Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning (1487 Views)

Gunmen Raid Anambra Town Kill Many Burn Them Alive - (Graphic Photos) / Airforce, Troops Raid ‘somalia’ In Sambisa, Kill Many ISWAP Terrorists / Soldiers Shoot At Protesters In Zamfara, Kill Many, Injure Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 8:25am On Oct 23, 2023
I no say na the kind news ewedu miscreant de like grin grin

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by BabanawanGod: 8:46am On Oct 23, 2023
No be small thing

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Pigstormentor: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2023

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 9:10am On Oct 23, 2023
Thunder fire you there angry grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Zionmdde: 9:12am On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
I no say na the kind news ewedu miscreant de like grin grin
You sound stupid for joking with such a matter. The ipob menace doesn't affect an ordinary yoruba person who is going about normal business on a Monday.

Sometimes u guys sound stupid without knowing it

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 9:13am On Oct 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 9:14am On Oct 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

You sound stupid for joking with such a matter. The ipob menace doesn't affect an ordinary yoruba person who is going about normal business on a Monday.

Sometimes u guys sound stupid without knowing it
then why are you guys always the ones masturbating on every trend concerning ipob grin

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 9:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Ibrahimlagosian:
no be Igbo man talk am o grin
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Dest8sman: 9:17am On Oct 23, 2023
They are ranting: "Igbos are baby factory" in one tread just because the Anambra State government retrieved a boy illegally given out for adoption by the grand mother. But back in their own enclave, in Ondo State is a woman crying that their State government, I mean a whole State government! forcefully collected her son from her and sold him.

If you never see hypocrisy in human atire, don't look further. Just visit Yoruba land

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 9:21am On Oct 23, 2023
Dest8sman:
They are ranting: "Igbos are baby factory" in one tread just because the Anambra State government retrieved a boy illegally given out for adoption by the grand mother. But back in their own enclave, in Ondo State is a woman crying that their State government, I mean a whole State government! forcefully collected her son from her and sold him.

If you never see hypocrisy in human atire, don't look further. Just visit Yoruba land
no mind them I no how to give it to them woto woto grin

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Christistruth00: 9:25am On Oct 23, 2023
It was them that Chased him out of Power

He overslept

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Zionmdde: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
then why are you guys always the ones masturbating on every trend concerning ipob grin
I just want to let you know that it's only stupidity that can make people set their house on fire thinking that they are punishing the government. I am yet to see such stupidity anywhere

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

I just want to let you know that it's only stupidity that can make people set their house on fire thinking that they are punishing the government. I am yet to see such stupidity anywhere
propaganda don finish this one brain I de south east and I know people that are collecting wotowoto grin

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Zionmdde: 2:20pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
propaganda don finish this one brain I de south east and I know people that are collecting wotowoto grin
Ogbeni sharrap there, u dey SE is today not sit at home?
Gerrout abeg

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Raskimonojendor: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2023

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

Ogbeni sharrap there, u dey SE is today not sit at home?
Gerrout abeg
i don’t argue with people there brain has been damaged by propaganda
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Zionmdde: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
i don’t argue with people there brain has been damaged by propaganda
Answer the question. Is today not sit at home? Or are people not supposed to be at work. Both you and all those your kind supporting and shielding all these calamity, that calamity will surely come for all of you
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by pachigo001(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Zionmdde:

Answer the question. Is today not sit at home? Or are people not supposed to be at work. Both you and all those your kind supporting and shielding all these calamity, that calamity will surely come for all of you
you should be more concern about herdsmen in your land we are doing sit home for the release of nnamdi kalu
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by Zionmdde: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
pachigo001:
you should be more concern about herdsmen in your land we are doing sit home for the release of nnamdi kalu
SE is my land and both you and the others constituting criminality there in the name of ipob and kanu release that calamity will visit u all

Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by MDBAKP: 2:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
What a good news from land of developers
Re: Nigerian Army Arrest And Kill Many Ipob And Bla Members This Morning by creativehubb: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jobless miscreant.

BBN SMS For Advanced Violence Free Political Rally / NLC Demands 52,000 Naira Minimum Wage Or They Will Strike / Gov Oshiomole Vs Thieving Politicians In Edo