Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro (39229 Views)

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election / Supreme Court To Rule On Kano Election January 20. Replaces Ailing Justice Okoro / DSS Clears Supreme Court Justice Okoro Of Misconduct(the Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by garfield1: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2023
fergie001:
Kalu as a future Abia Gov?
Otti don buy land there, nobody is removing him for now anyways. Kalu, outside his Bende, is like fish out of water. That Tinubu Camp you keep mentioning is one of the reasons outside Bende nobody will listen to him.

Personally he is young and sounds intelligent but I am not from Bende so I do not know what he is doing there. If he needs to be Governor, he needs to start putting the visible work all over the State and the time is NOW.
Onyemenam is from Ebonyi. She came into the Appeal Court same day as in Ogbuinya (30/11/2010). She came in from the Customary Court. They can't send two people from Ebonyi at same time. Was the late Ngwuta not from Ebonyi too? Again, she is young (1964), Ogbuinya (1965).

Imo is the powerhouse in the SE. Presently, the only S-Eastern State with 3 Appeal Court Judges. It's always difficult to overlook them because unlike the Appeal Court, the Supreme Court needs people with EXPERIENCE and COURAGE.

Ojo came into the Appeal Court in 2018. No
Saidu Hussein from Kogi came in 2014. My sentiments are with Adah J.
Monica retires 2027, Sankey retires 2029....
Though I believe, she might not want to wait around, She is a woman, Christian (her husband is from KD) and Plateaulite just like Monica,. She doesn't know the disposition of the President, so she might decide to cut the chase and move up.
She must have made up her mind already.

Ogun doesn't have any Senior Judge... The only one Lokulo-Sodipe died earlier this year, Feb or so. Presently, they have only 1 Appeal Court Judge (Banjoko) who came in there in 2021.

Tunde Awotoye is Osun, but he is 66 y/o.
Ariwoola I know, will still pick someone from Oyo/Osun and for Tinubu... Oyewole is No 1 unless they just want Bada to taste the seat before retiring as a result of his hardwork (which I also advise). SW can only produce 1 more.

Omoleye, ex-Ekifi CJ... Ondo/Ekiti has been covered by Ogunwumiju. Moreover, she is 67 y/o.

Augie is retired already.
I agree with Kano/Jigawa because Abdu Aboki retired from the SC last year. He is from Kano. Tani Hassan JCA is also from Kano, she came into the Appeal Court in March 2014, alongside Shuaibu.

Balkisu Bello Aliyu is from Zamfara, came into the Appeal Court in June 2018. She is out of it!

Kaduna didn't have any Appeal Court Judge until last month. That's why 2 women were pushed up.
Taraba has 3: Danjuma, Andenyangtso & recently in 2021 (Bashir or so). Tsammani has blocked them! Tsammani/Danjuma came into the Appeal Court same day (16/7/2010)

Is the Appeal Court a place for enyendeba enyendeba?

Otti claims abia central therefore kalu has a chance in 2027 or 2031.

I think if SE wants to produce cjn,one or both of onyemenam and ogbuinya with years should go up alongside otisi or ogakwu or uwaoma(please indicate their years).
Anambra is the political and economic powerhouse of SE,you know this except it's military which is abia ebonyi but overall it's anambra except you mean in judiciary.

Bada is fiercely loyal to the adelekes so he is out of it.it is oyewole or bolaji Yusuf in the pepc.

Sankey might just wait then,it's better to be pca than a mere apex court Judge.tinubu won't mind except the north forces his hand but with the circumstances of her father death,she should clinch it.the promotions will tell.adah (year)should nick it,he's been there for a while and experienced though am not ruling out saidu(year).ikyegh(year) has gotten the other slot that's if Sankey isn't interested while maiwada(indicate year) has a slot already.

For nw,balkisu and jamilu tukurare out then till saulawa or garba goes.its Tani,shuaibu/alkali(indicate years)...Musa Hassan alkali is a khadi I think,he was promoted in 2014,you can check.

I'll have preferred andeyangtso because if experience.same class as of adah,ogbuinya etc.even bitrus sanga too but from Bauchi/gombe already loaded..

Out of the ten apex judges,7 are Muslims.therefore at least 6/7 of the 11 should be christians that's 3 from se,one SS,one SW,one or two NC,(I believe tsammani is a Christian).

Smart adeyemi lost at the apex court and was rightly fined.
I believe wike wife will get to the appeal court in the next batch of promotions.she should have made it between 2018-2023.at 51,she needs to get there before 2025.before 2031,she should be at the apex court though retiring at appeal is ok
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by sweetgala(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
Nonny95:
There’s one letter and one deposition under oath. As a judge, Principle of Orality’ in Litigation must be appreciated.

A deposition under oath is not a letter, infact it gives clearer view to anyone's sworn statement, which the Judge is trying to create technicality for.

If your written statement is yes and during cross examination your yes turns no, then you're not saying the truth.

When you remember this is Nigeria and not Netflix then you will understand this statement from a judge.

We know justice okoro's antecedents, he should go on to approve certificate forgery. Nigerians will remember him for that.

Have you read the deposition because if you have you wouldn't be saying this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Abemy(m): 7:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Racoon:
Only a crooked criminal speaks or behaves this way. Tinubu is a confirmed crooked rough gbajue criminal. So a court disposition under oath is what our supreme court judges are now calling a "letter"? Chai! Nigeria is under criminal cartel.

You now understand the structure of criminality Obi always talk about.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Abemy(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2023
Shikini:
The judiciary is no longer the last hope of the common man

Who is a common man?

Atiku or Obi?

What's the definition of a common man as far as the judiciary is concerned?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Youths Set Ablaze Senator, Reps Residences Over Unfulfilled Campaign Promises / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Peter Obi Celebrates Charly Boy On His 73rd Birthday (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.