Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin (1180 Views)

Russian Economy In ‘shock’ Over Western Sanctions, Says Kremlin / Putin Builds Two New ‘Flying Kremlin’ Doomsday Planes (Pictures) / Saudi Billionaire Princes Sleeping On The Floor After Corruption Arrest(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by cl0r0x: 8:49am On Oct 24, 2023
According to a Telegram channel allegedly run by a Kremlin insider, Russian leader Vladimir Putin was recently found by his guards on the floor of his bedroom after having suffered a “cardiac arrest.”

The Telegram Channel claimed Putin was “lying on the floor and rolling his eyes." In the past, the same channel had made similar updates on the health of the Russian leader, several of which were proven wrong.

The alleged incident in the latest update took place Sunday evening (Oct 22)

Doctors were immediately called as the 71-year-old president was rushed to “a special medical facility built in the apartment where he underwent intensive care,” according to the claims.

WION was not able to verify these claims independently.

About the Telegram channel
The channel, General SVR, is allegedly run by a former Russian lieutenant general. This Telegram channel frequently comes up with Putin health news which is often picked up by sections of the Western media.

The claim made by General SVR says, "Security officers of Russian President Vladimir Putin, who were on duty at the residence, heard noise and sounds of falling coming from the president's bedroom.”

https://www.wionews.com/world/putin-found-lying-on-floor-after-allegedly-suffering-cardiac-arrest-reports-suggest-650538

https://english.madhyamam.com/world/putin-cardiac-arrest-says-former-kremlin-insider-1217863

https://www.skynews.com.au/world-news/russian-president-vladimir-putin-suffers-cardiac-arrest-in-presidential-bedroom-an-insider-group-reveals/news-story/c02c8dff64dd79a4c8e53bec6ae8f3d8

Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by endsarrrs(f): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2023
grin

If the news said Tinubu or Biden found on the floor lifeless,I might believe this lies.

2 Likes

Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by Stomoney(m): 8:50am On Oct 24, 2023
Cook up news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by Wujio: 8:50am On Oct 24, 2023
The end in sight
Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by cl0r0x: 8:53am On Oct 24, 2023
Stomoney:
Cook up news

Why dont you check the news yourself before commenting rubbish, I also saw it on tiktok and had to google it. I love putin and hope he is ok.
Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by Stomoney(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2023
Stop crying chief cool
cl0r0x:

Why dont you check the news yourself before commenting rubbish, I also saw it on tiktok and had to google it. I love putin and hope he is ok.
Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by finallybusy: 9:08am On Oct 24, 2023
I don’t believe it.

2 Likes

Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:35am On Oct 24, 2023
No man is God, na small thing dey always kill dictators. Putin I hope ur nuclear briefcase will save you when judgement comes
Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by kestolove95(m): 9:43am On Oct 24, 2023
Puttin is high on mpumiri
Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by Hideaki: 11:49am On Oct 24, 2023
Check the news source and see where propaganda is spreading from

1 Like

Re: Putin ‘found Lying On Floor’ After Cardiac Arrest, Says Former Kremlin by Somilat: 12:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
I feel similar

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Gordon Brown Loses In British Election / US Economy Created 200,000 Jobs In December, What's Wrong With Nigeria?! / Inside The Home Of A Predator Who Filmed Abuse Of Children(graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.