Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Hold On Before You Build That New Website! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hold On Before You Build That New Website! (120 Views)

Hold On Before You Build That New Website! / Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / 7 Tips To Help You Build A Successful And Trending Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hold On Before You Build That New Website! by Mbrand: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2023
Recently, a client got in touch with me to render my service for him as related to website.

During our conversation, he revealed to me that he actually have a website currently but he is not getting enough attention so he has decided to build another.

According to him, one of his friends whse website I recently worked on is getting more engagement. And that was why he contacted me so he can have a new one built.

Here was what I did, I went ahead to check out the website. Obviously, the reason he hasn't been getting enough engagement is a lack of digital marketing integration on the part of the builder.

I was able to convince him not to build a new website but rather re-designing it (User Interface), let the user feel comfortable while on the site by improving the User Experience (UX) through restructuring and sub-sequent optimizing to make it rank on Google.

Today, the man is a happy man and is grateful for the advice and work.

You may be in the same category. A lot of demerits comes with building a new website.

' You will be spending above your budgets (new website could be expensive).

' You might lose your rank on Google especially if you are starting with a new domain.

' All your pages that have been indexed by Google would be gone and you will have to start all over again.

Though building a new website may seems appealing but it may not be the solution you so much desire.

Instead seek for a professional advice before making a decision on building a new website.

I hope you got value. Let me know your thoughts in the comment box. Cheers!

Need a website or need more clarity. Contact us at +2347062846312 or email michaelogunsakin27@gmail.com.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create An ATS Resume ? / Dedicated Server For Sale / I Need Help On How To Apply For Google Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.