Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,471 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) (17498 Views)

Mali Players In Brawl After 4th Straight Loss At FIBA Women's Basketball W/cup / Nigeria Has Qualified For 2020 Olympics Women's Basketball Competition. / MFM Women Basketball Club To Represent Nigeria In Angola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by MightyHand(m): 10:16am On Oct 22, 2023
Too much daft comment here.. spit🤮🤮🤮
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by omoiyalayi(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2023
I think say na Sket dem go wear play o 😄😁😆

Congratulations to them
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by transient123(m): 10:35am On Oct 22, 2023
Advancedman:

"But they are not wearing skirt?"

grin grin
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by livinbygrace: 10:36am On Oct 22, 2023
MFM is really doing well .They produce the highest number of first class graduates yearly in all tertiary institutions .
Kudos to Pastor Olukoya
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:46am On Oct 22, 2023
Why did that man touch her shoulder like that?! Men always looking for opportunities to touch, to kiss like that Spanish F.A President that should not in jail. undecided
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Diligence: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2023
God bless you girls. We are so proud of you. Keep it up!
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Kay25(m): 11:06am On Oct 22, 2023
Who fit hold fire
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Kharol1234: 11:18am On Oct 22, 2023
And all thanks to Mr Godwin ehnakena also
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by danhans(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2023
Congrats,I thought they will be wearing skirt to play
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Originalsly: 11:24am On Oct 22, 2023
Madeu:

Nigerians have high testosterone and are physically built. Sport can be used to eradicate poverty and solve society's ills. Not everything is spiritual.
We have seen how the church has increase human capital development through offering quality tertiary education.
MFM going into sport is a welcome development.

That's how a church loses its way.... not everything is spiritual. Just ask yourself.... if Jesus comes to judge the church ... do you think he would say the church going into sport and offering tertiary education is a welcome development?
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by rickleye: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2023
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Angy55(f): 11:40am On Oct 22, 2023
drinkgarri:
I taught they will be wearing skirt

Lol...

You want start argument when no go end.

1 Like

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by profmallor: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to the MFM Female MFM Basketball team, congrats to the Team administrator and to our Great Daddy Dr DK Olukoya. We pray that our mens Fball team would make its way back to the NPL speedily.
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by spencekat(m): 11:48am On Oct 22, 2023
Congrats!
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by wunmi590(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2023

Prof. DK Olukoya is really trying when it comes to investing in his church sporting activities...

Kudos sir, 👏

You will know those who were truly called, hardly will you see him like other pastors dishing out fake lies
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Islamisformumu: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2023
Of course it's real. MOOhaMAD and his companions are currently being roasted alive in hellfire!

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 7, # 660.

Narrated Aisha:

Magic was worked on Allah's Apostle so that he used to think that he had sexual relations with his wives while he actually had not (Sufyan said: That is the hardest kind of magic as it has such an effect).

AntiChristian:
Mountain of fire don dey give fire!

Hell is real!

1 Like

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by press9jatv: 12:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
rickleye:

lol 😂… lining up some jokes
They must have promised their opponents hell fire 🔥
😂 you are funny no be small

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by ufuosman(m): 12:08pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by abbeyd2(m): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
I love the passion and dedication of the team keep it up
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Treasure17(m): 12:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to Olukoya girls.
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
drinkgarri:
I taught they will be wearing skirt

U no well oooo🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Addme: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Originalsly:

Hmmm .... I don't want to believe the MFM refers to the church. Church has a basketball team? ... competing for money? ... women dressed in men's clothing? .... as church ambassadors? Hypocrites everywhere .... but if them ... I know they can explain.

It's the Church basketball team. They had a football team in NPL few years ago and even did well at the time. They disbanded it and focussed more on other Sporting events like Basketball.
Mr. Godwin Enakhena was the Sport administrator at MFM . He is in that picture and he's also serving as Sport administrator to Sporting Lagos now
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Madeu(m): 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Originalsly:

That's how a church loses its way.... not everything is spiritual. Just ask yourself.... if Jesus comes to judge the church ... do you think he would say the church going into sport and offering tertiary education is a welcome development?

The church can also be regarded as a community. Community implies diverse people with similar interests coming together for a common goal. With diverse people entails different skills that need to be developed and wants that should be fulfilled . Therefore, everything can't be dogmatic.

1 Like

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Ituneth(m): 1:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
Congratulations to the girls
Congrats to Dr D.K. Olukoya
Congrats to MFM worldwide

More wins
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Originalsly: 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Madeu:

The church can also be regarded as a community. Community implies diverse people with similar interests coming together for a common goal. With diverse people entails different skills that need to be developed and wants that should be fulfilled . Therefore, everything can't be dogmatic.

And that's how the church now welcomes gays with open arms and say nothing that may offend them .... like preaching homosexuality should not be embraced. Losing its way real fast
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Thomasankara(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by press9jatv: 1:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
Thomasankara:
[/color]prayer na ur mate🤣🤣🤣🤣[color=#770077]
prayers answered

Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by phemmyfour: 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
Advancedman:

"But they are not wearing skirt?"
And when does it become a sin not to wear skirt?
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I don't know the government official that is reading this my comment now.

Please,the Nigerian government should invest more in sports, it will greatly reduce unemployment in the country.
Imagine this wonderful ladies engage in prostitution or ending up being one of my side chicks. It will not be good at all, due to my very bad history of ruggedly manhandling and mishandling of kpekuses, most especially the hairy once.

As a private business man, I have bought so many football jerseys and boots for some local street teams in my street & LGA in the South.
though I stay in Abuja, I still send funds to them and surely will host a tournament for them soonest with a new team bus as the grand prize to win from Innoson Motors.

We should invest more and encourage sports in this our great nation

BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR MFM SISTERS AND QUEENS!

You have done well but hope you are not doing it because of easier kpekuses out your reach
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Thomasankara(m): 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
[/color]wittyness or wittiness 🤔[color=#770077]
wittywriter:
MFM sporting structure back-ups are focused extensively and unwaveringly.

Wittyness.
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Thomasankara(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2023
[/color]do u know the meaning?[color=#770077]
wittywriter:
MFM sporting structure back-ups are focused extensively and unwaveringly.

My signature is clearly speltout...

Wittyness.
Re: MFM Women’s Basketball Club Wins 2023 Zenith Women’s Basketball League(pics) by Shijawesss: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiChristian:
Mountain of fire don dey give fire!

Hell is real!

Abdul Ur 75 virgins are waiting for u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Finally Arrive In Brazil / Marcus Rashford: Police Begins Investigation After Star Was Racially Abused / Nigerian Army Wins National Kick Boxing Championship (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.