Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case (1396 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Did Not Send N15m To Mohbad's Son - Omojuwa / Seyi Tinubu Sends N15m To Mohbad's Son, Liam / Naira Marley’s Mother In Deep Tear As Court Extends Her Son’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
Watch

Magical spirit predict trump win and tinubu remain president and mohbad son case

He claims to have all the answers to problems

Watch on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_0cS8AWzZA
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Betscoreodds: 12:15pm On Oct 22, 2023
So funny

ogbologbo what hahaha ha

Is that not aba name @@@
Tell him to get score line result first

Tell ogbologbo to predict just only five football game today or any day for us

1 Like

Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
Looks like real evil spirits or probably a magnetic force moving it.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 12:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
Betscoreodds:
So funny

ogbologbo what hahaha ha

Is that not aba name @@@

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Ola9ja23: 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
That mean Pandora Obituary and Atiku would have Laboured in vain 🤣😀😀🤣🤣🤣

We need Milan vs Juve prediction jare 🤣😀🤣

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by clearcrystal: 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Scammer
There is a magnet under the chair that attracts magnets in the bottle.
A thin string/thread connected to the magnet under the chair passes through his red robe... and there is one man behind the door pulling the string
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 1:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
clearcrystal:
Scammer
There is a magnet under the chair that attracts magnets in the bottle.
A thin string/thread connected to the magnet under the chair passes through his red robe... and there is one man behind the door pulling the string

People said so on Facebook then he put it on the ground.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Betscoreodds:
So funny

ogbologbo what hahaha ha

Is that not aba name @@@

that is what many guys are asking him to do since.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by rolams(m): 4:51pm On Oct 22, 2023
Why is he returning the bottle water to the spot himself. The ogbologbo should be moving it back and forth na!
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
rolams:
Why is he returning the bottle water to the spot himself. The ogbologbo should be moving it back and forth na!

He showed a video where it returned by it self too.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Philipponzaghi: 1:06am On Oct 23, 2023
I'm confident that President Asiwaju will continue to lead Nigeria to greater heights and deliver on his campaign promises!
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Chinkoalhaji34: 1:13am On Oct 23, 2023
I wholeheartedly support Jagaban of Nigeria and his vision for Nigeria's future!
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Salewa97: 1:39am On Oct 23, 2023
I'm so proud of the progress President Tinubu has made for Nigeria! He has worked tirelessly to bring positive change and I'm sure he will continue to do so.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Shadomaan7: 1:48am On Oct 23, 2023
It is no surprise that Baba Tinubu continues to remain the president of Nigeria, he has been a great leader and has shown great leadership in the past.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by rolams(m): 3:44am On Oct 23, 2023
Kingsnairaland:

He showed a video where it returned by it self too.

All na Sakamaje!
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2023
rolams:

All na Sakamaje!
probably.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
Philipponzaghi:
I'm confident that President Asiwaju will continue to lead Nigeria to greater heights and deliver on his campaign promises!

That is if IMF will not dictate to him on what to do.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Chinkoalhaji34:
I wholeheartedly support Jagaban of Nigeria and his vision for Nigeria's future!

It good abi.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:41pm On Oct 25, 2023
Salewa97:
I'm so proud of the progress President Tinubu has made for Nigeria! He has worked tirelessly to bring positive change and I'm sure he will continue to do so.

When Buhari was in power I had steady electrical power tinubu came it reduced

But now it getting better.
Re: Magical Spirit Predict Trump Win And Tinubu Remain President And Mohbad Son Case by Kingsnairaland(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2023
Let see if trump own go enter.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Banks & CNN Advert / Envoy's Children Face Deportation / Sss Foils Juju Style Plot To Kill Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.