Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State (25482 Views)

Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by YorubaSamurai: 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
A lady has been nabbed after conniving with her mother to sell her baby for N450k in Nkwere, Imo state.

The girl who was nabbed by a vigilante outfit, was paraded alongside her mother, the nurse involved, the lady who facilitated the deal and the woman who the baby was last seen with.

It’s unclear if they’ve been handed over to the police.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CysR7XBt6nI/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=loading[

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Nwodosis(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
375 dollars for alive human, how much is cadaver sold? Renewed hope bringing renewed sales of human.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by LeoDeKing: 4:22pm On Oct 22, 2023
Her plan was to sell her baby and use the proceeds to buy some mini skirts from Aba, then take the next night bus heading for Obodo Lagos.

After 2 weeks in Lagos, she will start sending money home.

110 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by soberdrunk(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
The baby looks disappointed in his mum and grandma, they couldn't even get up to a $1k........ angry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by LarrySun(m): 6:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
How does a parent look at her own child and decide to sell it? A grandmother from hell too was involved. The mother of the baby was not sold by her mother. The grandmother too was not sold. But they decided to sell an innocent child. God gracious!

This is really traumatizing. God help us in this generation.

When I think I've seen it all, then BOOM something new comes up!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Reelmii: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
..problem no dey finish...life is really full of sam larry...even korope con cost pass human being.....

But how much for reach the girl hand with all the people wey dey involved

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Kaybaba5(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Hunger is bad
If u look at the mother of the baby you will see that poverty is dealing with her

God help us

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by theophorus(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abeg, Why do people buy Babies?

Anyone with answers?

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Offpoint1: 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
No word

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Think9ja(m): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
No be her pikin?

Make them allow her joor

I de even find where to go sell my sperm like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ezigbo Amaka

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by bhella10: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Baby factory. Rule numero Uno: Never get caught grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Sunmars: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Can see op actually went scouting for evil news from the east. Well-done o reporter

4 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by QuitNot: 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nawa o
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by MikArib: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
No be their fault country too hard!
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Raphaelbrook(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
This life no balance

1 Like

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Sunmars: 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
R
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Chetas81(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
SEPERATE THIS PEOPLE FROM NIGERIA YOU REFUSED TO LET THEM GO THEIR WAY, SOME OF THIS PEOPLE IN MY OFFICE COMIT CRIME FOR FUN

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by bestman09(m): 6:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
shocked
The idiot that just commented above me should be taken to a psychiatric hospital.

Thank God for exposing the evil deed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Lovenorth: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Honestly I don't blame them, hungry man can do anything to survive, I blame Ebola. They should please free the innocent parents

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by kereman1: 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Shame, I totally condemn this, but the way some skull miners rush to spew trash just to console themselves of the attrocities of their tribemen as if their happiness it directly proportional to the misfortune of the easterners,

Go back in topics and see ur brothers in action
LeoDeKing:
Her plan was to sell her baby and use the proceeds to buy some mini skirts from Aba, then take the next night bus heading for Obodo Lagos.

After 2 weeks in Lagos, she will start sending money home.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Chetas81(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
soberdrunk:
The baby looks disappointed in his mum and grandma, they couldn't even get up to a $1k........ angry
mentioned naira stop being slave to American dollars

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by OGwales(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na dem... e dey their body. This baby factory and children trafficking in the east is a GENERATIONAL CURSE.

It can't be undone 🤣🤣🤣

Ndi developers my foot. Not surprised though, after all they were eating each other during the civil wars and still do so till date in some of their villages.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Dodada: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
baby factory is the hallmark of which region?

Give these people their own country abeg!

12 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Sunmars: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
theophorus:
Abeg, Why do people buy Babies?

Anyone with answers?

Conception issues.

Adoption is not easy. Rules are stringent

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by ronalmagic10(m): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
I thought all ibos are billionaires?

By the time we are through with them, they'll have no one to sell off again

After Tinubu, Shettima then wike in that order

Una go hear am for 2000 years

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by wittywriter: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Murderous Mothers

Wittyness.
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Roboto11: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Where did this happen?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Houseofglam7(f): 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Disheartening to say the least
Re: Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State by Makunahatata: 6:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo ppl but why na?

See as the criminal witches frm the delusional republic of Biafrra dey look like Mongrel..
I thought na Dem dey fine pass ni😂

22 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayodele Idowu Lawal Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Man Lynched By Mob In Kaduna Not A Kidnapper But An Innocent Driver From Lagos / The New Tactic Robbers Use In Abuja Revealed By Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.