Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) (2966 Views)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army To Deploy New Recruits To Sambisa Forest / Sanwo-Olu Welcomes LASTMA Recruits (Photos) / Borno Recruits 1,000 ‘Ninja Hunters’ With ‘Powers To Disappear’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by Enemyofpeace: 5:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits: They Reportedly Passed Out From The Academy In Northern Nigeria On Thursday 20th October 2023

Below are a few reactions:

ms_fabulousvirgo wrote: “Lol yet a second class upper graduate of criminology and security studies couldn’t get in…this is Nigeria 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️”

princessimezo wrote: “See work that my elder sister and wrote all the examinations and she wasn't short listed 😢”

anselmchinedum wrote: “omo...what even pain me was not being recruited... it's the fact that they couldn't show us our result...our score after the test 😢”

louisa_akubueze: “This country can't function as one Nigeria. The preferential treatment given to the North is uncalled for.”

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by PythonTutorial2(m): 5:36am On Oct 23, 2023
I'm short of words 🤔

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by LionTiger(m): 5:42am On Oct 23, 2023
Aboki way! Everything is underage.

11 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by madmohamed(m): 5:49am On Oct 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits: They Reportedly Passed Out From The Academy In Northern Nigeria On Thursday 20th October 2023

ms_fabulousvirgo wrote: “Lol yet a second class upper graduate of criminology and security studies couldn’t get in…this is Nigeria 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️”

princessimezo wrote: “See work that my elder sister and wrote all the examinations and she wasn't short listed 😢”

anselmchinedum wrote: “omo...what even pain me was not being recruited... it's the fact that they couldn't show us our result...our score after the test 😢”

louisa_akubueze: “This country can't function as one Nigeria. The preferential treatment given to the North is uncalled for.”
soon they will send them to southern Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by KillahPriest: 6:00am On Oct 23, 2023
Shame shame shame on southern Nigerian political leadership, they're a disgrace for keeping quiet while impunity goes on

25 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by SoNature(m): 6:02am On Oct 23, 2023
Northern Muslims cannot do without the government. One of them made it clear that the government and its agencies are their cash cow.

12 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by Enemyofpeace: 6:15am On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Is it a sin for NDLEA to recruit teenagers 🤔

Meanwhile, do you want to learn Python Programming Language quickly and get started with Data Science ? Check below 👇
shut the fok up

4 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by dudusky007(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2023
Mtchew....diz 1 na 2 catch doz children wen dey use paper smoke
Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by Ozommadu: 6:19am On Oct 23, 2023
Even with their so called huge population they recruit underage in everything? Even voting?

Fake population, corrupt system.

I also want to know what reno omkri, yoruba mooslems and ebola will do about this.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:20am On Oct 23, 2023
The North say dem don reach 18yrs......I was wondering why den no bring or show us any 18yrs too wey from southern Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by GoodRocks: 6:23am On Oct 23, 2023
The North thinks they own this country Hence can do as they so wish

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by complexstuffs(m): 6:25am On Oct 23, 2023
Enemyofpeace:

1. You claim to be a graduate yet couldn't pass ordinary NDLEA exams. Most of those complaining bought their university degree as buying degrees is very common in the SE
2. You filled up your state's in the SE and still want to be shortlisted in northern Nigeria. Only wicked and greedy SE want to eat their cake and still have it
3. Northerners are better and have better IQ than SE and this will help Nigeria to arrest all those IIGB0S pushing drugs and disgracing Nigeria home and abroad

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by illicit(m): 6:28am On Oct 23, 2023
Fear North

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by ItisWell22(f): 6:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Catching them really young, so the cycle continues. 🤐
Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by complexstuffs(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

No wonder your progress is on stand still

1. Stop showing your frustrations online as if we were the ones that said SE shouldn't go to school and be buying their degrees

2. That NDLEA boy is young and sharp and will be trained to detect and arrest all those IIGB0 drug pushers disgracing Nigeria home and abroad

I know say na wetin dey pain you be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2023
all diz one nah aboki`s Ndlea after 20years in service they will become real men.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by saintkel(m): 6:38am On Oct 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

1. Stop showing your frustrations online as if we were the ones that said SE shouldn't go to school and be buying their degrees

2. That NDLEA boy is young and sharp and will be trained to detect and arrest all those IIGB0 drug pushers disgracing Nigeria home and abroad

u r a disgrace to adulthood

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:39am On Oct 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

An Igbo lady was made minister of health in Canada just last week and she's young enough to be your daughter. She didn't buy or forged her degree, she earned it.

What have you ever achieved or got right in all your entire existence?

I don't wanna believe that you're a complete waste of human space .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by AdamuKD: 6:50am On Oct 23, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

An Igbo lady was made minister of health in Canada just last week and she's young enough to be your daughter. She didn't buy or forged her degree, she earned it.

What have you ever achieved or got right in all your entire existence?

I don't wanna believe that you're a complete waste of human space .
Help me ask the idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:55am On Oct 23, 2023
complexstuffs:

Typical IPOB cannibals. All emotions and no logic.

The bolded showed your level of intelligence.
14yrs old pikin first you get Fed. work in Nigeria are you're talking about intelligence, you supposed use your degree go wipe your ass 😂

14yrs old wey still dey JSS2 for north

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:56am On Oct 23, 2023
Nlfpmod
Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by quadraheem(m): 6:57am On Oct 23, 2023
This is NDLEA scout
Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by tafabaloo(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2023
Every govt agency has been turned to N-Power channel of alleviating poverty for them, most of whom are not even qualified.
You won't be surprised that these lots are way below statutory age of 18 years, and are even using someone else's certificate to gain employment.

God help Nigeria to surmount this deep shit .

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2023
So this little kids will start controlling some people soon.

1 Like

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by wittywriter: 7:19am On Oct 23, 2023
SoNature:
Northern Muslims cannot do without the government. One of them made it clear that the government and its agencies are their cash cow.

illicit:
Fear North

Wittyness
Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2023
PythonTutorial2:
Is it a sin for NDLEA to recruit teenagers 🤔

Anybody that patronizes you is a bastard .

Onye ala

6 Likes

Re: Checkout These Teenage NDLEA Recruits(photos) by Hideaki: 7:35am On Oct 23, 2023
NDLEA is tribally biased , no wonder they haven't accomplished any meaningful work like the DEA does because it keeps recruiting inexperienced kids into their agency.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mike Aigbe:the Luckiest Man Ever In Nigeria? / Ibrahim: With CBN Printing Money, I’m Justified / George Kerley Responds To El Rufai's Rascally Rant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.