence Of The Illuminati / I Want To Use Jewelries But My Mum Is Against It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.