Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . (696 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / South African Man Dies On Top Of A Heavily Endowed Prostitute During Sex Romp / Man Sentenced To Death For Killing His Pregnant Wife Over N1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Fourtygees: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2023
South African man sentenced to life imprisonment for killing his mother and chopping her body into pieces

The High Court of South Africa: Free State Division has sentenced 31-year-old Teboho Abram Mokoena to life imprisonment for killing his mother, Modiehi Anna Khodumo (65), and dismembering her body.

The National Prosecuting Authority (NPA) spokesperson, Free State Division, Phaladi Shuping, in a statement on Monday, October 23, 2023, said Judge Joseph Mhlambi also slapped Mokoena with a 5-year imprisonment for stabbing his father, Motsumi Joseph Mokoena, with a knife several times when he tried to reprimand him.

Mokoena was further handed 12 months imprisonment for malicious damage to property.

On 07 June 2022, Motsumi Mokoena went to the deceased’s house looking for her and found the accused in the garage packing the remains of his mother in a plastic bag. When he tried to enquire about what was happening, the accused stabbed him several times.

The police were called to the house, and they made a gruesome discovery when they found a grinder as well as human remains which had been cut into pieces in the garage. It was believed that the deceased was killed between 05 – 07 June 2022.

The accused had a tumultuous relationship with his parents because of his alleged use of drugs and demanding money from her.

In aggravation, the State Prosecutor, Advocate Nono Mkhabela presented three victim impact statements (VIS) to the court. The VIS were from the daug
hter, brother, and ex-husband of the deceased.

The daughter stated that she could not perform at university and had to repeat a semester because of the incident and the ex-husband said that his son took away the most innocent soul who was not only a pillar of strength to the family but to the community.

Mkhabela told the court that the accused was convicted of three serious offences that are prevalent, not only in the province, but in the entire country and a common denominator of the offences is that they all have the element of violence.

She further submitted that the accused did not show any remorse for his actions, and he was clearly motivated by selfishness, a sense of entitlement and greed and the court must not deviate from the minimum sentence prescribed by the law which will also send a message to would-be killers that the courts will deal with them harshly if they commit such crimes.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2023/10/south-african-man-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-for-killing-his-mother-and-chopping-her-body-into-pieces-2.html

Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Cruise777: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2023
Premeditated murder, planned and executed and also tried to be concealed

I think he should be killed

2 Likes

Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by kestolove95(m): 10:17am On Oct 23, 2023
South Africans are murderals
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Chiraq77(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
The woman must have played a part, covert demonic mother's exist
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Evilthoughts: 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
kestolove95:
South Africans are murderals

Like obidients and Ipob terrorists grin

1 Like

Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Goodday90(m): 7:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Like obidients and Ipob terrorists grin
Obidients and IPOB terrorist killed your dad?
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Evilthoughts: 9:57am On Oct 28, 2023
Goodday90:
Obidients and IPOB terrorist killed your dad?

They're killing and raping theirs every Monday. It's a new sport in that cursed region. Instead of hustling for money they're busy forcing market women to sit at home,if not they get killed by useless AfghanisEasterers
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Goodday90(m): 12:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:

They're killing and raping theirs every Monday. It's a new sport in that cursed region. Instead of hustling for money they're busy forcing market women to sit at home,if not they get killed by useless AfghanisEasterers
Hahaha
I didn’t ask for your family’s Sad history
You called them murderers and I asked if they killed your unfortunate father or your promiscuous mum

Simple Yes or No
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Evilthoughts: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Goodday90:
Hahaha
I didn’t ask for your family’s Sad history
You called them murderers and I asked if they killed your unfortunate father or your promiscuous mum

Simple Yes or No

I'm telling you the reality of your homeland that you ran away from.im sure you're typing this in another man's land chesteating there as co-owner grin. That's why you get your stupid selves beaten and killed in every country and region
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Goodday90(m): 12:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:

I'm telling you the reality of your homeland that you ran away from.im sure you're typing this in another man's land chesteating there as co-owner grin. That's why you get your stupid selves beaten and killed in every country and region
I wonder how you passed exams
Did they kill your mum or dad,if the answer is no,then there is nothing more to discuss
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Evilthoughts: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
Goodday90:
I wonder how you passed exams
Did they kill your mum or dad,if the answer is no,then there is nothing more to discuss

No, because Biafrans are busy killing themselves everywhere they are found. Such a savage tribe of dangerous cannibals
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Goodday90(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Evilthoughts:

No, because Biafrans are busy killing themselves everywhere they are found. Such a savage tribe of dangerous cannibals
shouldn’t you be happy that they are killing themselves,why are you bothered?
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Evilthoughts: 3:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Goodday90:
shouldn’t you be happy that they are killing themselves,why are you bothered?

I'm not bothered,infact I support you destroying the peace of your region. At least you will blame no other tribe.continue grin
Re: South African Man Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Killing His Mother . by Goodday90(m): 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Evilthoughts:

I'm not bothered,infact I support you destroying the peace of your region. At least you will blame no other tribe.continue grin
ok
So why are you pained that we are killing ourselves,it dosent bother you na

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Many Injured In Lagos-ibadan Expressway Crash / Nafdac Discovers Fake Brewery In Zaria / Gsm/gps Tracking On Phone And Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.