Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use (297 Views)

Imagine: No Matter How Much In Your Bank Account, You Get ₦10k Max From ATM / Don't Use SOKOLOAN, I Repeat Stay Away From Sokoloan / Do You Have A Verified Paxful Account You Might Sell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 11:36am On Oct 23, 2023
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

We will also teach you how to refer 50+ people per week.

If you are interested, check my signature to send me a WhatsApp message.
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2023
Lend Linkedin account?
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 11:53am On Oct 23, 2023
Yes. For Lead generation. Send me a message if interested.
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by Elijah185(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
I've got an old LinkedIn account that I've not logged in or used for more than two years now

You can reach me out on WhatsApp on +2348125664339
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by Obierika(m): 2:13pm On Oct 25, 2023
wealthgrowers:
If you have an old LinkedIn Account you are currently NOT using in your day to day activities, this is an immense opportunity to earn passive income with your unused LinkedIn Account.

We will lend your account to generate leads for our company. We will pay you $10 per month for your account. Additionally, for every referral you bring that also lends his/her account, you will earn an extra $4 per month.

How does this work?
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by Larhmeen(f): 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2023
How does this work Pls?
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2023
Obierika:

How does this work?

Send me a message on WhatsApp, so I can send you the document that explains how it works. My WhatsApp number is in my signature
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2023
Larhmeen:
How does this work Pls?

Send me a message on WhatsApp, so I can send you the document that explains how it works. My WhatsApp number is in my signature
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 8:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obierika:

How does this work?

Send me a WhatsApp message on the number on my signature. I will be able to send you a document that explains the program
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 12:29pm On Nov 07, 2023
wealthgrowers:

This opportunity is still valid and paying.

My WhatsApp number is in my signature, contact me to plug you in

Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by Crumbian: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2023
wealthgrowers:

This opportunity is still valid and paying.
My WhatsApp number is in my signature, contact me to plug you in

This still on?
Re: Got A Linkedin Account You Don't Use by wealthgrowers(m): 3:12am On Dec 09, 2023
Crumbian:

This still on?

Yes. Send me a message on WhatsApp. My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

(1) (Reply)

Work Online : Do Simple Tasks To Earn Money In 2024 / Effect Of New CBN Policy On International Cash Inflow To Domiciliary Account / Approved Adsence Account Needed. ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.