Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival (28759 Views)

Igwe Of Nnewi Colourful Ofala Festival: Pictures & Video / Nigerians In Ireland Celebrate Yoruba Culture With Colourful Fabrics (Pictures) / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Easternpilot: 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
Anambra New yam festival took place on the 21st of October 2023. Prominent Anambralians including the State Governor professor Chukwuma Soludo and traditional rulers from different towns in Anambra State were in attendance.

https://www.propsvilla.com/pictures-from-an…new-yam-festival/

25 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Easternpilot: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
More pictures

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Jenniestar: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
It was fantastic
Please reach out for any Academic help

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Mrfeel: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:
There are some traditions that we really should do away with. While some countries will be working on better ways to ensure bountiful yam harvest, we are here doing useless, purposeless yam festival cry 😒

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below πŸ‘‡
Is there anything bad in celebrating new yam festival?

33 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by NwaNimo1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
It's late October......hope the delay is not climate change related.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Mrfeel: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

I did not say it's bad. I said such festival is useless, purposeless!
Or perhaps you can educate me on the purpose that yam festival serves πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ
What is the meaning of festival?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Mrfeel: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

Why are you removing yam from it πŸ˜†. We are talking about yam festival. Some festivals like Christmas, Salah, New Year etc still make sense and are worth celebrating πŸ₯³πŸŽ‰. But I can't seem to get the purpose of yam festival πŸ€”
You still haven't answered my question, what is festival ?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Mrfeel: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2023
PythonTutorials:

Goodnight bro. I have wasted enough time having back and forth with you on yam festival πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You shouldn't have commented on the topic in the first place , if you think it's a waste of time

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Geego34: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2023

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by KarinaSlim(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2023
This picture is making me feel like eating roasted yam undecided

Tomorrow evening, I will go to the woman at my Bustop that roasts boli and yam and buy.

Let me eat what is hungrying me.

If u want to join me, u are freegrin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Wizardslayer: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Soludo may likely be the worst governor in Anambra state.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by phemmyfour: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Easternpilot:
Anambra New yam festival took place on the 21st of October 2023. Prominent Anambralians including the State Governor professor Chukwuma Soludo and traditional rulers from different towns in Anambra State were in attendance.

https://www.propsvilla.com/pictures-from-an…new-yam-festival/
ugly looking yam

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Kongaone: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Where is the diaspora yam eater
Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Urheadmaster(m): 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
Igbo amaka cool

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Bluffly: 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Africa hardly celebrate innovations

8 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Faithommini: 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Magnoliaa(f): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
I love this. ❀

Cultural preservation is something I value so much.

And thank God, because of social media now, their popularity is becoming widespread and being documented digitally.

8 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by sulakishop(m): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ok, lemme go and fry yam
Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
The KAZEEM, RASAK and Moshood Pple won't like this Thread. sad undecided

2 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by ipobarecriminals: 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2023
cool sumtin like dis dey make person miss Nig. .No time to eat boli,roasted this/ that..Make Dec 22 reach sharp wink
Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by contentmakerPRO: 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
madam don get iphone 15 promax , and come do shakara with it. Phone that just came out and pre order just a month ago. na wa o... She come flaunt am well, to pepper dem wella. Good for her #2million plus phone o.

3 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by KarinaSlim(f): 10:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
In my village, they celebrate what they call "Fish Day".

That day, they would cook fish and eat.

Everybody will gather to celebrate.

4 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Vinnie2000(m): 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2023
phemmyfour:
ugly looking yam

You must one of the RAZAK and KAMORU Pple I Talked about! shocked undecided

8 Likes

Re: Colourful Pictures From The Anambra State New Yam Festival by Cowbell521: 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
Enugu own better pass this. Ndα»‹ mpako people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Ikenwoli I, Coronated At Ode Itsekiri Yesterday / 21 Ibadan Obas Drop Crowns, Reconcile With Olubadan / PHOTOS: Ooni Of Ife At Eid Prayer Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.