Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak (2440 Views)

Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Pastor Commits Suicide By Setting Himself Ablaze (Graphic Photos) / Pastor’s Wife Who Sent Her Nudes On Church’s Whatsapp Page Attempts Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by NewsCenterNG(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by poshestmina(f): 3:47am On Oct 24, 2023
Nothing is worth taking my life over oh.

If you like ,put my nudes on billboards on third mainland bridge or Onitsha head bridge ,I go even follow laugh myself and move on.

If his Integrity was that important to him ,he should have protected it at all cost btw undecided.
Rest in peace.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by SIXTEENTH(m): 4:34am On Oct 24, 2023
poshestmina:

If you like ,put my nudes on billboards on third mainland bridge or Onitsha head bridge ,I go even follow laugh myself and move on.

If his Integrity was that important to him ,he should have protected it at all cost btw undecided.
Rest in peace.

Infact even add it in compact disc and produced hard disc then distributes them globally, I personally will help in sharing and marketing the sextape copies with joy and pride.

Modify: Besides how person wants take see me talkless of recording such despicable act with me or is it my wife that will initiate all the recordings in the Oza room? Besides we don't welcome or entertained taping.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by aremubabs: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2023
poshestmina:

Rest in peace.

Easier said than done.

Just pray never to be in such a situation, especially if the nudes would cost you a lot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by BigYash: 6:36am On Oct 24, 2023
The wages of sin is what again?
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by BigYash: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2023
poshestmina:

Rest in peace.
Just belike person post olosho nude online, she will just laugh over it,because she is used to many people seeing her nude body already. But someone who is not olosho,will hardly survive it. There was no way he could face his audience again,the frustration might be the reason why he took his life.. Wasn't still the best option though..

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 24, 2023
What of if your uncle and your mama day use juju on you so you no fit succeed and they made you loose your work, paid people to be following you up and down so as to make you paranoid, using the same juju to be talking things into your ears all night and day non stop. Including playing satanic drums what do you do To the extent you that had something to eat and give others ended up selling your properties and being a bigger. I rather die than for someone to manipulate me oo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Dikastan: 6:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Though it is not gonna be easy but he shouldn't have killed himself

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Jewessgratitud3: 6:54am On Oct 24, 2023
Mistakes happen but it's not enough to take your life. Highest you change church and turn back to God in genuine repentance. David did worse but God forgave him.

So sad.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by NaijaCover(m): 6:55am On Oct 24, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by AskProf: 7:17am On Oct 24, 2023
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Exceed15: 7:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Hmm it must have been hard for him to bear because of his reputation, position & office. We need to learn how to correct people in love especially in church. No one is holy. None is perfect. May God have mercy on us .
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Hideaki: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2023
He died a hero
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by juman(m): 8:18am On Oct 24, 2023
He was amateur in pastoring job.

Instead he supposed to ask congregation to seek forgiveness for him from God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:31am On Oct 24, 2023
poshestmina:

Rest in peace.

We know, ashawo no dey shame
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by manmade(m): 8:41am On Oct 24, 2023
That's why I hate people that derive pleasure in gossip about people on social media, if dey born your Papa well ,why you no go meet am one on one , you will now gathered group of idle minds like yourself to take delight in discussing someone matter behind him or her, Ogun kill you if I catch you with that post , infact na me go Carry the matter for head and give you wotowoto, it's better to safe lives than allow some group of jagudas and idiots waste an innocent man life.
Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by dosage150(m): 8:43am On Oct 24, 2023
The tribalism on nairaland is going extreme

Most atimes I don't bother going through the comments anymore because definitely you will see things that are out of context

The rule now is "once your tribe is not affected, you are very ok and happy with any bad news"

Tribes wishes tribes death
You always see dark hearts in the comment session

nairaland has been a major search engine for many
It was not this bad before now

1 Like

Re: Pastor Commits Suicide Over Extramarital Church Whatsapp Leak by Blitzking: 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2023
You can't be a pastor and become a nackademus..one day e go cast and u go wish say ground open to swallow u up..u fit be pastor and decide to nack Yr pasta Mrs...left right centre snake in monkey shadow...and ppl go dey call u daddy in the lord..she sef no go mind..cos 2 na 1 but the day u begin do outside na sporty bet u dey play with ur ministry aka "fathers business"

(1) (Reply)

Italian Man Who Killed The Nigerian Has Borderline Personality Disorder(photos) / Richest Native Doctor In Africa (akwa Okuko Na Oba) Kidnapped / china executes world richest criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.