Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? (417 Views)

Side Effects Of Sleeping Too Much � / Sleeping Too Much, Any Remedy? / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by iwriteall: 9:56am On Oct 22, 2023
I seem to sleep too much, I don't know why
Last night I slept from around 9 till 5 this morning without doing any significant thing during the day
Is there any drugs I can take that can keep me awake or make me less sleepy
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by ipobarecriminals: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2023
sad come and live here grin By the time u do 3 job on a day,i 'll not be able to sleep
iwriteall:
Last night I slept from around 9 till 5 this morning without doing any significant thing during the day
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by iwriteall: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin
if you don't have anything to say Gdfo
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Wujio: 10:05am On Oct 22, 2023
iwriteall:

Its very good. It prolongs your life. You dont know what youre asking. Many people are praying to sleep. You better embrace it. As you get busy as life goes on, it will reduce by its self

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Mhizzard(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2023
Vice versal.what i need deperately,it is what you are trying to get off.
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by incandescentena: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2023
iwriteall:

Op see below cheesy
Mhizzard:
I don't know why,i find it difficult to take a nap during the day in spite the fact that i have nothing to do.moreover,i wake early in the morning latest 6am.am really tired of this,i would like you to recommend pills for me.

Different strokes

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Mhizzard(m): 10:28am On Oct 22, 2023
incandescentena:

Op see below cheesy

Different strokes
wey dey your blood
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by wittywriter: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2023
Never have i encounter a good research writer that has enough sleep wether in the day or @night. Your case is a surprise.
Inshort sleep is a luxury for most writers actively or passively.
iwriteall:

I barely get research jobs and that's just my field, if you have jobs you're willing to give out
can I reach out to you??
I get bemused whenever peeps online reply me like this..the question is what deliberate efforts have you taken to be seen as a worthy writer to deservedly get gigs?
FYI i started my writing journey by writing for free or sometimes for just incentives.

Obakoolex:

I doubt if whatever you write is worth reading....only to be shouting wittyness you sabi grin
It's called signature and not shouting as you have termed it in your toxic ignorance ...btw writing with all capital letters is what is termed such(shouting)...stop hating for no reason it isn't a healthy lifestyle but going down the gutter.
Obakoolex:

Am just joking bro..... happy Sunday
Good to know...enjoy your weekend.

Wittyness.
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by iwriteall: 10:59am On Oct 22, 2023
wittywriter:
Never have i encounter a good research writer that has enough sleep wether in the day or @night. Your case is a surprise.

Wittyness.
I barely get research jobs and that's just my field, if you have jobs you're willing to give out
can I reach out to you??
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by nifemi25(m): 11:01am On Oct 22, 2023
This is what most people were looking for and here you have it for free and still complaining.

Most people couldn't even get an hour sleep after making use of sleeping dose ....stop complaining and sleep well.
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by 4KNGOATS(m): 11:02am On Oct 22, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Obakoolex(m): 12:14pm On Oct 22, 2023
wittywriter:

I get bemused whenever peeps online reply me like this..the question is what deliberate efforts have you taken to be seen as a worthy writer to deservedly get gigs?
FYI i started my writing journey by writing for free or sometimes for just incentives.

Wittyness.
I doubt if whatever you write is worth reading....only to be shouting wittyness you sabi grin
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Nairalandboyfri: 12:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's possible you eat a lot as well..

Asides that, make a list of the things you wanna do. Not having a list gives way for complacency.

Have a target. If you set target to make atleast 50k per week, and haven't fulfilled it, sleep will leave your eyes.

You are to comfortable, deliberately place yourself in uncomfortable situations, sleep will leave you by force.
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Obakoolex(m): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2023
wittywriter:

It's called signature and not shouting as you have termed it in your toxic ignorance ...btw writing with all capital letters is what is termed such(shouting)...stop hating for no reason it isn't a healthy lifestyle but going down the gutter.

Wittyness.

Am just joking bro..... happy Sunday
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Stone03: 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
iwriteall:

I can understand you. Too much of sleep is bad, it fills the brain and shutdown creativity. I fought mine with all manner of caffeinated tea. Coffee, green tea, black tea. I mix the tea with grated ginger. Every morning and night I take it, I will still sleep but wake early without feeling heavy. I can wake in the middle of the night to pray and read for 2-3hrs, sleep a little and wake 5:30am to get my kids ready for school. Before I set out for my business I will still take coffee.

I was told that too much of coffee intake is detrimental to body systems, I have researched and found this discovery as false. I have lived on coffee for more than two decades now .

Exercise also helps to get rid of oversleep.
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by iwriteall: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Stone03:

I can understand you. Too much of sleep is bad, it fills the brain and shutdown creativity. I fought mine with all manner of caffeinated tea. Coffee, green tea, black tea. I mix the tea with grated ginger. Every morning and night I take it, I will still sleep but wake early without feeling heavy. I can wake in the middle of the night to pray and read for 2-3hrs, sleep a little and wake 5:30am to get my kids ready for school. Before I set out for my business I will still take coffee.

I was told that too much of coffee intake is detrimental to body systems, I have researched and found this discovery as false. I have lived on coffee for more than two decades now .

Exercise also helps to get rid of oversleep.
Thanks chief, I really need to stay awake I have so many things to do
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Stone03: 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
iwriteall:

Thanks chief, I really need to stay awake I have so many things to do

God will help you, brother. Night is my best time to work. I feel happier by the day when I prayed and studied in the night
Re: How Can I Stop Sleeping Too Much? by Premiumbuy(m): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2023
PB Unto You
Witty pro max

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Snoring Addicts. / Opportunity For You But Healing Belongs To God. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Ebola Patient Infected With Virus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.