Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,772 members, 7,837,799 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip (301 Views)

Canon 60D With 18 - 55mm Lens Battery Grip, Back Pack SOLD!!! SOLD!!! S For Sale / Smok Mag Grip 100w Tc Kit / Phone/webcam Tripod With Logitech HD C930e Webcam Available For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
*Three-Axis Smartphone Handheld Gimbal
*Adjustable Tripod
*U-Grip Stabilizer for smartphone/camera

All good as new, gimbal battery is top notch.
Price: 45k(for all)
You can call or text ‪08024750545‬ if interested.

1 Share

Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by ChiChiPat(f): 5:46am On Oct 23, 2023
I need all 30k
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 4:30am On Oct 24, 2023
ChiChiPat:
I need all 30k
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 7:38pm On Oct 25, 2023
SA
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
SA..
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by ChiChiPat(f): 1:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Heishim:
SA..
You’re nothing but a scammer , you want me to pay you before delivery, no one should send him money , he’s a scammer big thief
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 9:22am On Oct 29, 2023
ChiChiPat:

You’re nothing but a scammer , you want me to pay you before delivery, no one should send him money , he’s a scammer big thief

Content in the Voice note(word for word)
“””Good evening, I’m sure you know that payment on delivery won’t work, you understand?, it would just be like me asking you for the phone you have to sell too... I hope we have that understanding?, the only way I can do it is, if I send it through GIG logistics, if I get to their office you can make payment because once the package it with them, they’d send you the code, you fill your address and all, you understand? So we’d do video call and you can make whatever confirmation you want to make at their office, I’ve done it several times with people and it worked fine, so if that is okay for you, then no problem and the only other way is you coming to pick it up, but I won’t do payment on delivery“””

Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2023
ChiChiPat:

idk you, I can’t send something to you hoping when you get it you’d pay me, you also don’t know me, I’m very sure you won’t do the same, so I gave a suggestion, you said you’re not interested “ Payment on delivery if you're not interested then bye”, then i respected your decision and “bye” because life nor hard at all

How is that scam? “Big thief”

Behave yourself o, if Na understanding Dey worry you, give adult phone make them Dey guide you.
Re: Gimbal, Tripod & U-grip by Heishim: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
ChiChiPat:

This is the same bastard that labeled me a scam for no reason.

https://www.nairaland.com/7894224/icloud-locked-iphone-11-sale#126696295

(1) (Reply)

Asus Tuf Gaming Laptop / Iphone 11 64gb For Sale / Hp Elitebook 1040 G5 2-in-1|14" X360 Touchscreen| I7 8th Gen|16gb Ram|SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.