Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin (31866 Views)

Collapsed Water Tank Kills Woman, Nine-Day-Old Child In Ondo / Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Monkeypox Outbreak Hits Bayelsa, Doctor, 10 Others Quarantined (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by NaijaCover(m): 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2023
Chetas81:
cover those who give birth to you

What Is The Meaning of
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Jikesonoje: 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Things dey happen for Naija, accidentally tree

Foll your Cheapest NIN Validation and NIMC Slip . Join the watsap group

https:///Dvy5cIKLzuD1g7NhC5WJyK
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Chetas81(m): 9:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
post=126577379:

What Is The Meaning of
whoever ask this question should see their doctor

1 Like

Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by DCmaverick(m): 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Village pple @ work grin
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Gee64: 9:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Evil arrow from the village. grin
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Mightypenlord(m): 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by AbujaLagos: 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Scrit:
This tree is from the pit of hell
so dey planted 🌴 from hell, e con grow for earth ba?
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by OloYeOfEgbE: 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2023
Village people
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Whatisurproblem(m): 10:17pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
Tree from HELL
IGI ORAN!!
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by siant: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is sad. Sad indeed.
She left house to look for her daily bread and to support her family in her own little way, but met her untimely death. What a life? May God almighty console her loved ones.

It is not bad if the state government send officials to commiserate with the family and give helping hands to the dependants in one way or the other. That will go a long way to serving as succor to the bereaved. But never, they won't do that. She was an ordinary and a nonentity citizen. Supposing it is one useless politician that passed on, Mr. Governor will quickly issue a statement, describing him as a great loss to the state, while he is already on his way to the residence of the deceased to register his yeye condolence.
Shior.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Tayorshd87: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/23/fallen-tree-kills-woman-injures-10-others-in-ilorin/

U are trying to ban iṣẹṣe in your town ilorin and u expect this kind thing not to happen 😊

Make una dey play
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Tayorshd87: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Whatisurproblem:
IGI ORAN!!

OgaDeyVex:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/23/fallen-tree-kills-woman-injures-10-others-in-ilorin/

U are trying to ban iṣẹṣe in your town ilorin and u expect this kind thing not to happen 😊

Make una dey play
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Tayorshd87: 10:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
90dbest:
Wetin concerns me with Af0nja Muslim.

And they banned iṣẹṣe traditional worshipping in their town so what are they expecting??
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by juman(m): 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
My state, my people.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by juman(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
All soul will taste death.
Do good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Kay25(m): 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Ise aye..
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by bluefilm: 10:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
End time falling tree

God forbid BAT thing
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by fineboynl(m): 10:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Sounds like evil tree
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by John4B: 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2023
Some people's state capital look at the environment so undeveloped. Well, let me mind biznex. Rip to the dead and quick recovery to the injured.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Slynation(m): 11:24pm On Oct 23, 2023
Fallen tree Kwa...?? How come
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Kaobabie: 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2023
I warned this tree but...pride they say comes before
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by theamazonguru(m): 11:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Igi abami.

May God protect us from such trees and similar objects from HELL aimed at our lives.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by rafcrown(m): 3:30am On Oct 24, 2023
The gods are angry.Free Tani Olorun.Respect Isese.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Omoawoke2(m): 4:33am On Oct 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Who do we blame for the woman's death and those injured? Shouldn't the city know the state of each tree and ensure weaker ones are pruned to avoid incidences as this?

In a working country
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2023
meum:
Plant trees! Plant trees! Oya see wetin tree don do

Na OgaDeyVex bring this SAD NEWS from dailypost😁
If you don't plant trees, their will be more deaths due to global warming....
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by bigfoot79(m): 7:51am On Oct 24, 2023

1 Like

Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Sharatan(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2023
This is what I mean when I say, “god punish you”😁
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by meum: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

If you don't plant trees, their will be more deaths due to global warming....
Not just planting trees, are they being maintained? Trees are trimmed & maintained to avoid issue like this.

1 Like

Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Love800(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2023
I want to ask
If you dont trim dem, wat will happen?
We have a very old big pear tree in our compound.
meum:

Not just planting trees, are they being maintained? Trees are trimmed & maintained to avoid issue like this.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by AbujaLagos: 1:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
grin
Scrit:
" This tree is from the pit of hell "

Try dae understand sarcastic comment bruh
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by meum: 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2023
Love800:
I want to ask
If you dont trim dem, wat will happen?
We have a very old big pear tree in our compound.
This is just my thought. Some branches of old trees might be weak due to termites or being weighty as a result of growing to one side. Then gravity sets in when breeze comes it gives way.

Another is the way we harvest roots of trees for medicinal purposes. This weakens the tree’s support so when breeze blows it will definitely give way.
Re: Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin by Love800(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2023
Ok.
I understood wat u said about the branch being weak and fallen off.
What abt the the whole tree itself? We dont cut the root of the tree in our compound for any medicinal purpose.
meum:

This is just my thought. Some branches of old trees might be weak due to termites or being weighty as a result of growing to one side. Then gravity sets in when breeze comes it gives way.

Another is the way we harvest roots of trees for medicinal purposes. This weakens the tree’s support so when breeze blows it will definitely give way.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Worst Day Of My Life: She Was Barren For 14yrs & She Died On Childbirth - Doctor / Family Donates Funds Nigerians Raised To Save Their Daughter's Life To Charity / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.