Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World (2214 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 11:28am On Oct 23, 2023
i cant stop admiring it since i have collected it. it is a beauty to behold. each page tells a story of its own with the different cultural symbols on it. passport of other countries have the same thing on each page. dare i say its the best passport on the planet

seun justwise nlfpmod mynd44 disguy

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Mindlog: 11:33am On Oct 23, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2023
This passport invites extra scrutiny of your person when presented abroad.
You are considered a drug trafficker or cyber criminal and immoral person…until proven innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by ShoeGetSize: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2023
You're right. It is the right colour and design for japaring out of a failed country.

As soon as I get mine, I'm zooming off.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by mbaise1000: 11:49am On Oct 23, 2023
I will prefer the worst looking passport in the world which will allow you access to where I want to be than the most beautiful and best looking passport in the world that will not access to Afghanistan and Iraq or Togo or even the worst destinations in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Jenniestar: 12:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
That's not a title.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by BigDawsNet: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:
i cant stop admiring it since i have collected it. it is a beauty to behold. each page tells a story of its own with the different cultural symbols on it. passport of other countries have the same thing on each page. dare i say its the best passport on the planet

Hav you seen an American passport? From the cover to the pages... dey play 😎

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Hav you seen an American passport? From the cover to the pages... dey play 😎
that navy blue cover is wack grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by BigDawsNet: 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:
that navy blue cover is wack grin

Baba no talk ham again oh... wack ke..

Let me show u dis small one wey dey with me...

Just open the page one by one... you go think say u dey watch movie in 5D 😎😎😎

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:

hehe Chief that pali look weak compared to ours

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by etrange: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
BigDawsNet:

The new Nigerian passport is actually better looking.

@OP, it's good to see people appreciate something from Nigeria. On a forum like this one, that is a rare occurrence. I have multiple passports myself, and the Nigerian passport is the most beautiful (even though it's also the weakest).

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by oz4real83(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
A passport that needs visa to travel to Ghana sadsad. A passport that can only visit countries where citizens are hungrier than Nigerians without visa angry shocked, Chad, Niger republic, Benin republic etc angry
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by BigDawsNet: 4:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
etrange:

@OP, it's good to see people appreciate something from Nigeria. On a forum like this one, that is a rare occurrence. I have multiple passports myself, and the Nigerian passport is the most beautiful (even though it's also the weakest).

To be honest... the new one is beautiful.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by BigDawsNet: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:
hehe Chief that pali look weak compared to ours

We pray someday.. Naija pali too go garra...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by pansophist(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigerian Jersey during World Cup won title of the most beautiful jerseys but we no win lol.

Fine passport that can't to anywhere, is that one a passport? Mtcheew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Gadafii: 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2023
This passport will invite extra scrutiny to you if you tender it anywhere in the world
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by 1Sharon(f): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Aww
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Ashirioluwa: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2023
sukkot:

There are about 199 passports in the world; how many have you seen to arrive at this judgment?

Anyway, the recently launched B-numbered Nigerian passport is quite attractive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by A001: 10:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
The most beautiful passport in the world, according to you but is one of the weakest worldwide. Who beauty help? Mtchew

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by AngelicBeing: 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Trolling sukkot wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Kenn55: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2023
@op

Stop indirectly mocking Nigerians cos you have a British passport. It's not funny. Let the people breathe.
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by Sweetvie: 6:17pm On Oct 24, 2023
Lol
Sukkot don start grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2023
Sweetvie:
Lol
Sukkot don start grin
grin grin hehe

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by flokii: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2023
The new design of our Nigerian International passport over make sense aswear.. those that have collected theirs early in the year can't relate.

It tells the Nigerian story so well..

Naija my country.. Ori mi wu.

Undisputed giant of Africa... no Naija no Africa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:22am On Oct 28, 2023
etrange:

yes Sir the most beautiful and the weakest but soon to be one of the strongest after the west collapses and BRICS takes over the world and we join BRICS
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2023
oz4real83:
A passport that needs visa to travel to Ghana sadsad. A passport that can only visit countries where citizens are hungrier than Nigerians without visa angry shocked, Chad, Niger republic, Benin republic etc angry
only because the desperate nature of some Nigerians is affecting our reputation abroad

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:25am On Oct 28, 2023
BigDawsNet:

To be honest... the new one is beautiful.
it is
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2023
pansophist:
Nigerian Jersey during World Cup won title of the most beautiful jerseys but we no win lol.

Fine passport that can't to anywhere, is that one a passport? Mtcheew
et Tu brute ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Gadafii:
This passport will invite extra scrutiny to you if you tender it anywhere in the world
cuz you are a star lmaooo
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:29am On Oct 28, 2023
1Sharon:
Aww
hehe Sharon you better come and collect the new pali ooo. It’s too fine. grin grin
Re: Nigeria Has The Best Looking Passport In The World by sukkot: 7:30am On Oct 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

There are about 199 passports in the world; how many have you seen to arrive at this judgment?

Anyway, the recently launched B-numbered Nigerian passport is quite attractive.
Β 
quite attractive. I agree

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Scam Called Frequent Flyer Miles / Genuine Australia visa link / Is It Compulsory For Nigerian Immigration Officers To Ask For BTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.