Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) (43592 Views)

NDLEA Officer Kills Unarmed Boy During Stop & Search In Benin (Graphic) / 2 Young Ladies Fighting in class, panties exposed, video goes viral (Photos) / Young Robbers Arrested With Gun During Stop & Search On Gboko-Ugbema Roa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by thaoriginator: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
post=126558474:
Is Here And Following The Update
Una dey jonse cry

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by mejetov422: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Adewale1603(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Police is your enemy

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by leroi01(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
@kingthreat

Check out the video in this thread.

Regular police MO
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by erniok(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Angelfrost:
That looks more like thieves running from whom they stole from.

There's nothing in the video that shows they are trying to flee the police.

Op no even watch the video he posted. The bus slowed down, one of the occupants used it as an opportunity to escape with two others pursuing him. It could be an accused trying to escape or even an innocent escaping from kidnappers.

Mods, you can do better than pushing everything to FP without any verification.

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
erniok:

Op no even watch the video he posted. The bus slowed down, one of the occupants used it as an opportunity to escape with two others pursuing him. It could be an accused trying to escape or even an innocent escaping from kidnappers.

Mods, you can do better than pushing everything to FP without any verification.

My thoughts exactly.

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by DavSagacity(m): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If to say Dem no run, bail is free for don turn Irony.
Bail is NOT FREE IN NIGERIAN POLICE STATIONS.
one of my farm workers was arrested some weeks ago for assault. The police said we should go and bring 70k to bail 2 guys. We later paid 20k to bail them at the Police station.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by White000(f): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2023
Never go back
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by CoronaVirusPro: 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:
What have the boys done wrong here?
Why do police operate in mini buses?
Why should they stop and search them without warrants?
Where in the police code of conduct is this allowed?

Al these and many more questions we need to ask this criminals called Nigeria Police

Wannabe!

Where in the world do police need a warrant to randomly stop and search you?

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by ProfGday(m): 6:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Anytime police want to arrest you without any exhibits in your careand without arrest warrant don't follow them to their station ooo.

Do everything you can to resist these robbers.

Raise alarm to people in your surroundings,shout on top of your voice.

Do everything possible,some of these arm robbers in black are ORGAN TRAFFICKERS,selling human parts becareful

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Starboytwo(m): 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
In anything you do, don't let them catch you.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by AngelicBeing: 6:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Na dem.

Mops.
Hmmmmmm, tongue
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by cococandy(f): 6:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
kereman1:

Best comment, npf are criminals, I was at alaba rago sometime last week, two men in mufti, with cuffs hanging on their belt presumed to be police officers were forcing a young man on a bike, the guy resisted that he wasn't going anywhere then they started beating him, the hausas selling there had to settle the fracas by throwing stones at the officers

Exactly. Like how are we supposed to know that they are not kidnappers?

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
ProfGday:
Anytime police want to arrest you without any exhibits in your careand without arrest warrant don't follow them to their station ooo.

Do everything you can to resist these robbers.

Raise alarm to people in your surroundings,shout on top of your voice.

Do everything possible,some of these arm robbers in black are ORGAN TRAFFICKERS,selling human parts becareful

They’ll kidnap you, tag you a robber or yahoo boy and lock that person away for good. I’m sure they sell organs of people that their families don’t even know their whereabouts
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by ogascomax: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
So police will stop to check me, then I will be running when I am not a criminal na.
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by ibawon(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
You meant Stop and Pack!
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by damiloladuke: 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Running from criminals

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Raxxye(m): 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Vooom is better than to write statement! grin grin grin

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by iyerikan12: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:

Al these and many more questions we need to ask this criminals called Nigeria Police

Suspect

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
garriAndsugar:
If to say Dem no run, bail is free for don turn Irony.
it is called YOUR RACE IS YOUR BAIL. That's the logic

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Spartacus101(m): 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Na so them dey take kidnap people. Thanks God for those boys
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Bribri: 6:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Make Akeem catch u for mafoluku. Na 10500 in 10places.
samsegs:
Been in this situation before....if them catch them heen,,na #10,500 bailing be that o....#10k bailing,,#500 @ d entrance...but I can bet my balls that those guys re innocent....

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Kendo93: 6:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
grin see as the use their leg bail them self

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by holutee(m): 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Obviously they wanted to use them for replacement
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by akinmusi(m): 6:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
Very common at nights.

It's called raiding.

Maje kan raid ooo.

Na for police commercial activities.

Ta lo ma se awon olopa yi lowo o
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Miracle2020: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:

my brother, iam surprised that Nigerians allow police to search their pockets without warrant. Infact I swear with my life, no police man can search my pocket or phone without warrant.
The must corrupt institution in this country is the police.
They take advantage of poverty and illiteracy to do whatever they want without following the laws of the country.
I will urge the youth to make sure that the police follow the rules. As a Nigerian, you have rights and you should not allow police to treat you as the want.

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Caleb15(m): 6:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Your legs are your bail
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by Otulented: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Vum kamnma karia statement
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by minakom: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
iyerikan12:

Suspect
Come and search me bro. I'm super clean
Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by occfx: 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
minakom:

They will just kidnap the guy... The guy was smart, no money for ransome

Re: Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) by kingthreat(m): 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2023
leroi01:
@kingthreat

Check out the video in this thread.

Regular police MO

Helloo. The police that caught the robbers in Otukpo are not the same police in the video here.
Because one policeman is corrupt does not mean the entire force is filled with devils.
When they are good praise them, when they fall out of line, condemn them. Shikena.

Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / NSCDC Arrests Two With Fake Naira Note (photos) / Man Urinates Into Somali-Owned Shop In S. Africa As Owner Looks On (PICS)