Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack (1808 Views)

Israel Will Pay 'A Heavy Price' After Gaza Attacks - Iran Warns / Israel Will Not Join America In War Against Iran - Benjamin Netanyahu / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by joyandfaith: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Danegun777:
cool

Just as you sat down and wrote this thread on your own

An uneducated Jewish man also wrote the scripture you Worship like your life depended on it, because your colonial masters told you so

Earth doesn't have four corners

Satan can't be imprisoned if it's a spirit

Egypt Defense Minister personally warned Netayahun of Palestinian attack

Egypt and Morocco also wanted Isreal to Join African Union

Isreal is a barren, unproductive, useless waste land that agriculture only thrive because of soil import and fertilizer

1.Bible is the word of God. Scientifically correct, accurate prophesy and reliable history.
2. Four corners of earth are north, south, west and east. Compass.
3. Spiit can imprison spirits. God is a spirit.
4. Human resource is more important than natural resources, Japan a case study
5. Why should Isreal join AU.
6. Probably they underestimated Hamas and extent of danaages that could cause or part big game to make gaza strip inhabitable.

1 Like

Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by drlateef: 8:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Your fictional Quran says Jesus wasn't crucified.
The Quran states, โ€œThey slew him not, nor crucified him.โ€ (Surah an-Nisaโ€™, Ch.4, V.158)
So what are you saying? You need a check up from the neck up.

Quran dignifies him but all Christians desegregate and degrade him. So letโ€™s assume your bible is right. It means your god has bern hanged by the same people he favoured and gives priority over his followers.
Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by TemplarLandry: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Alhaji Tiff, you keep contradicting yourself. Delusional!
drlateef:

Quran dignifies him but all Christians desegregate and degrade him. So letโ€™s assume your bible is right. It means your god has bern hanged by the same people he favoured and gives priority over his followers.
Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by drlateef: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Alhaji Tiff, you keep contradicting yourself. Delusional!

Not at all. I am using your bible to explain to you what hanging jesus on the cross like a kite means.
Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by KillahPriest: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2023
drlateef:

You are not riff raff and not committing blasphemy by claiming that poison killed the holy Prophet of Allah. Thatโ€™s why I asked how long it takes poison to kill someone and how long he lived after the poisoning before he died. I donโ€™t care whatever reason your lord chose to hang himself on the tree. The truth is that it is a despicable and dishonourable act.
Knowing the history of Islam from it's foundations, I'm really not surprised by your display here and lack of logical reasoning. What do you expect from children of the greatest deceiver ? Enjoy your day sir
Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by drlateef: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
KillahPriest:
Knowing the history of Islam from it's foundations, I'm really not surprised by your display here and lack of logical reasoning. What do you expect from children of the greatest deceiver ? Enjoy your day sir

Many of you like to be fed with tissues of lies. Thatโ€™s your cup of tea.
Re: Israel Will Surely Be Bombed; Build-up To The Attack by KillahPriest: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2023
drlateef:

Many of you like to be fed with tissues of lies. Thatโ€™s your cup of tea.
like I said, I'm not surprised cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

โ€˜he Loved Morning S3x, I Will Dearly Miss Him So Muchโ€™- Janet Magufuli / Assad Makes Surprise Christmas Visit To Church(pix) / Photo: Soldiers In China Work Together To Form A Human Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.