Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) (806 Views)

Obidients And Identify Thief Are Like Siamese Twins - Reno Omokri / Tinubu Saved Our Lives - Conjoined Twins (Photo) / Victoria Asher Dies Days After Giving Birth To Twins (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just when GEJ was pushing hard for this country to be great, APC spearheaded by thulumbu brought in chaos and evil upon the land.

Propaganda can only take you thus far, propaganda does not run a government. Party of failures and evil minded fellows

My everyday wish is for APC members and their supporters unto their 10th generations to experience everything APC made Nigerians pass though. They cannot escape this. It will follow them even to the great beyond

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Varunpulyani: 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Don't mind the gaslighting monkeys

8 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Jenniestar: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
We are not the only ones noticing it.

2 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
The likes of seunmsg will reap everything he sowed, even his children will partake of it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2023
Suddenly, in today's Nigeria, it is an insult to criticise a government because your tribal men are in power. I never realised CRITICISM was reserved only for our people from other tribes.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by yarimo(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2023
That shouldn't be your business na, your business is keep looking for TINUBU CSU certificate grin grin grin grin including justice for mohbad
Xhuntra:
Just when GEJ was pushing hard for this country to be great, APC spearheaded by thulumbu brought in chaos and evil upon the land.

Propaganda can only take you thus far, propaganda does not run a government. Party of failures and evil minded fellows

My everyday wish is for APC members and their supporters unto their 10th generations to experience everything APC made Nigerians pass though. They cannot escape this. It will follow them even to the great beyond
Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by OkCornel(m): 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2023
Oh yes…

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by mightyhaze: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
THubv really scam this country sha

3 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2023
Xhuntra:

Seun mynd44 oam4j Dominique lalasticlala
Rule 1. Derailing that thread
Isn't TINUBU CSU certificate important again
Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by yarimo(m): 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Xhuntra:

Rule 1. Derailing the thread
if you don't have any meaningful thing to to say , stop creating senseless thread all over the place. focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate it's important to Nigeria and Nigerians. This is niaraland not terrorists land
Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 12:00am On Oct 23, 2023
mightyhaze:
THubv really scam this country sha

The man really scam agbado munchers coz alot of Nigerians were able to see thru his antics

2 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2023
yarimo:
if you don't have any meaningful thing to to say , stop creating senseless thread all over the place. focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate it's important to Nigeria and Nigerians. This is niaraland not terrorists land

Rule 1. Still derailing the thread

2 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by yarimo(m): 12:03am On Oct 23, 2023
Xhuntra:

Rule 1. Still derailing the thread
you want attention oya I have given you attention. You looks like a kid to me only kids behave how you are doing now. I won't reply you again
Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by ivandragon: 5:37am On Oct 23, 2023
With hearts as black as the depths of the darkest of nights...

You can't be an apc supporter & be rational.

Some critical requirements to be an apc supporter include the ability to speak without the benefit of intellect. Rational & logical reasoning is a taboo.

Such person must be shameless enough to eat thier own vomit. What they condemned in others as bad, will be praised as soon as thier 'god' does same. Hypocrisy is first nature to them.

Such character must be of very low moral & ethical values. The lesser the value, the more acceptable the person. They are the modern day version of Esau.

Being an ethnic bigot is a must. Everything must be seen from the prism of ethnicity. Pending when thier propaganda machinists bring forth lies, they revert to ethnic insults.

3 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 6:17am On Oct 23, 2023
ivandragon:
With hearts as black as the depths of the darkest of nights...

You can't be an apc supporter & be rational.

Some critical requirements to be an apc supporter include the ability to speak without the benefit of intellect. Rational & logical reasoning is a taboo.

Such person must be shameless enough to eat thier own vomit. What they condemned in others as bad, will be praised as soon as thier 'god' does same. Hypocrisy is first nature to them.

Such character must be of very low moral & ethical values. The lesser the value, the more acceptable the person. They are the modern day version of Esau.

Being an ethnic bigot is a must. Everything must be seen from the prism of ethnicity. Pending when thier propaganda machinists bring forth lies, they revert to ethnic insults.

That is why you see the likes of yarimo vomiting trash and trying to derail the thread. Evil lots, tueh!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by GoodRocks: 6:30am On Oct 23, 2023
Seunmsg will avoid this thread like plague.

The 🤡 avoid threads that brings out the hypocrisy of the drug lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by seunmsg(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Xhuntra:
The likes of seunmsg will reap everything he sowed, even his children will partake of it

I’ve sowed patriotism and will reap the benefit. Those of you sowing hatred and negativity will reap the reward of what you sowed as well.

12 Likes

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Mbanda(m): 9:05am On Oct 23, 2023
Xhuntra:

But today yarimo, Raskimonojendor, Helgreenluv, APCNig, triple996, reddintonblack, BATified2023 and Okoroawusa are all defending dollar at 1200

What type of hypocritical creatures is this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Racoon(m): 9:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Now they are all deaf and dumb. Bloody wicked hypocrites

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by DatNiggaDaz: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Apcshit

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Helgreenluv(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2023
Mbanda:
But today yarimo, Raskimonojendor, Helgreenluv, APCNig, triple996, reddintonblack, BATified2023 and Okoroawusa are all defending dollar at 1200

What type of hypocritical creatures is this?
Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you always. I'll keep putting you in my prayers.

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 12:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
seunmsg:

I’ve sowed patriotism and will reap the benefit. Those of you sowing hatred and negativity will reap the reward of what you sowed as well.

Patriotism farmer.

U will reap the evil you sowed in this country. U can't run away from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Nonny95: 12:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Xhuntra:

Patriotism farmer.

U will reap the evil you sowed in this country. U can't run away from it.

Amin

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Mbanda(m): 1:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Say no to drugs. That's my candid advice to you always. I'll keep putting you in my prayers.
You should be telling tinubu that not me.

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Xhuntra: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mbanda:
You should be telling tinubu that not me.

Hypocrite!

Don't mind the bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: APC And Hypocrisy Are Like Siamese Twins (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Any APC Supporter is either WICKED or SENSELESS. embarassed sad

How can a SANE mind Support such Evil/MORONIC Style of Governance

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Muslims Endangered Species In Tinubu’s Administration - Islamic Scholar / The Tinubus, Daddy Adeboye Et'al / My 5 Picks For Anti-Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.