Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee (16465 Views)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) / Korobe Menele Loveday 'Mene' Killed! Army Kills Wanted Oil Bunkerer(Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
SharingIsLife:

What are you saying? I'm deeply ashamed at your level of comprehension.
I’m saying IPOB is a terrorist organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:
Nigeria army hasn't killed or even arrested one Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria... I mean just one.

We siddon dey look una
I have not seeing Fulani boasting of killing Army on social media

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by IkeGod9891(m): 7:05am On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
These IPOB boys are getting into a fight they cannot win. If you tell them, they start raining insults on you. Dude will have to meet his Maker before his time.

Nobody meets his maker before his time bro.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Stop killing innocent people and tagging them ipob. Why not try to arrest him since he was just a suspect.
I like your crying
Army will continue to kill the senseless ones among you

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2023
Godsonkemz:
Stop killing innocent people and tagging them ipob. Why not try to arrest him since he was just a suspect.
They killed an innocent ọkada man tagged him IPOB/suspected IPOB.

And they displayed all those ammunition in front of him to make all and sundry to believe

Nigeria army is turning into a criminal organization

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2023
Antivirus92:
He scampered for safety and you shot him dead?

What are we supposed to find on him?...holy Bible?,holy water?
It will always be charms and weapons so that the death will be justified and him being tagged ipob.
Why not demobilise him and catch him alive, why shooting him dead when you don't actually know who he is..
ipob terrorists don’t spare army when they caught them so expect army to spare any ipob terrorists too

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:

They killed an innocent ọkada man tagged him IPOB/suspected IPOB.

And they displayed all those ammunition in front of him to make all and sundry to believe

Nigeria army is turning into a criminal organization
go to court stop crying here

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
I have not seeing Fulani boasting of killing Army on social media
So social Media is your yardstick of judging criminals...

Ok, now I understand your level education and comprehension

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Chetas81(m): 7:14am On Oct 23, 2023
hammerFC:

u assume wrongly igbo are at your mercy, it is the otherway round. af0nja
OF COURSE THE REST OF NIGERIAN'S SEE IGBO MAN AS CRIMINAL, THE IGBO MAN SEE HIMSELF AS SAINT

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by hammerFC: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Chetas81:
OF COURSE THE REST OF NIGERIAN'S SEE IGBO MAN AS CRIMINAL, THE IGBO MAN SEE HIMSELF AS SAINT

Yet u cry everyday becos criminal want to leave u.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:17am On Oct 23, 2023
TinubuDeDrugLor:

That's what they do.

Why kill an innocent simply because he bears an Igbo name?

See how yorubas are rejoicing that Nigerian illegitimate military is killing innocent Igbo's....

Every action has a consequence.
I don't even know why they (Yorubas) are rejoicing...

When Fulani herdsmen terrorist attacked a Catholic church in Ondo earlier this year Igbos were mainly affected. And everyone with conscience mourned those victims especially on their burial day.

But some elements of Yoruba people wants the Igbos to be dying in numbers like other parts of Nigeria from the same Fulani herdsmen terrorist.

I don't even understand this country

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by hammerFC: 7:18am On Oct 23, 2023
Nobody likes a nag.

We leave so people like Tinubu and Buhari can continue to rule you.

Our people u kill is a debt u must pay with blood, one way or the otber.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Emperormartin(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Chetas81:
And criminal wants to leave you to form his own country so that he'll stop disturbing your peace and you still say NO...

Where's the wisdom there?

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by HitlerWasRight: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Brimstone77:

If you believe this bulcrap story from the military then you need a brain reset..

You identified a suspected ipob ESN member coming toward your check point how?is he on your wanted list? If yes what is his name and his previous activities that make him a wanted?

Kill anybody in the east and tag him ipob ESN and that's all, nobody will ask for further investigation..

Those jubilating over this should wait until their relative is also killed and tagged ipob.

Cry harder.

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by HitlerWasRight: 7:25am On Oct 23, 2023
JealousCobra:
😎

An innocent man trying to end run an unjust arrest, tortures and shoot on sight from the murderous NA and still was shot on sight just like the order was given in the SE.

Make una no worry oh. . .we go soon hear the scores.

While somewhere in the North they are busy romancing with the Fulani bandits. 🕶️😮

Idiot.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Brown2012: 7:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they seize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied. See as them pour full delta state within last 5 years. Cowards

Empty vessel that is suffering in the hands of militants and flood is here criticising the east.

2 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Creamypie(m): 7:31am On Oct 23, 2023
Brown2012:

Empty vessel that is suffering in the hands of militants and flood is here criticising the east.
boy, stay in ur east and enjoy it, and enjoy your terrorist-enforced holiday today
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by ipobarecriminals: 7:32am On Oct 23, 2023
4KNGOATS:

grin wetin dey laugh u mumu
Same way u callbur miserable father the GOAT mumu at home cool
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Kill all of them the way Israel kill Hama's in Palestine. Don't have pity on those terrorist in south east. I just hate terrorist

1 Like

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by vanunu: 7:41am On Oct 23, 2023
This is very wrong, so any igbo man that runs from the army or police , should be shot.

3 Likes

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by DWJOBScom(m): 7:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Tobihabeeb:
Never try to run away when u see security operatives.

U stand a chance to defend ur self alive than being death. The dead once have being tagged a name already, u might be innocent but once pronounced death ur killer will tag u any name.

The drug kingpin stand a chance to survive, in 2027 elections u will still see him in d Street, working for one party or the other.

Very very true
Never run away no matter what , the military have actually suffered alot from the hands of the ESN/IPOD footmen so anyone is a suspect and in this part of the world these events are not properly investigated
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Lumarstone: 7:47am On Oct 23, 2023
The guy man no even send!
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by cococandy(f): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2023
JASONjnr:
Nobody supports crime.... But I hope that they didn't just arrest him because he answers ibo name.... And label him IPOB

You know it
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by cococandy(f): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2023
That’s exactly what’s wrong with police or military personnel acting as judge jury and executioner.
Brimstone77:

If you believe this bulcrap story from the military then you need a brain reset..

You identified a suspected ipob ESN member coming toward your check point how?is he on your wanted list? If yes what is his name and his previous activities that make him a wanted?

Kill anybody in the east and tag him ipob ESN and that's all, nobody will ask for further investigation..

Those jubilating over this should wait until their relative is also killed and tagged ipob.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Mosba: 8:11am On Oct 23, 2023
Well done our gallant soldiers. Every criminal Chukwu must be eliminated, IPOB eradicated as their den incinerated.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by MEGAWATCH: 8:36am On Oct 23, 2023
Creamypie:
Left 2 me, even their families have to be imprisoned or shot dead too, cos they clap for them and protect, cover their criminal family members. These idiots go seize people jeeps, keep em for forests dey drive them for Facebook, while threatening government . ipob are simply group of people looking for means or opportunity to kidnap, rob and steal. Easterners no get mind report to police when they seize their SUV, take go forest or when kidnapped, cos they clapped for them, thinking they were fighting fed government, not knowing they are killing themselves. As long as we south no allow ipob, am ok and satisfied. See as them pour full delta state within last 5 years. Cowards

When you see BOKO HARAM and Bandits news now you will be claiming BLIND, DEAF and DUMB man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by aswani(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2023
vanunu:
This is very wrong, so any igbo man that runs from the army or police , should be shot.

IPOB are currently killing members of the Nigerian Army and gloating over it on social media, going by Mazi Simon Ekpa's posts.

In that tense situation, when any armed member of a part of the security apparatus in Nigeria tells you to stop, you do exactly that because at the very least, life is precious.

The very last thing you do is allow them to use you for target practice because no one will hold them responsible and even if you are not IPOB, you will be tagged as one and the issue wil be swiftly closed.

I was coming back alone from Uni one day as we had rioted and they had sent us home. About 5 armed policemen in their estate car stopped me and called me over. I was in my area and could have easily run and dodged them without an issue but I went to them, they checked my bag and allowed me to move on with my life.

To the Lord be the glory, I am still here now collecting wotowoto from IPOBidients and giving them back with interest.
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Harmless1b(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2023
What's wrong in arresting and trying him for the whole world to know he's a terrorist as tagged... Or are there now wearing terrorist inscription around? Smh..
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Emperormartin:

So social Media is your yardstick of judging criminals...

Ok, now I understand your level education and comprehension
it will get to you too
Re: Army Kills Suspected IPOB Member, Arrests Jos Jailbreak Escapee by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 8:45am On Oct 23, 2023
Harmless1b:
What's wrong in arresting and trying him for the whole world to know he's a terrorist as tagged... Or are there now wearing terrorist inscription around? Smh..
do IPOB terrorists warn policemen before they kill them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian man dies in Indian prison / Adamu Commends Officers For Repelling Bandits Attack On Their Convoy In Kano / Court Orders EFCC To Produce 106 Boxes Containing Stolen Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.