Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All (3440 Views)

We’re Going To Supreme Court – Atiku’s Lawyer Says In Reaction To Tribunal Rulin / INEC To Tribunal: Atiku’s Lawyer Not Licensed To Practise In Nigeria / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by oyichi: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
there are two point of defense that tinubu's lawyers are trying to put up, the venue of the deposition and the idea that the deponent should be in court for cross examination, for the venue of the deposition, he argued that it lack merit because it was not done in a court, atiku's lawyer is supposed to counter it by telling the judges that the venue was ordered by the judge that presided over the case and that tinubu's lawyers were there and didn't object to it, as for the registrar to come for cross examination, there is no need for that because tinubu's lawyers in the US has already cross examined the registrar and it's all there in the deposition, right now, if that dull lawyer atiku is parading can not be smart enough to face olanikpekun, then atiku should sponsor the csu registrar to come here to testify or he should just pack up because those two points will determine the case

7 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Ttalk: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Does Atiku Siddiq himself look like who can hire a smart lawyer?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Christistruth00: 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku's Lawyers are busy Milking him they already know the case will be thrown in the bin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by White000(f): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Who told you
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Odin13: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ttalk:
Does Atiku Siddiq himself look like who can hire a smart lawyer?

Obviously he’s a million times smarter than the Yoruba god.. druggie in the villa.

His drag alone..

You’re know where around the villa.. so you guys will never feel the heat Asiwaju is facing..

From his own people all because of waziri

No be online noise for useless likes..

Yes i Dey support his government now for a reason

.. man no Dey dirty where he Dey chop..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by illicit(m): 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Atiku AND smart shouldn't be in the same statement nah

🥴

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Jostoman: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2023
Immediately i saw iyang Okoro as the leading panel of presidential election, i lost hope straight.

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Ttalk: 8:53pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:

Obviously he’s a million times smarter than the Yoruba god.. druggie in the villa.

His drag alone..

You’re know where around the villa.. so you guys will never feel the heat Asiwaju is facing..

From his own people all because of waziri

No be online noise for useless likes..

Yes i Dey support his government now for a reason

.. man no Dey dirty where he Dey chop..

What does that mean?

Nigeria's economy is at the bottom right now courtesy of your Northern president, please allow a Southern president to fix the rot that is destroyed by the northern cabal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Odin13: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ttalk:

What does that mean?

Nigeria's economy is at the bottom right now courtesy of your Northern president, please allow a Southern president to fix the rot that is destroyed by the northern cabal

I won’t argue..

Na Yoruba people gave the Northerner the legal right to run Down the economy without qualms .. and the Yoruba people den selves has finally outdone whatever the aboki did in 8 years in just 7 months

It’s all Yoruba and their sophistication...

They can never get it right.. but will always claim who Dey are not .. neither accept who they re.

Nigerians know this about Yoruba..

Free and fair.. Yoruba man no go fit rule this country.. even with their well propaganda machinery

450 Nigerian ethnicities know this truth.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Ttalk: 9:03pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:

I won’t argue..

Na Yoruba people gave the Northerner the legal right to run Down the economy without qualms .. and the Yoruba people den selves has finally outdone whatever the aboki did in 8 years in just 7 months

They can never get it right.. but will always claim who Dey are not .. neither accept who they re.

Free and fair.. Yoruba man no go fit rule this country.. even with their well propaganda machinery

Ash and stop dreaming Tinubu is your president

Power to the South

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Yourbaslayer: 9:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ttalk:

Ash and stop dreaming Tinubu is your president

Power to the South

Whatever pleases you .... but what he wrote is a true fact .... you guy are the reasons Nigeria is in this sorry state

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Ttalk: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

Whatever pleases you .... but what he wrote is a true fact .... you guy are the reasons Nigeria is in this sorry state

How?

You can educate me

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Burob: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
oyichi:
there are two point of defense that tinubu's lawyers are trying to put up, the venue of the deposition and the idea that the deponent should be in court for cross examination, for the venue of the deposition, he argued that it lack merit because it was not done in a court, atiku's lawyer is supposed to counter it by telling the judges that the venue was ordered by the judge that presided over the case and that tinubu's lawyers were there and didn't object to it, as for the registrar to come for cross examination, there is no need for that because tinubu's lawyers in the US has already cross examined the registrar and it's all there in the deposition, right now, if that dull lawyer atiku is parading can not be smart enough to face olanikpekun, then atiku should sponsor the csu registrar to come here to testify or he should just pack up because those two points will determine the case
Certificate that is worthless in the United you claim is relevant in Nigeria, disposition done in an attorney’s office in the United States, whether ordered by a judge is worthless in Nigeria also, TINEC has already said their lawyer wasn’t @ any disposition.

You claim certificate forgery, provide the police report saying so, whether American or Nigerian law enforcement.

Go & report to the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Nonsense Obidient Atikulated Agbadorians.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Burob: 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Immediately i saw iyang Okoro as the leading panel of presidential election, i lost hope straight.
I will even question your intelligence for waiting to see Justice Inyang Okoro?, from the day the election results where announced by INEC, that was the day the Supreme Court of Nigeria dismissed Atiku Malu Abubakar & his protege Gringory Obi’s frivolous claim.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Salewa97: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
Odin13:

I won’t argue..

You this failure again.

You’ve stopped your “Tinubu must contest” jargons.

After Tinubu, it will be the turn of the North and when it comes down south, another Yoruba or Southern Minority ethnic group will take it again.

Then we continue to rotate it until they split Nigeria.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by yarimo(m): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
oyichi:
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by MightySparrow: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
oyichi:

Atiku's case lacks merit. On one hand the stipulated 180 days elapsed before they filed the case. Secondly, Supreme Court is not an evidence court was asking Lawyer Uche was asked by the leading judge if he would like the court to set aside normal proceedings in their favour.

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by richie240: 9:39pm On Oct 23, 2023
Op, u are d 'unsmart' one.

Have u seen a lawyer agree that his client is guilty even with evidence?

They already know their client had no case.
The longer the case lasts, the more their bank account swells.
/

You think say everything na by 'nsobu-sobu' abi??

Dey there.
cool

oyichi:

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Obi's lawyer Livy is the dumbest

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by richie240: 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
That moment 'okoro' lost hope In okoro.

#stalemate.
cool

Jostoman:

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
They're collecting payments. Normally Atiku doesn't know what to do. He doesn't even know where to start from. Lawyers need to be paid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by kayusely70(m): 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmmmmm!
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Helgreenluv(m): 3:37am On Oct 24, 2023
ITK go and seat down. What do you know? Do you think it's beans to become a SAN? Charge and bail lawyer. Go and take your pills please
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by DesChyko: 5:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Except you don't watch American movies. Most depositions take place in a law firm's conference room or something. WTF are you guys on 🤣

Let me look for a random deposition video in a courtroom drama like Suits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6dlx8-zETI?si=jq2PW3omdYIeSiGA
Here is a deposition. Is it a courtroom? The way y'all reek of ignorance ehn. As for that 'learned silk' that asked that question.. Wow. 'Learned silk' my black ass

A simple Google search would have saved you the trouble, but no. Anyone who's so bad at research, I summarily conclude they never wrote their Final Year project themselves, to be honest.

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by BafanaBafana: 5:31am On Oct 24, 2023
A cockroach can never be innocent in the gathering of chickens.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by DoTheNeedful: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2023
DesChyko post=126579905[b:
]Except you don't watch American movies. Most depositions take place in a law firm's conference room or something.[/b] WTF are you guys on 🤣

Let me look for a random deposition video in a courtroom drama like Suits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6dlx8-zETI?si=jq2PW3omdYIeSiGA
Here is a deposition. Is it a courtroom? The way y'all reek of ignorance ehn. As for that 'learned silk' that asked that question.. Wow. 'Learned silk' my black ass

A simple Google search would have saved you the trouble, but no. Anyone who's so bad at research, I summarily conclude they never wrote their Final Year project themselves, to be honest.

LOL @ the bolded. There are sincerely very few honest Nigerians. Many of you that call Tinubu all sort of names are not any better given the half-truths, misinformation and intentional misunderstanding of simple facts that you have espoused over the past few months.

You are here referring people to American movies. Now you know that the American system is different from Nigeria's. When CSU said certificates in America are ceremonial and have no value, I am sure you must be one of the people saying they were covering up. Many of you don't have principles. You just want to pick and choose whatever narrative that suit your agenda. Yet, you are the ones who claim to be championing a new Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by ican2020: 6:04am On Oct 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:

LOL @ the bolded. There are sincerely very few honest Nigerians. Many of you that call Tinubu all sort of names are not any better given the half-truths, misinformation and intentional misunderstanding of simple facts that you have espoused over the past few months.

You are here referring people to American movies. Now you know that the American system is different from Nigeria's. When CSU said certificates in America are ceremonial and have no value, I am sure you must be one of the people saying they were covering up. Many of you don't have principles. You just want to pick and choose whatever narrative that suit your agenda, Yet, you are the ones who claim to be championing a new Nigeria.
what ye sow ye shall reap
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by DesChyko: 6:07am On Oct 24, 2023
DoTheNeedful:
When CSU said certificates in America are ceremonial and have no value.

Lol.. So if I could show you proofs that an employer can request to see a 'ceremonial' diploma for a job offer, would that shut you up or would you shift the goalpost again? 😌

I don't like wasting my time pouring water on stone.

MODIFIED: Considering you posted a comment after mine and likely saw this reply but chose to ignore, I reckon this scenario is not yet discussed in the WhatsApp group, hence your lack of a rebuttal. Y'all will be fine eventually.
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by DMerciful(m): 6:08am On Oct 24, 2023
If the Supreme Court wants to do justice, there's enough evidence to do it. If they don't wanna do justice, if you like bring the issuer of the certificate like NYSC was brought to Enugu tribunal, they'd still look for loophole
oyichi:
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Bigkoko: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2023
What you obviously do not know is that, the Northern Oligarchy have decided to dash AA the presidency! Just deal with it, regardless of what happens, Asiwaju would be removed and too bad, rather than the real winner; HE Peter Obi, declared as president elect, AA would be. That is once Asiwaju is found to have tendered a fake certificate to INEC.....

oyichi:
Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Osnuf34(m): 8:03am On Oct 24, 2023
Atiku's lawyer no want make the court use technicality, he want them to use the constitution and at the same time he wants the court to set aside the constitution and admits his fresh evidence after the stipulated days has expired. Are you seriously serious.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku's Lawyer Is Not Smart At All by Ttalk: 8:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Bigkoko:
What you obviously do not know is that, the Northern Oligarchy have decided to dash AA the presidency! Just deal with it, regardless of what happens, Asiwaju would be removed and too bad, rather than the real winner; HE Peter Obi, declared as president elect, AA would be. That is once Asiwaju is found to have tendered a fake certificate to INEC.....

A new wave of conspiracy theories is brewing up from the IPOB rumour mill.

The one we had during the election was not enough. I wonder why you guys no dey shame

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

smugglers of frozen chicken preserve them with chemical used in preserving dead / Police Still Mounting Check-points In Imo State. How About Your Area? / Defenders Of Maiduguri In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.