Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza (33245 Views)

Russian Convoy To Kyiv Ambushed By Ukrainian Forces / Wonders As Egypt Unveils 100 Coffins From Over 2500 Years Ago Still Intact (Pix) / 2500-Year-Old Intact & Sealed Coffins Discovered In Egypt (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Ovacoma: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Islam is religion of violence; it's against peace and progress. Muslims need to know that the Jews cannot be destroyed, those who tried it in the past failed. 'Never again' will anyone be able to kill Israelis the way Hitler did, Israel will rather adopt 'Samson option' instead of being vanquished by their enemies.

3 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Illegal1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
accordadoga38:
Hehehehe
By now the road to heaven go don get holdup
omoh..........una go jst make person laff mumu laff for public.

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by omu4364(m): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

Jews are killing Christians in Palestine, and Nigerian Christians lead by a PhD in Mathematics holder are celebrating. What a set of nincompoops!

I am solidly and liquidly behind any of the two terrorist nations that can wipe out the other from the Planet. We will take care of the other one later.

As of 2023 there are less than 1k Christians in Gaza out of a population of 2.3million.
Your terrorist brother’s and sisters have been persecuting them.

Ones upon a time the Middle East was the birthplace of Christianity. From Lebanon,Iraq,Syria,Jordan, to Turkey where the lands and homes of the Christians. The Middle East was peaceful and flourishing until the arrival of Islamist jihadist from Saudi Arabia. And now they are trying to claim Jerusalem.

Jews and Christian’s have been living in Jerusalem thousands of years before the birth of Islam.
It is really wired for Muslims to claim Jerusalem as their land and territory.
Christians recognize Jerusalem as a holy land for Christianity but they are not claiming it as their own territory because they know it belongs to the jews.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Echo50(m): 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/israel-hamas-war-truck-carrying-coffins-among-aid-convoy-to-gaza/amp

Am a Christian and I really don't like what Israel is doing but I stand with them

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by bdon123(m): 10:26pm On Oct 22, 2023
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/israel-hamas-war-truck-carrying-coffins-among-aid-convoy-to-gaza/amp
Hamas why do this to ur people wit d hope of uniting d muslim world against israel via sympathy
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by lagosrd: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Islie:

Check the coffins very well. They could be used to convey ammunitions
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Chetas81(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
AFRICAN CITIZEN MUST NOT TAKE SIDE IN THIS FIGHT YOU WILL REGRET YOUR MOVE
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Miracle2020: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Video please.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by ihatebuhari(f): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
APCNig:

Jews are killing Christians in Palestine, and Nigerian Christians lead by a PhD in Mathematics holder are celebrating. What a set of nincompoops!

I am solidly and liquidly behind any of the two terrorist nations that can wipe out the other from the Planet. We will take care of the other one later.
Ask yourself why does Islam propergate hatred? So sheeps like you won't ever have sense

A prophet of Allah (evil deity of moon and star) died of poison from the hands of a Jewish slave girl hahahaha hahahaha

Ahahaha

Hahaha

Hahahah

Hahaha

Hahaha. Fake religion Fake prophet may pise|wee (urine) be upon him

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by NAC1666: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Islie:

The one with coffins might be carrying weapons to Hamas from Iran. UN should check the truck
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Enceladus(m): 12:02am On Oct 23, 2023
APCNig:

Nigerians don't really read. Both Christians and Muslims in this country are just blindly supporting their religious masters.

The jews once worked with the Muslim Ottomans to chase out Christians from Jerusalem. I don;t get why funny Nigerians thinks Arab or the jews care about them. grin grin

Bunch of emotionally confused people. grin
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by teebaxy(m): 12:24am On Oct 23, 2023
APCNig:

Shut up … if they are killing Christians , how is that your biz and since they are killing Christians , why are Muslims protesting all over the world … Are they protesting on behalf of Christian’s

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by KangaIye: 3:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Nnegide:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank [/left]My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

You must be a terrible soul for doing stuff like this consistently
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by toluwalasefunmi: 4:03am On Oct 23, 2023
ISRAELI-HAMAS CRISIS TIME TO END THIS HUMANITARIAN DISASTER AND MINDLESS BLOODLETTING

THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY MUST RISE TO SAVE HUMANITY FROM THIS MIDDLE-EAST POGROM

since the days of the creation of the Jewish State in 1948 when the Fleeing Jews globally settled in present-day Palestine by displacing millions of Palestinians from previously Occupied West Bank and Gaza…

The overwhelming argument that the two-state solution between Israel and Palestine, the Status of Jerusalem which Israelis have claimed as its undisputed capital and home of the Jewish People away from the global recognition of Tel-Aviv which Palestine Liberation Organisation has vehemently disputed continuously…

This is no doubt the biggest bloodletting witnessed in the Middle Eastern conflict between Isreal and Hamas the radical extremist group in Palestine that began a deadly campaign with over 4000 rockets fired into Israeli territory causing lots of fatalities on the Israeli side and the subsequent response of the Jewish State has seen over 4453 fatalities on the Palestine side with a heavy bombardment of the Gaza strip home to over 2.5 million Palestinians and other Arab nationalities...

If the truth be said Hamas overreached itself by carrying out such attacks provocatively on Israeli and it expects the Jewish nation to be quiet and not retaliate in a very deadly manner, the conflict between Israel and Palestine has been a long time conflict.

Several peace accords, most notably the 1993 Oslo Accord in Norway between then Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat, now of blessed memory, did not achieve significant efforts 30 years after this historic peace declaration. The conflict between Israel and Palestine has continued unabated with further incursions into Lebanon from Hezbollah attacks on the southern border with Israel in Ashkelon.

The United Nations Organisation must be at the forefront of bringing a ceasefire into this conflict as the global community cannot continue to watch the escalation of crisis from SUDAN, RUSSIA -UKRAINE WAR, ARMENIA, and AZERBAIJAN now Hamas and Isreal with refugees crisis spilling into Jordan, Egypt, and Lebanon that have housed Palestinian refugees in the last 70 years...

The Western coalition led by the United States must act swiftly in the overall interest of the global community, to end this humanitarian disaster currently brewing in the middle-east...

Thanks

1 Share

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Ewedegubbler: 5:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Are there no carpenters in Gaza?
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by sunnnnyuu(m): 6:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Islie:

What is the function of coffin there? Muslim are not using it and palastine are all Muslim, no there are christians in palastine, ahh and their fellow christians in Nigeria supporting Israel to kill them?
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by PurestBoy(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
ecolime:
Make dem scan those coffins oo... E fit dey loaded with rockets from Iran.

Lol, Israel is monitoring every pin coming out of Iran to know where it's going to.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by hssd8nland: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2023
Danegun777:

cool

Christian bury their loved ones in coffins Muslim dont, Jews bury their loved ones quickly

So what are you trying to say with this comment you made.

1 Like

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by VEHINTOLAR: 6:53am On Oct 23, 2023
timothy2396:
Those coffins are loaded with weapons... That's how they do it

Rafa crossing on the Gaza side is controlled by Israel. Trust me,every single truck will be thoroughly scanned by the Israelis before they allow it to proceed into Gaza.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by LockDown69(m): 6:58am On Oct 23, 2023
For alot of people that are not informed, there are alot of Palestinian Christians in Gaza and have also been killed, injured and properties destroyed. Not all Palestinians are hamas, Not all Palestinians are Muslims.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by oloyedewaris(m): 7:00am On Oct 23, 2023
3ice9ce:

Palestinians are killing Muslims in Israel and Nigerian dark-skinned kaffir Muslims led by a rural title holder are crying.
What a set of head-wrapping blockheads.

Nobody celebrated killing if Israel, but you lots celebrate killing of Palestine
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by aramsrg: 7:10am On Oct 23, 2023

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by BigTableShaker(f): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2023
Yankiss:
War is friend of no one and enemy of all. Hamas invaded Israel and led to a faceoff that has seen many people lose their Iives. The sad part is many of those dying on both sides know nothing about the crisis. Israel and Palestine should sheath the sword and spare further deaths and humanitarian emergencies. The world is not supposed to take sides all the time. The US and others should rally round and force a truce!!!

Those moslem terrorists are animals.

They don't care!

If Israel ceases fire, those jihad animals will start sending rockets to Israel again and again.

That's what has been happening since 1947.

I suggest Israel neutralize the terrorists or dealt em a big blow that will decapitates terrorism for a century.

Normally, humans live and learn but those Islamic Jihadist only live, they'll never learn.

No confrontation against Israel favour them in history.
They always suffer heavy casualties.

Later, one imam will read em the riot act and the heavenly virgins.
Before you know it, donations from wealthy Arab nations and sympathisers trickles in and BOOM- Another face-off with Israel.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Islie:

Israel should make sure those ''coffins'' are thoroughly searched.

Pro-jihahi countries can use the opportunity to smuggle in weapons for Hamas terrorists.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by Mamijoh(f): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2023
Hezzyluv:
Goodluck Jonathan was wrong when he said no religion teaches violence. undecided
He's meaning "true religion" not just religion
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by caye(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2023
Wizardslayer:
Just take a look at what Islam is dishing out to our peaceful world.

Kindly explain what you mean by the above.
And old use the following for context of ' world's:-

Africa, Middle east, America and Europe.
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by monex(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

I really don't understand the sympathy when a terrorist group invaded a country killing civilians and kidnapping dozen back to their country but when the country they invaded started fighting back they are all weeping and crying injustice (crocodile tears)

The media also make it look like Israel is the evil one here while expecting the world to be sympathetic to the Palestinian terrorists cowardly using civilians as shields.

Nonsense and Hamas.

because there is a root cause - occupying someone else's land as per UN resolution.

the sympathy is for the Palestinian people and not for Hamas
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by muhamadnur: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

I really don't understand the sympathy when a terrorist group invaded a country killing civilians and kidnapping dozen back to their country but when the country they invaded started fighting back they are all weeping and crying injustice (crocodile tears)

The media also make it look like Israel is the evil one here while expecting the world to be sympathetic to the Palestinian terrorists cowardly using civilians as shields.

Nonsense and Hamas.
you nairalanders or southerners are very stupid and hypocrites I don't know wether you don't have the necessary information in other for you comment such nonsense or just pure hate for Muslims forget bible verses that says isreal belongs to the Jews or any fable

POV isreal even hates you guys christians with Passion,

How many international laws did israel brake , how many atrocities have they committed , look let me tell you one thing about us Muslims not america nor the entire west can change or control us,

call every Muslim nation fighting for it right terrorist but one thing is clear Muslims are fighters and defender's
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by muhamadnur: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Nonsense and Hamas.

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by lexy2014: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2023
timothy2396:
Those coffins are loaded with weapons... That's how they do it
you are in the spirit. lets not kid ourselves about all this humanitarian nonsense
Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by lexy2014: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2023
[quote author=muhamadnur post=126564711][/quote]

Re: Israel-hamas War: Truck Carrying Coffins Among Aid Convoy To Gaza by lexy2014: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2023
muhamadnur:
you nairalanders or southerners are very stupid and hypocrites I don't know wether you don't have the necessary information in other for you comment such nonsense or just pure hate for Muslims forget bible verses that says isreal belongs to the Jews or any fable

POV isreal even hates you guys christians with Passion,

How many international laws did israel brake , how many atrocities have they committed , look let me tell you one thing about us Muslims not america nor the entire west can change or control us,

call every Muslim nation fighting for it right terrorist but one thing is clear Muslims are fighters and defender's
how does all u said negate the points he raised?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Trump Pledges Orderly Transition On January 20 / France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region / "Taliban 'cooperating' With UK Forces" - UK Chief Of Defence Staff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.