Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 (12076 Views)

Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / Woman Sells Her Brother’s N18m Property While He Was In Prison Abroad / Couple Sells Three Babies For N600,000 In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by YorubaPrince: 8:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Igbo kwenu ooo... grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by aQUINandmore: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2023
onumadu:
This story get K-leg but let me try to guess what REALLY happened.
A mother was deeply ashamed that her daughter gave birth at home (i.e out of wedlock) and was desperate to cover the shame.
She finds a woman willing to adopt the baby, and the adopting woman gave her a token of 50k.
This is what usually happens to churcheous families where women would rather kill their daughters than accept their out of wedlock babies.
It is a foreign culture that took hold in Igboland.
Before this foreign culture took hold, all babies (whether born in or out of wedlock ) were valued and appreciated in Igboland.
The sooner Igbo people start going back to their original culture on these types of things, the better for them.
Else these types of stories will even grow more horns and tails in the future.
A word is enough ....
see excuse grin grin, with this attitude we can never move forward as a country, a country where everything thing is laced with sentiments.

This is pure business and nothing like shame here, what is more shameful than exchanging a baby for 50k?

If it's shame why not take the baby to orphanage or baby care homes?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Kendo93: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2023
Because of fifty thousand naira chaaiii God abeg remove poverty

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by berrystunn(m): 8:43am On Oct 23, 2023
Fake news everywhere
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by woleabayo(f): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2023
the sad news go kill you one day grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
post=126561827:
Because Of 50,000naira, She Sell Her CHILD.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by EcoNews: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2023
The likes of princeoflagos n other mumu will late show up to claim Ronu people are the one suffering. Imagine selling ones child to buy Ofe Nsala n Garri for 2 days. This one weak me o.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by ubimagos: 8:59am On Oct 23, 2023
Home of the billionaires!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by sedIoyol(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2023
Chai
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Kaybaba5(m): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2023
Very soon adults will be willingly selling themselves......
Nigerians where are we going......
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Luckysbab: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Billionairly:

Anyways this site has completely hurt this country and Provided a breeding ground for a extremist tribalistic sentiments to breed. What a shame on Seuns legacy, when this young man started this place a decade ago, one would have never thought this was were it was all going to end.

Sit one corner dey imagine nonsense. When Sebi complain to you say revenue from the site dey underperform?

ITK.
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by mukthar2000(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2023
Anambra with bad news are like 5&6.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Buharidgeneral: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Imo 450k now Anambra 50k

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Tommydare(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2023
Selling a baby means the buyer can use the baby for anything. Rituals, suya, whatever he/she wants.
SharingIsLife:

And... have millions of adult Nigerians not sold themselves to thieving politicians at far lower prices Meanwhile, I condemn this act of selling babies.

Plus, I'd like to know the difference between SELLING a baby and putting up a baby for ADOPTION. Seems one is illegal and not the other.
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by kayusely70(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:11am On Oct 23, 2023
post=126561827:
Because Of 50,000naira, She Sell Her CHILD.

Don't Forget, Bring This SAD NEWS
better than dumping the baby on the road, maybe she doesnt want child
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Afamed: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2023
It's well.

Tomorrow they will tell you everyone from the east is a Billionaire.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Afamed: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2023
Sofistcatdmoron:

better than dumping the baby on the road, maybe she doesnt want child

Where is your sense of reasoning?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Terrahawk: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2023
It's ibo people again. Always doing the unspeakable, the indefensible for money. An absolutely shameless and evil tribe of people. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by tyinfinity: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2023
That was how one man bought one boy and named it peter obi Gregory.he bought the bought from one Hausa father and a Yoruba mother in Lagos and took the boy to Agulu
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2023
Billionairly:

Imagine shifting the blame to the mods, are the mods untrackable aliens?
obviously you are new to nairaland, This tribalism predates nnamdi Kanu
are u Igbos not guilty.. cos a loser Obi Lost some of ina de curse Yoruba pple join... Even when LP won Lagos and got good votes in South West compare to South East where LP won 90 percent.. two can play the game

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Pepperdemisback: 10:44am On Oct 23, 2023
freemanq:
Renewed Hope indeed Apc government are trying
How many children have been sold in your family due to APC government?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Imert: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2023
POVERTY PRO MAX IN THE NDIGBO KINDOM.

THOSE BASTARDS (TRIBALISTS) WILL KEEP MUTE AND SHUN THIS POST.

THEY CAN EVEN DENY IT NEVER HAPPENED.

HYPOCRACY AT PEAK. (IPOB)

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:58am On Oct 23, 2023
AareGaa:

Poverty full Ibo land. Go there and see for yourself.

Just be careful there because they still do cannibalism, especially in Imo and Abia
That is where I served as a Corper. I saw a different level of poverty that I have never ever seen before in my entire life.
They are so poor that they kill and eat donkey as meat. It was during my NYSC days I learned how to eat Indomin, it was never my food. But I couldn’t imagine buying buying food in the restaurant where donkey is used as meat.
Their women are so poor that they dominate the men in farm work. Their women till the soil with their bare hands. They looked so shrink and so dejected that you begin to hate their men for putting their women through such agonizing pains

1 Like

Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Pepperdemisback: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2023
GodWrites:

It's better for the child to stay with a parents that has the capacity to take care of him, than to stay and suffer with a demented woman.
As usual, justifying criminality once the victim is Igbo. Guess you were sold too, that's why you can afford a phone.
What happens to official adoption?
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Pepperdemisback: 11:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Billionairly:
I know the reason why the state was mentioned in the headed was to stoke tribal bashing. But it seems the girls mother wanted to have her abort the illegal baby and couldnt so once baby was born she disposed of it...doesnt meet your intended narrative of selling the child to feed.

But since the state of the woman is in the article, let me help the mods elaborate what they are trying to say.

There are two groups of people, one of the groups when faced with hardship, some of the people are likely to travel abroad and participate in drug trafficking, those who remain might engage in extreme form of surrogacy by selling their own baby to survive. On the other end the other group of people who when faced with hardship also engage in drug trafficking abroad, their young men engage in toutism within the very streets they were born, they are also massively engaged in beheading of humans for fetish sacrifices , the same people are also likely to blindly support highly incompetent individuals for highly sensitive political positions for tribal or religious purposes to their own detriment. Obviously i dont need to ask a bypasser which of these two groups he would chose to be associated with when given no other choice. The choice is clear.

Anyways this site has completely hurt this country and Provided a breeding ground for a extremist tribalistic sentiments to breed. What a shame on Seuns legacy, when this young man started this place a decade ago, one would have never thought this was were it was all going to end.
Always crying when on the receiving end! The OP is an Igbo man and knows how to get his posts to FP but they will blame owner of site.
Most of these news especially the drug carriers are posted by Linda's blog, she's from where?
When they write Igbo/Anambra man becomes Mayor, you come here to shout Igbo Amaka but not complain. Why?
Continue crying, it is posted by an Igbo man to drive traffic to his blog.
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:27am On Oct 23, 2023
Afamed:

Where is your sense of reasoning?
at least better than yours if cant reason the situation
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by freemanq(m): 12:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
I know for sure sure you are not Apc ,why mention my family? It's seems you lack respect and you were not trained well in your family days why can easily insult people family. You need serious training. I won't insult ur parents maybe they tried their best on you. But you choose to be the black sheep in your family, am so sorry for you

Pepperdemisback:

How many children have been sold in your family due to APC government?
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Terrahawk: 1:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
That is where I served as a Corper. I saw a different level of poverty that I have never ever seen before in my entire life.
They are so poor that they kill and eat donkey as meat. It was during my NYSC days I learned how to eat Indomin, it was never my food. But I couldn’t imagine buying buying food in the restaurant where donkey is used as meat.
Their women are so poor that they dominate the men in farm work. Their women till the soil with their bare hands. They looked so shrink and so dejected that you begin to hate their men for putting their women through such agonizing pains

Donkey or monkey 🐒, am sure it's monkey
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Babaibeji2020(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
iamtardey:
grand ..Zzz
Still her child.....
Grand is just an insignificant appellation!
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by Herbiodun09: 1:25pm On Oct 23, 2023
Thats the worth of an anambra baby grin
Re: Anambra Woman Sells Three-Month-Old Grandson For ₦‎50,000 by iamtardey: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Babaibeji2020:

Still her child.....
Grand is just an insignificant appellation!
lol to insignificant and appellation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Auto Dealer Jailed 10 Years For Smuggling Heroin (photos) / Robbers Attack NAN Jos Branch This Morning / Lagos Police Arrest Two Traffic Robbers Disguising As Beggars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.